- Joined
- Jan 2, 2006
- Messages
- 1,585
- Reaction score
- 31
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Hello!
I'm Miso, 22 years old, from Germany, Ruhr Area.
At the moment I'm doing a dual course of studies as tax collector. I think that's the fault of my mum - she's a tax accountant assistant and told me that it's a really good job.
Although I'm a girl I'm 177 cm = 5,8 feet. That means I'm quite tall.
I've got black hair and brown eyes and I'm an asian-european mix. That's because my mum is a Chinese from Indonesia and my dad is German.
I've got a "little" sis which is 19 years old and quite adorable although she can be annoying sometimes.
I really love pizza and walnut icecream.
Yeah... and I'm addicted to manga/anime. I'm a Narutotard you can say.
Naruto is my favourite shonen series.
As for shoujou stuff I love the gender-bender/cross-dressing ones like W Juliet, Hanakimi and so on.
Well... I like this forum. Hope I can chat a bit here and get to know you better. See ya!
Hello!
I'm Miso, 22 years old, from Germany, Ruhr Area.
At the moment I'm doing a dual course of studies as tax collector. I think that's the fault of my mum - she's a tax accountant assistant and told me that it's a really good job.
Although I'm a girl I'm 177 cm = 5,8 feet. That means I'm quite tall.

I've got black hair and brown eyes and I'm an asian-european mix. That's because my mum is a Chinese from Indonesia and my dad is German.
I've got a "little" sis which is 19 years old and quite adorable although she can be annoying sometimes.

I really love pizza and walnut icecream.
Yeah... and I'm addicted to manga/anime. I'm a Narutotard you can say.
Naruto is my favourite shonen series.As for shoujou stuff I love the gender-bender/cross-dressing ones like W Juliet, Hanakimi and so on.
Well... I like this forum. Hope I can chat a bit here and get to know you better. See ya!


is it that hard people? ( and yeah, i've had a lot of misspelling of my name in other fora and moo's and stuff... guess i should 've been using to it by now... )
<- mod(erator)smack smiley
( lol, do not take serious ) - for some reason, my name's really hard to remember, i've seen these misspelling/typo's, like, a thooooousand times: khaldudh, khaudh, khalud, kaludh, khalduh, khakudh
..... 
It's a pleasure to meet you. I am so thrilled when Latvia managed to qualify for Euro 2004 and even score a point. That's quite an achievement for a small country in Europe.
We dont have a sports bar.
tudy