I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Well I only woke up like 2 hours ago so I can't really judge it right now.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

I agree. They're more comfortable with their parents and siblings so most of them are more restrained when they're with strangers.

How is your day?
This applies even to my adult life, I gotta be comfortable with a person to act like myself.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

It's for everyone. You always want to make a good impression after all.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

No, I haven't yet. Any you would recommend?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Well, I think the anime shinsekai yori is something you would really like, niichan recommended it to me.

I am on episode 4 right now.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

*read summary* Looks interesting. I'll check it out
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

It's blowing my mind so far! my mind!
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Both to be honest. ^^

When I was little, I always wanted a dog and a cat. Though a chinchilla is pretty darn cute too. :wtf
What's the difference between a chinchilla and a hamster? I never be able to distinguish those two little creatures.

By the way, if you're looking an anime for this Fall, another recommendation for you would be Psycho-Pass, since it seems that you like Madoka. Madoka's and Psycho's scriptwriter is the same person.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Oh man the animation and art fell off the cliff in episode five....

and about chinchilla I know for a fact they live 4-5 times longer than hamsters do.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Oh man the animation and art fell off the cliff in episode five....

and about chinchilla I know for a fact they live 4-5 times longer than hamsters do.
I read several Japanese anime bloggers twitter feed that Shinsekai suffers from budget trouble or something, so it was to be expected that the animation quality would plummeted significantly.

I see.. their physical appearance look the same so I'm not really sure.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

The same? chinchilla's are a lot larger than hamsters, personally I think hamsters are cuter!

Also, I feared that that was the case with shinsekai yori, and it's like 26 episodes....I really liked the story too. *tear*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

and about chinchilla I know for a fact they live 4-5 times longer than hamsters do.
That made me laugh for some reason :XD

It's true though, some chinchillas can live longer than some dogs. They're considered more exotic as well and thus more expensive. Hamsters are a lot more low maintenance than chinchillas too.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Tell me about it, but chinchilla is so cute. :wtf

But then, the cats and the dogs may see it as food or as a toy. >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Yeah it's weird how some animals can coexist. The must important thing is introduction to them when they're still young. But even then, sometimes that won't matter :s
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Another work story

ESL Resource Room

I was reading a book about kindness to the class and asking questions to the class about acts of kindness
Me: What is going on in this picture?
Girl: She's reading a book to her little brother
Me: Is that an act of kindness?
Kids: Yes!
Me: Do any of you guys have brothers or sisters? Do you read to them or do they read to you?
Boy: I have a brother but he lives in another house. I also have a sister, but she lives in another house too. I think they call it a "jail".
Me: :oh
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Yeah it's weird how some animals can coexist. The must important thing is introduction to them when they're still young. But even then, sometimes that won't matter :s
Weird ? Depends what you really mean. It seems quite logical. In the wild, most animals usually are on the line for survival, so hunger and survival will mostly rule over anything else. Here the context is different, especially when the animal has been raised in domestical conditions since the very beginning or very early.

Edit : nope, nevermind. I just remembered my cat always having a big urge to chase birds whenever it hears or sees one despite having his belly full and being in an appartment since forever. And not with a player mood. Well I read that most animal's babies are born "ready" unlike Homo sapiens's babies still have a lot of room for development, so the external factors have a bigger influence on the latter ones.

Well it also happens that animals of the same specy have different characters. :cookiehand



And cats can consider mostly anything like toys. :3
This....can be a problem in bed. :/


@riki : I would really like to go at your workplace sometimes. But I fear I'd...somehow disturb it too much. -_-;
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Quite funny, but I can't imagine what a life this poor boy has...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

@Gats
Oh, it's not that bad though it depends on where I'm assigned to be honest.

@dd
I know. It was pretty awkward after he said that. :sweat
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Let's hope he doesn't follow in their footsteps at least, btw did you watch shinsekai yori?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Oh shot! Not yet... :sweatdrop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top