Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, looks like I'm way behind on welcoming everyone here. So, here's a great big welcome from me to everyone new to MH. Have a great time and it's great meeting you guys here!

I hope i will be welcoming a co-worker of mine here too. She just registered here, so let's hope she won't forget to visit this thread. I'll make sure she won't. :D
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

@Winterlion: Glad to be of help. I thought if you liked it, I should found more about it; RG Veda is on my reading list since long time. The fact is Clamp works didn't give many certainities, some are very good, others are peculiars and others........ I don't know. I'm even asking myself how Tokyo Babylon ended, I read 2 times the ending and I'm almost uo to date with X-1999, but I can't understand the ending of Tokyo Babylon.
 

Severely Senile

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiya! I'm Rara and I'm an editor. Used to publish books but now I work for a magazine. I've been coming here to download stuff or just plain viewing for a while now, but my buddy ichimaru_gin_n_tonic (whose work space is right next to mine and is currently pestering me to post something in this thread) finally conviced me to register. So...

I hate: My boss, getting up in the moring, and romance stories in any form of media.

I like: Off days.

In Naruto I like: Shikamaru and Kakashi.

In Bleach I like: Urahara

What can I say? I like smart men ^^

Of course there are many, many other characters that I like from the many, many manga, anime, comic books, novels, TV series, movies, video games that I read/watch/play. But I'll just make your eyes water if I wrote them all down.

I love you guys!
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Severely Senile. I'm sure you'll have fun here.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh... welcome Rara :hug

So, you're the lucky girl Ichimaru been talking about ^^
Enjoy your stay here. And there is alot of people here can help you with any problems. Just PM any mods/globals/admins for that ^^

And welcome to MH.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Severely Senile said:
Hiya! I'm Rara and I'm an editor. Used to publish books but now I work for a magazine. I've been coming here to download stuff or just plain viewing for a while now, but my buddy ichimaru_gin_n_tonic (whose work space is right next to mine and is currently pestering me to post something in this thread) finally conviced me to register. So...

I hate: My boss, getting up in the moring, and romance stories in any form of media.

I like: Off days.

In Naruto I like: Shikamaru and Kakashi.

In Bleach I like: Urahara

What can I say? I like smart men ^^

Of course there are many, many other characters that I like from the many, many manga, anime, comic books, novels, TV series, movies, video games that I read/watch/play. But I'll just make your eyes water if I wrote them all down.

I love you guys!
Woohooo! I finally made someone register here. Hates romance stories? I thought all those yaoi fanfic that you read everyday counts as romance stories? Hahahahaha!
 

Severely Senile

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

You know I only read the funny ones and/or the dark ones
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

I know that, but somehow everytime i turn and look to your monitor, i ended up looking at something i'd rather not see. :D
 

Severely Senile

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

WHY did u look in to my monitor in the first place? In any case, why are we even talking about this here? We sit next to each other for God's sake!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I know that, but somehow everytime i turn and look to your monitor, i ended up looking at something i'd rather not see. :D
Severely Senile said:
WHY did u look in to my monitor in the first place? In any case, why are we even talking about this here? We sit next to each other for God's sake!
This is what I call Internet Forum Syndrom XD
Eventhough you guys sit next to each other, you guys talk through the sceen of your PCs
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

What up PPL! I'm Ray. I'm a senior in college, hopefully this will be my last year. I'm a computer science major wit a minor in Mathematics, lets see how far this stuff gets me in life, lol. I live for my family, i'll do whateva for them. i'm easy going. I ran across this place by chance and am loving it.

I dislike: Some of my professors, Not having money, i hate losing, i'm a sore loser, but not to the point ppl don't like me.

I like: Anime, Manga, American comics, Building PC's
In Naruto I like: Naruto, Drunk Rock Lee(that Lee is just funny :p), Shikamaru, Kakashi
In Bleach I like: Ichigo, Ichigo's Dad, Chad

I love playing games, laughing, and just taking in beautiful sites.

Well thats a lil about myself.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to meet you qwan3356, I don't think you're a sore loser at all.
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

u prolly wouldn't be saying that if ya saw how i play games, lol. i been through a couple of controllers. :darn
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, qwan3356.
I'm very interested in computer science and I adore math. :wtf We'll make good study partners. :Wtf And no, you're not a sore loser. No one is a loser in this world. We all win the Amazing Race once. :thumbs Welcome to this forum, have fun and be excited. We have great stuff in store for you and never feel shy to ask for any helps to guides. Good to see you in the house of manga. Welcome abroad, partner.
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Eileen said:
Welcome, qwan3356.
I'm very interested in computer science and I adore math. :wtf We'll make good study partners. :Wtf And no, you're not a sore loser. No one is a loser in this world. We all win the Amazing Race once. :thumbs Welcome to this forum, have fun and be excited. We have great stuff in store for you and never feel shy to ask for any helps to guides. Good to see you in the house of manga. Welcome abroad, partner.

Thanks Eileen, i look forward to being here for a long time, and anytime if i can help ya(study), lol.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I know that, but somehow everytime i turn and look to your monitor, i ended up looking at something i'd rather not see. :D
Severely Senile said:
WHY did u look in to my monitor in the first place? In any case, why are we even talking about this here? We sit next to each other for God's sake!
lol. You sound like a fun addition to MH, Rara. Welcome and it's great to see ichimaru convinced you to join. :amuse I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Welcome to Ray as well. I hope you enjoy our wonderful community here, and I have to say, I almost went for Math as a second major, but I decided on Finance instead for practical reasons. ^^;

If either of you have any questions or problems feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins.

Once again welcome to you both, and I hope you enjoy it here and hopefully we'll meet in the forums as well.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Ray, welcome to MH. I'm always amazed with people with an interest on Math. It's my weakest point, actually anything to do with counting, formulas and those kinds of stuff is my weak point. So have a great time here.
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks
lol. it one of my better points, Writing on the other hand i hate it, lol. i rather make web pages and stuff, u can have the papers, lol.
 

BLue-FIsh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

err.. I'm blue-fishy or fishy for short... I'm a high school student and a big fan of Hunter X Hunter! XD I'm and Asian that lives in Austrlia and I'm 12.. I hope to grow up safety and not get run over.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to meet you BLue-Fish, I'm a big fan of HxH too. Feel free to discuss around the sections here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top