Re: The GrayFoxx Thread
first of all... I have no idea of wtf hapened in this thread! What have you bastards done to it!

Never!!! i shan't get rid of timcanpi!!!
I wanna see that Aqua sig already!
yesh i'm attached to it
awwww...... I'm so glad you like it!
oh yesh... guess what!

i'm almost at my 1000th post!!!
Waaah! grats Lili~chwan!
AHHH!!!
A DARK SIDE POST!!!
I MUST UPGRADE FROM BEING A DROID TO BEING A STORM TROOPER!!!
I like that droid better than some nameless stormtroopers
can you make me a sig? i promise i'll shoot with deadly accuracy, and not be affected by the "stormtrooper effect"...
so you want a Stormtrooper sig? or you want something else since the darkside is no longer in the game?
How do you plan to celebrate new years Foxxxer?
actually, I'm pretty stressed out by that, I have no plans yet, and it's so close!
Did you guys recruit him too
that one came to us on his own
now there will be 4 identical sigs...
nope, there won't be
eh?!!
i'm not good with close combat...
BUT I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD STORMTROOPER!!! HONEST!!!
i'll set my character sheet to:
strength: 10
dexterity: 18
constitution: 14
intelligence: 16
wisdom: 10
charisma: 10
MORE STRENGTH! LESS BRAINS!
Sorry for the late reply but
*stares and is left completely breathless*
THANK YOU!!! *glomp* xDDDD
No problem, and yep that is a beautiful pic!
Speaking on behalf of the dark side, hunter you have to first prove your worthiness, and then maybe we might give you the rank of head slave of lesser beings.
And btw, tell your spamming pinoy friends that we dont bully lil-chan nor do we endorse it
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=655665&postcount=740
don't act so cocky my friend
reaction: oh, yes meatbag. i will do anything to prove myself worthy. shall we kill some innocent slosh-bags to cheer ourselves up?
@spam
query: shall i warm up my blasters?
don't listen to that weak "meatbag"
oh wait, you already did... -_-
Well, you must first realize that joining the dark side is indeed a long and terrfiying journey to inner anger and evilness. Once you are prepared to accept this, than - and only than - can you join us. I will continue under the assumption that you have accepted. Your first task is to teach me to say "I love imp, and will do anything for him" in tagalog.
Btw, spamming is a very good skill to have

*whispers* but use it sparringly or the higher ups might just notice...
I'm quoting the spamming part and showing Nami!

Now you have a choice, either you shall obey my every command or die by Nami's shoe up your ass?
query: do you want it word for word, or shall i give it in context?
statement: i shall proceed to translate in context.
translation: "mahal ko si imp, at gagawin ko kahit ano para sa kanya".
query: do you want an analysis?
statement: "mahal ko si imp" --> i love imp
mahal -> verb (means love, in this context)
ko ->subject (means me, myself)
si -> linking verb (used in 3rd person)
imp -> object (obviously you)
at -> and
gagawin -> will do (future tense)
kahit ano -> anything ('ano' is used for unspecified objects)
para sa -> for
kanya -> him (or her, as tagalog has no gender specifics)
man, i'd never thought i'd run out of english trying to explain our grammar.
I wanna learn some of your language too! TEACH ME!
Thank you for everything hunter71485, you have been promoted to the rank of head slave of all beings. However you have to do more evil things to become a sith!
Thanks for your cooperation!
~The axis of evil~
oi, don't go promoting without me knowing it!
what am I saying, the dakr side is dead anyway
Hunter hurry up n become evil enough to be a sith n join our channel >_>
Foxxxer made the thread yet?
well, since the dark side is gone there is no need for it I guess
they do!?
We would never bully you, at the very most it's tough-
love
You're one of us Lil, we're loyal here
totally agreed, we all luv you Lili
query: what evil things would i do next? is there a list of assassination -er, ahem, diplomacy i should work on?
you should work on telling my what sig you want!

... now that i think of it... that's scary...
awww.... scared Lili looks so cute!
ei foxxy.....droping by again since some people here are also visiting "our" thread and to dispel any "miscommunication"
feel free to stop by anytime you feel like it
Oh yes! someone is Hk-47. My assasian droid has returned!
he's mine now!
Retort: You meatbag is not my master. Keep a safe distance so I will not get splattered by your guts.
sidenote: ~Lil don't know who HK47 is. shame.
keep it up!
You need a memory wipe droid. Have you forgotten who I am. Here take a good look
I like Malak better than Revan
retraction: ooohh, yes, yes master i recognize you. didn't know what you look like behind the mask.
damn, I thought you were stronger -_-
You'd rather want me to be outright mean to you? o_O
This thread gave me the feeling that it might become an RPG thread soon, better get back on topic so a global dun' close it >_>;;
thank you for watchin over my thread
I order you to remain at Foxx's side for the time being. Im going to the far reaches of the galaxy to wage war against the true threat.
Oh yeah so Grayfoxx which KOTOR game did you like better?
My favourite KOTOR game is the first one, it's just awesome!
i just love how HK47 states his responses. especially his definition of love.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

indeed HK-47 is funny as hell
Since we are stuck on SW i'll ask another question relating to it
Foxx in your opinion who was the greatest jedi of all time?(Dark side or light side)
the greatest jedi of all times eh? hmm, that's a tough question, but in my opinion Yoda was the greatest, but Vader is the coolest!
I've agreed to it, yesterday actually, Starscream FTW!
but... but...
...wait, grievous is dark side, right?
yeah, that he was, but he looked kinda wierd, I didn't like him
@foxxy
no....no sigs for me since i am THE Force.....in the persona of chuck norris!
oh ok!
Chuck Norris!
HE'S LIGHT SIDE!!! GET HIM!!!
nah, Techno is alright!

humb
Ditto!
indeed
meh, wookiepedia is the best when it comes to star wars

--->
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
@hunter it looks funky
so what r u doing for christmas gray?
the usual Lil, eating as much as I can and enjoying the time with my family
What in fucks name happened here? >.>
Btw, how are we going to mourn the dark side...?
we gon drink to its memory on a later date since im recovering right now and im almost out of alcohol >_>
aye! we shall get ourselves drunk and forget about it!
