Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello!

I'm Miso, 22 years old, from Germany, Ruhr Area.
At the moment I'm doing a dual course of studies as tax collector. I think that's the fault of my mum - she's a tax accountant assistant and told me that it's a really good job.
Although I'm a girl I'm 177 cm = 5,8 feet. That means I'm quite tall. :tem
I've got black hair and brown eyes and I'm an asian-european mix. That's because my mum is a Chinese from Indonesia and my dad is German.
I've got a "little" sis which is 19 years old and quite adorable although she can be annoying sometimes. :amuse
I really love pizza and walnut icecream.
Yeah... and I'm addicted to manga/anime. I'm a Narutotard you can say. ;) Naruto is my favourite shonen series.
As for shoujou stuff I love the gender-bender/cross-dressing ones like W Juliet, Hanakimi and so on.

Well... I like this forum. Hope I can chat a bit here and get to know you better. See ya!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Erin, Predator_U, Yamato, Khaludh, and Miso! ^^

Hope to get to know you all better, I have already been impressed by your posts so far, so more than glad to see you all want to stay around.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

GK, you're such a nice guy! :)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Yamato, Kaludh and Miso. ^_^ And I agree with GK, the posts of all four of you have a high level, and I hope you guys will stay active here. :amuse
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Miso said:
GK, you're such a nice guy! :)
He sure is. We love him for welcoming newbies (like me)!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Miso, Khalduh, Tanuki dono and also Yamato.

Enjoy your stay and be active too. ;)

Glad to know you all. :glomp
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Hermie said:
Welcome Yamato, Kaludh and Miso. ^_^ And I agree with GK, the posts of all four of you have a high level, and I hope you guys
eileenting88 said:
Welcome, Miso, Khalduh, Tanuki dono and also Yamato.
Only GK wrote my name the way it should be...  :crying is it that hard people? ( and yeah, i've had a lot of misspelling of my name in other fora and moo's and stuff... guess i should 've been using to it by now... ) :modsmack <- mod(erator)smack smiley  :p ( lol, do not take serious ) - for some reason, my name's really hard to remember, i've seen these misspelling/typo's, like, a thooooousand times: khaldudh, khaudh, khalud, kaludh, khalduh, khakudh

Anyways, thanks for the replies, and the compliments :tem - looks like a nice time to mention that i really like the mods at these fora, i havn't seen any bannings yet, and there isn't the average "beware of the mods" shroud around this place too, very relaxed place to be :) etc
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Glad ya think so Khaludh xD We do try hard to make it a nice place to be for everybody, but it's you guys that make the place so comfortable in the first place.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Khaludh said:
...

Anyways, thanks for the replies, and the compliments :tem - looks like a nice time to mention that i really like the mods at these fora, i havn't seen any bannings yet, and there isn't the average "beware of the mods" shroud around this place too, very relaxed place to be :) etc
Yeah that's true. Our mods are really nice ppl.
Spread the love :love..... :nod
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Khaludh said:
Only GK wrote my name the way it should be... :crying is it that hard people? ( and yeah, i've had a lot of misspelling of my name in other fora and moo's and stuff... guess i should 've been using to it by now... ) :modsmack <- mod(erator)smack smiley :p ( lol, do not take serious ) - for some reason, my name's really hard to remember, i've seen these misspelling/typo's, like, a thooooousand times: khaldudh, khaudh, khalud, kaludh, khalduh, khakudh

Anyways, thanks for the replies, and the compliments :tem - looks like a nice time to mention that i really like the mods at these fora, i havn't seen any bannings yet, and there isn't the average "beware of the mods" shroud around this place too, very relaxed place to be :) etc
Yeah, I guess it is hard to spell your name. :p Anyway, I'll try to read twice when I type your name. I think this is correct now. Welcome, Khaludh. :D :glomp
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Introduction Thread

eileenting88 said:
Are you a Latvian? :nuts It's a pleasure to meet you. I am so thrilled when Latvia managed to qualify for Euro 2004 and even score a point. That's quite an achievement for a small country in Europe. 
Greece even won, wasn't this the biggest surprise ever? YOu can't imagine how much money people made by betting on Greece just because they were Greeks and as a good luck charm :p

As for all the new members, I have this to say: High level posts = Better discussions anyway you see it = our time spent here being actually time well spent!

Really now, this is the only forum I've been that it's actually enjoyable to read certain threads even though you have no comments to make and also be sure that when you do comment, your comments will be taken into account. I welcome you all and assure you that you will be having a nice forum time here :D
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Anax said:
...
Really now, this is the only forum I've been that it's actually enjoyable to read certain threads even though you have no comments to make and also be sure that when you do comment, your comments will be taken into account. I welcome you all and assure you that you will be having a nice forum time here :D
I agree. This is the best discussion forum I know. Ppl take each other seriously, no bashing/flaming, whatsoever.
Perhaps it's good that the forum isn't too big yet. So you can track most topics here.
No need to be afraid to post your opinion here.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Introduction Thread

Miso said:
Perhaps it's good that the forum isn't too big yet. So you can track most topics here.
Amen to that :D
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I know Greece win. I am betting on Greece to win actually. :nuts

Shouldn't we bring this convo to sports bar? :p

:omg We dont have a sports bar. :omg
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

We have an Olympics thread in General World News. I guess I could create a subforum for sports bar sometimes, but I don't think there's enough interest right now around here ^^
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh yeah, I wonder if we can have a World Cup thread when it comes round? I understand that soccer is not a huge sport in America, but hey, you guys have a team in there (heck, even Australia's in it this time!) and it is the biggest single sport event in the world.:D

Also, I agree that this place is really friendly. I like the way people don't get on their high horse about Naruto, like it's the gospel or something and anything anyone says out of turn is akin to blasphemy. People seem to be pretty level headed and also seem to spend some time going about their daily lives (I get really suspicious of people with post counts of 13 000) :P Ha!
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

kadoman said:
Oh yeah, I wonder if we can have a World Cup thread when it comes round? I understand that soccer is not a huge sport in America, but hey, you guys have a team in there (heck, even Australia's in it this time!) and it is the biggest single sport event in the world.:D
There will definitely be a thread for the World Cup later on. Coming from the host country, Germany, I'm also quite interested in the championship.
And also it's true that soccer isn't that popular in the USA we have enough other country members here to get a fair interest rate I suppose.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

yeah, it's the largest sport in europe i believe, and lots of other countries too, like brasil. but that's not something for this thread i believe, let someone INTRODUCE him-/herself in this thread again, it's been of-topic for a long while now...

No need to worry about that here, Khal - this thread is also just for us to get to know each other. Besides nobody new has introduced themselves for a while anyway ;)

Don't be shy folks!

Oh, and thanks kadoman. Hope you're not suspicious of me since I have the highest post count here =p I may need to get away from the forums more often ;D - GK
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Introduction Thread

Anax said:
Greece even won, wasn't this the biggest surprise ever? YOu  can't imagine how much money people made by betting on Greece just because they were Greeks and as a good luck charm :p

As for all the new members, I have this to say: High level posts = Better discussions anyway you see it = our time spent here being actually time well spent!

Really now, this is the only forum I've been that it's actually enjoyable to read certain threads even though you have no comments to make and also be sure that when you do comment, your comments will be taken into account. I welcome you all and assure you that you will be having a nice forum time here :D
i was in usa when that championship was running so i couldnt watch the games..after a while i asked a ganain guy who was interested in football (because tv's in usa was not very interested in european chapionship) he said greece won!!!! and i said: "stop joking please, just tell me real winner" and he again said same thing and i again said same thing and that speech repeated 4-5 times :D

sorry being off topic i couldnt resist to write something about greece-football stuff

note the thing GK wrote in my post above this one, so this is not that offtopic... - K
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Name:hatakescarecrow
Real name: ....... Just call me kai
Dream: none
Job:study
Fav games: Wc3, WoW
Current situation:Scene 1--->  Study, Study, Study. Draws naruto characters out of boredom in class.(i know what u are thinking and no i ace my stuff without much studying ) Gets caught by teacher. drawing is taken away by teacher.Teacher asks me to draw for her in school magazine for school's 50th aniversary.WTF!!!!
Rest of questions: can be found in 25 or 50 things about u thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top