Games Interview Game - Orgz Edition

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~



Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~

Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!

And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~

Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,647
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How much time do I have left? x.x Busy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Still need the answers from @Copy Panda @Kiki @Erinyes @Hardy and @Purity of Magi ~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah and don't forget to use the withholds / jokers. If you sent your PM alrdy and forgot about them but would like to use it, fix your PM today, please!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Me, scoring the answers: "Hm no one so far really got this one correct, but a few were kind of vaguely right, I guess they get a point, I am a generous god"

*someone PMs and gets it truly right*

"-1 FOR EVERYONE ELSE, I AM A PETTY GOD :allthe "


@Farfalla help me
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Me, scoring the answers: "Hm no one so far really got this one correct, but a few were kind of vaguely right, I guess they get a point, I am a generous god"

*someone PMs and gets it truly right*

"-1 FOR EVERYONE ELSE, I AM A PETTY GOD :allthe "


@Farfalla help me
Damn, @Farfalla put the celebrity working :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

someone PMs and gets it truly right
Who is that person we need to curse?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,647
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
29 years ago on Earth, I'm fairly sure.
I thought you weren't supposed to answer questions outside the interview! Farf needed to somehow play and host if she wanted that question answered!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I thought orgz was in his 30s
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Dw, I would never have guessed such a specific reply D:
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
:oh
@Juviii give the celebrity the star treatment he loves :awe he's a Taurus~

Hey Orgz, what's the time and place of your birth

Stop creating needs in me I didn't have before. :oh Now I want more experimental subjects for my astro sorceries :feelsbadman
 
Top