Games Interview Game - Orgz Edition

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~



Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~

Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!

And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~

Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Other notable parts of the results:
  • Juviii actually gained points from round 2. The only one to do so. Insane.
  • Orgz is a snake. Q6 answer is a sham and I won‘t stand for this. But at the same time this was fully expected, making it all the more disappointing.
Saw you answer Aomine and thought "yeah surely that's just what he HOPES I'll answer, right?" :XD



Yeah lol at the time I said you guys were doing well no one had gotten positive points then she came in and shocked me and Farf.

Also shout out @Kiki for being the only one to guess that I'd want the goodest of the good boys as a pet.
.

Could have gotten 15 and 16 right too had I not changed at the last minute.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Those comments aren't mine...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol Gry you're right, Kiki gave the options and I pulled the reasonings out of my ass (and wikipedia) :catshrug I don't think Lotus is too boring, but I did almost pick hortensia at first because they look really nice too and I've been thinking of getting them for our garden.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
For the purchase one, A and B are just dumb ones I made up before i could think of actual dumb purchases. The greenhouse is obviously true but I did get enough joy out of it that it doesn't feel like as dumb of a purchase as tickets for one of my favorite artists (at the time) for a girl who cheated on me and dumped me afterwards. Idk, that one kinda still hurts and feels the dumbest (bc its easy to think you should've seen it coming), and especially since i never had a chance to actually go see Elton since then either.
And the microphone thing is dumb more in a silly way than an actually stupid way.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Evil figured out the real reason I picked Kise. :hurrgasm

Nah if I cared more about winning sports I'd probably have picked Aomine, especially at the end of the series when his personality is a bit nicer. But as it is I think having a good time with people I like is the only way I'd agree to be on a sports team even a little bit and even Gry acknowledged Kise is the most overall easy-to-like.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Evil figured out the real reason I picked Kise. :hurrgasm

Nah if I cared more about winning sports I'd probably have picked Aomine, especially at the end of the series when his personality is a bit nicer. But as it is I think having a good time with people I like is the only way I'd agree to be on a sports team even a little bit and even Gry acknowledged Kise is the most overall easy-to-like.
Good pick right there.

Tbh he is the strongest one except for maybe Akashi as long as the game doesn't drag (to the point the author kind of doesn't know what to do with him in the all-star game) so... Even competitively he's the best :x
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Good pick right there.

Tbh he is the strongest one except for maybe Akashi as long as the game doesn't drag (to the point the author kind of doesn't know what to do with him in the all-star game) so... Even competitively he's the best :x
Should've trusted my good taste, tut tut. Akashi is arguably my least favorite of the bunch tbh (maybe second to Murasakibara but it's close either way).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Evil figured out the real reason I picked Kise. :hurrgasm

Nah if I cared more about winning sports I'd probably have picked Aomine, especially at the end of the series when his personality is a bit nicer. But as it is I think having a good time with people I like is the only way I'd agree to be on a sports team even a little bit and even Gry acknowledged Kise is the most overall easy-to-like.
He‘s easier to get along with at neutral, but Aomine has the bigger friendship depth! :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He‘s easier to get along with at neutral, but Aomine has the bigger friendship depth! :hmph
"I... I can't even remember how your balls feel Tetsu."

Yeah... Friendship...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Should've trusted my good taste, tut tut. Akashi is arguably my least favorite of the bunch tbh (maybe second to Murasakibara but it's close either way).
I think our ranking would be similar then haha.

I don't dislike him but was really underwhelmed given how popular he is. Great seiyuu tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Murasakibara <Akashi <Midorima <Tetsu <Aomine <Kise

Sth like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Reaaaaally wanted Akashi as a middleschooler to make the other 5 lose interest in basketball to then dominate on his own but it was just a coincidence of him being a not so good captain
 
Top