Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Explore Rapture With GrayFoxx

eh? :headscratch you're only 16? :blink how come i didn't notice that before... :oh imight be older than you then :3 turning 17 this december :confetti
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

First of all, I'm sorry for not being around here lately, I had troubles with my PC and net -_-;

And the second thing is, as you probably noticed, I'm no longer a mod here, so my thread was moved to the translators section (Sorry Zwiv, it seems my thread is the biggest around here now :p). The reason I'm not modding the art section is my school. I'm in the last year of highschool and really need to prepare for those big exams at the end of the year, it's still a lot of time, but those exams ain't easy. That means I'm not gonna be around as much as earlier, which is sad...

Well anyway, don't be afraid to ask questions and have fun here, and I promise to reply as fast as I can :amuse

if its alright with you i guess.. :D
It is :D

haha we're gonna be banned from japan, think of the headlines. :rofl
That's only if they catch us :XD

yeah... -_-;

then what was it... :oh
I dunno, let me show yoi the pic :p


yeah. but its still funny!
But it's still rather sad than funny :p

don't deny it... :D i know you and bax share the same collection of yaoi manga :p
I don't! :yelling

A new page and a new sig....you are starting to change your siggies almost as much as i change my avys....:oh
Oh? :p

I can already imagine -_-;
They won't catch us! :D

Bax and foxy have a yaoi collection :oh
I dunno about Bax, but I don't have one, everyone who says something else is lying :noworry

Whats up everybody. Whats up GrayyFoxx.
Who was your day?
I know it's a late reply, but whatever :p

A lot has happened today, I annouced my step dwon from modding on MH :o

yeah you change it everyday foxxy... :oh
So what? :p

i dunno... :p
Then stop saying I do! :yelling

Foxy, where are you!!!. Not posting in your own thread:yelling
read up :p

eh? :headscratch you're only 16? :blink how come i didn't notice that before... :oh imight be older than you then :3 turning 17 this december :confetti
I wish I could be younger -_-;
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Wow Foxx isnt a mod anymore. Do you know whos takin your spot?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

There's no candidate yet, GK will be taking care of the Art Section for now, I wish him good luck :amuse

I'll come back to modding eventually :tem
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Well you are one of the coolest mods so you better come back:mad
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Awww... thanks, that's really nice to hear :hi5

and hell yeah, I won't be able to live long without MH :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Okay, now i get it...so me and pirate didnt get you in trouble. Pheeeew~

anyway, re-using an old sigy, and you thread has a lame name. Foxy how bad is school affecting you:o
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Burn down all schools and educational institutions with GrayFoxx

yeah, I won't be changing it as much from now on, at least I think so :p
Yea, i expected as much, seeing as my new avy is just amazing and you probably cant make a siggy to beat it...:smile-big
It does, but that's every thread is named here :p
Cant you like change it...see my suggestion:tem
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Burn down all schools and educational institutions with GrayFoxx

Yea, i expected as much, seeing as my new avy is just amazing and you probably cant make a siggy to beat it...:smile-big
Is that a challenge? :p

Cant you like change it...see my suggestion:tem
I can, but I don't want to :p

nice one btw :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Burn down all schools and educational institutions with GrayFoxx

I'll just ask some question because the ever so resourceful ichi-san sniffed out our last spam thread (aka zwivix's thread) and we are keeping away since its hot and its not that far away....:shifty
1. Whats your favourite novel?
2. What is the best thing about poland?
3. What is the worst thing about poland?
Is that a challenge? :p
:nod it most defintely is!!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

hey gray!!! :hug your thread got transferred... :sweat i was looking for it in the mod thread n couldn't find out... :wtf

nice avi!!!! :XD
good!! you're still here!!! :wtf
sorry for leaving you the other day all of a sudden in meebo... had to leave.... -_-; *just don't want to be rude... *bow*
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

yo foxman, better not bein a mod anyways purple is so much nicer than orange :D

ive started to develop a new way of thinking, just think of everything as it really is, like winning and losing is just words put to endings of actions made up by humans, it goes for success n failure aswell, actually it goes for every named thing there is, its really nice to think like this, alot of pressure n tention just seems to dissapear not ot mention that the regrets one might have the day after way to much drinkin seems insignificant :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Yea , foxy purple is better than orange. so how does it feel not to be a mod anymore??

ive started to develop a new way of thinking, just think of everything as it really is, like winning and losing is just words put to endings of actions made up by humans, it goes for success n failure aswell, actually it goes for every named thing there is, its really nice to think like this, alot of pressure n tention just seems to dissapear not ot mention that the regrets one might have the day after way to much drinkin seems insignificant :D
I liked the drunk pirate better, at least he didn’t write long and philosophical posts >.>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Yea , foxy purple is better than orange. so how does it feel not to be a mod anymore??


I liked the drunk pirate better, at least he didn’t write long and philosophical posts >.>
well it was the drunk pirate that develpoed that to minimize the strain on his mental health :D
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

I'll just ask some question because the ever so resourceful ichi-san sniffed out our last spam thread (aka zwivix's thread) and we are keeping away since its hot and its not that far away....:shifty
Stop spamming! :yelling

1. Whats your favourite novel?
I don't have one :p

2. What is the best thing about poland?
Girls :amuse

3. What is the worst thing about poland?
Everything except girls :XD

:nod it most defintely is!!
well... what do you think of my new sig, it took me like 5 minutes to make it :p

hey gray!!! :hug your thread got transferred... :sweat i was looking for it in the mod thread n couldn't find out... :wtf
yeah, but now I have the #1 thread in here :D

nice avi!!!! :XD
Thanks :amuse what do you think of my new set? :amuse

good!! you're still here!!! :wtf
sorry for leaving you the other day all of a sudden in meebo... had to leave.... -_-; *just don't want to be rude... *bow*
no worries :amuse

yo foxman, better not bein a mod anyways purple is so much nicer than orange :D
Purple is my favourite color! :D But I'll miss that orange one :crying

ive started to develop a new way of thinking, just think of everything as it really is, like winning and losing is just words put to endings of actions made up by humans, it goes for success n failure aswell, actually it goes for every named thing there is, its really nice to think like this, alot of pressure n tention just seems to dissapear not ot mention that the regrets one might have the day after way to much drinkin seems insignificant :D
Alright, what drugs did you take? :XD

Yea , foxy purple is better than orange. so how does it feel not to be a mod anymore??
It's okay, but I wanna go back to modding as soon as I can :amuse

I liked the drunk pirate better, at least he didn’t write long and philosophical posts >.>
agreed :tem

well it was the drunk pirate that develpoed that to minimize the strain on his mental health :D
oh? :p


btw. take a look at this pic:

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Im not spamming :yelling (im going cold turkey :XD)

and your sig fox-chan :wtf i actually think its your best yet :thumbs
<hr noshade size="1">
btw. take a look at this pic:

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
:wtf:rofl
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Purple is my favourite color! :D But I'll miss that orange one :crying
So ive heard.. :amuse

Alright, what drugs did you take? :XD
what? ive never takien any illegal substances in my whiole goddamn life, hate drugs! :notrust
what? you like me better when i spam?

:blink
btw. take a look at this pic:

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
:rofl kickass, id rather watch that movie than the real deal.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

GrayFoxx said:
Dont worry....Its a "i have nothing better to say so ill just use a random vague word" thing. It always happends in IM convo's. You ask the person "how are you" and they reply "lol"....their not really "laughing out loud" they just dont know what to say. So yea....its like that...lol

>.>
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Thanks for the clarification, someday in return ill help you to understand what really drunk people are really sayin :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top