iManga | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

iManga

glasskatana

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
You may have seen them floating around. When you see them you laugh and want one for yourself. They're those little iPod spin-off avatars of Naruto or any manga for that matter. My sig is just one of many. Kusachu has also been known to flash these around (and make them herself.) I've gotten into them lately and I've made a couple. This thread is basically for you to ask questions about them, post comments, make suggestions, maybe even make voice a request, and for Kusachu, me, and anyone else who makes these suckers to show them off. I hope you enjoy. I know iDo. (I realize that was a lame joke :p)

Here are some of the pics I've made. You may look at them and think "those don't look that great." but please take into account I've made these for avatars and when sized down a lot of minor detail mistakes disappear. Sadly it also means that a lot of cool details (like the fact that I colored gaara's love Kanji) disappear. So here they are in full view.

glasskatana's pics.

Please ask me before taking any of these pics for your avatars or sigs. I'll almost always tell you it's o.k. but if someone else is already using it as an avatar (like me) I might tell you to wait a while.

Also, if you use someone else's iNaruto pic for your avatar (or sig) it would be really nice to either credit them underneath your avatar or in your sig. Or at least ask them if they want recognition.

For instance, Sabyr here made this great sig for me, 'bad to the bone' and thus you see that I thanked him in my sig so people know who was kind enough to do something like that.

Greatly appreciated.

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

Alright alright. I guess i gotta put mine up in here too. XD But I'll have to put them up one at a time because i am too lazy to sit and upload them all at once...i wish i could remember where i posted them before...XP Anyone seen them around? O.o

Here is iSever for right now

It's not the greatest and it won't load right if i make it any bigger so blah...i think i might have used cmky color because the red got distorted...XP

and for the Death Note fans, you will find iAmL in my sig...like you couldn't see it. :p i need to make an actual big one of iOwn...and dig up iPwn...and upload a big version of iBite... :darn

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Those are really good Glasskatana!

My contribution!

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kadoman said:
My contribution!
Wow, that's a lot Kadoman. I can't believe someone had already thought of iLove and iCopy before me. Admittedly I never finished my iCopy but still... Narutarded minds think alike.

Kadoman said:
Those are really good Glasskatana!
Thank you.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

There's no Asuma in that one though, or Deidi from what I can see. *squints* What would you call Asuma? Ismoke! :p

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kadoman said:
There's no Asuma in that one though, or Deidi from what I can see. *squints* What would you call Asuma? Ismoke! :p
That's a good idea. I think I might make an iSmoke. And perhaps for Dei an iBang... wait...nvm.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Pleeeeeeeease make a Deidi one!! :woot

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kadoman said:
Pleeeeeeeease make a Deidi one!! :woot
What do you want it to say?

BTW, I'm going to make two. One for laughs and the other for you.

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

I am currently working on a Neji iScrew...(duh neji/screw? Eh? Eh? *nudge*nudge*) because i saw it while trying to to find a different pic and saw him and was all...oh yes. XD but it won't be done for a while because i just totally effing fudged about an hours worth of work because of one stupid unfixable mystake...grrr...

I also call Jiraiya with iPeep and Haku with iCrossdress XD lolz (just gotta find the right pics...)XD i have NEVER seen either of those...XD

and Kadoman, where is your thread with that pic in it?? i seen it before but was abstaining from posting at that time and now i can't find it...XP

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Kusachu said:
I also call Jiraiya with iPeep and Haku with iCrossdress XD lolz (just gotta find the right pics...)XD i have NEVER seen either of those...XD
That is sooo cute! Where can I find that one?

and Kadoman, where is your thread with that pic in it?? i seen it before but was abstaining from posting at that time and now i can't find it...XP
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6513.0
[br]Posted on: 28 July 2006, 04:34:16_________________________________________________
glasskatana said:
What do you want it to say?

BTW, I'm going to make two. One for laughs and the other for you.
Umm...I dunno...er...I'm not very creative about things sorts of things! I'll leave it up to you? And thanks!!

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well, here's the one for laughs, I hope you like it Kadoman.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

AHHH!! I love it!!! Exploding Deidi! YES!! *is very happy* Iexplode indeed! See, I'd never think of that. :amuse

Thanks so much!

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kadoman said:
That is sooo cute! Where can I find that one?
well, you can't until i make it. :xp I have never seen one and i haven't made it yet, that's why i called it. XD

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Weeeel, what are you wating for then, eh? Make it and relieve the anticipation! *taps foot impatiently* Don't make me turn into a slave driver now... :p

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Those look really nice in general. Good job.
However, I feel like the iguys and igals should be totally black with only the white ipod headset.
Yours still have too many details, like a colored gourd and so on - for my taste.
Other than that they are fine but als you already said could need a better resolution.

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States

Miso said:
Those look really nice in general. Good job.
However, I feel like the iguys and igals should be totally black with only the white ipod headset.
Yours still have too many details, like a colored gourd and so on - for my taste.
Other than that they are fine but als you already said could need a better resolution.
I thought of that. Sometimes you need to keep some of the things colored to make it so they are obviously a character... that didn't make much sense I know. If you want I can post all of those pics with pure black as well but, let's say for iLick, if you don't color the toungue it's not as effective. Get what I mean?

So I tend to try to keep one thing colored. For Oro and Gaara I always color the eyes and eye-shadow. With Gaara I also decided to color the gourd, but I can always change that. With Deidara I color the clouds and his hair. For Itachi, the mangekyou.

So you would prefers something like this Miso?

Some of them I can make black and white and they look fine. I might end up doing that. But with others you need to keep some colors. [br]Posted on: July 28, 2006, 03:15:43 PM_________________________________________________I realize that you Sai fans are few and far between but you still deserve an iSai pic. So here it is (I hope you like it.)

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

Let's see if this one works...it's not the greatest, but not sooo bad... Anyone know a way to smooth the black lines better?

And yeah, it's not totally a "shadow image", but that jacket just has to be white imo. :p

:tem click for full size:

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States

Those look awesome Kusachu.

hmmm, which character should I do next. Any requests. Anyone.

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

Thanks! XD I love the font you used for iPaint! XD what program are you using to make yours?

kyokyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

They look great. Good job on them. Personally, I'd like to see one of Sakura doing a punch... "iPunch"? :P I don't know, make it sound better than mine. lol