Re: The GrayFoxx Thread
First of all, I'm sorry for not being around here lately, I had troubles with my PC and net
And the second thing is, as you probably noticed, I'm no longer a mod here, so my thread was moved to the translators section (Sorry Zwiv, it seems my thread is the biggest around here now

). The reason I'm not modding the art section is my school. I'm in the last year of highschool and really need to prepare for those big exams at the end of the year, it's still a lot of time, but those exams ain't easy. That means I'm not gonna be around as much as earlier, which is sad...
Well anyway, don't be afraid to ask questions and have fun here, and I promise to reply as fast as I can
if its alright with you i guess..
It is
haha we're gonna be banned from japan, think of the headlines.
That's only if they catch us
really?
yeah...
then what was it...
I dunno, let me show yoi the pic
yeah. but its still funny!
But it's still rather sad than funny
don't deny it...

i know you and bax share the same collection of yaoi manga
I don't!
A new page and a new sig....you are starting to change your siggies almost as much as i change my avys....
Oh?
I can already imagine
They won't catch us!
Bax and foxy have a yaoi collection
I dunno about Bax, but I don't have one, everyone who says something else is lying
Whats up everybody. Whats up GrayyFoxx.
Who was your day?
I know it's a late reply, but whatever
A lot has happened today, I annouced my step dwon from modding on MH
yeah you change it everyday foxxy...
So what?
i dunno...
Then stop saying I do!
Foxy, where are you!!!. Not posting in your own thread
read up
eh?

you're only 16?

how come i didn't notice that before...

imight be older than you then :3 turning 17 this december
I wish I could be younger
