Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Um... I've never heard of anyone wanting to see Spider-Man and Wolverine together, but it wouldn't shock me if Marvel tried it. Hahaha.
That is bad. *vomits*

Although, I do know that if you venture through a place called Fanfiction.net, you would be surprised at the number of....yaoi they could think up of for Marvel characters. :s

Anywho, I do know that Johnny from Fantastic Four, is often teased by Ben about Spidey (since they're friends), but that's really all there is to that. *shudders if there's more*

Also, Mystique and Destiny were a couple (yuri *cough*), plus Northstar and his student Victor, are gay. (Su-chan, before you ask: NO! *whimpers* There is nothing going on between them XD)

Josh, in case you're interested:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4074.0
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

Yea, there are quite a few gay X-Men characters or at least moments where you wonder...

Er... o.o Care to elaborate? //DZ
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Venom65437 said:
Um... I've never heard of anyone wanting to see Spider-Man and Wolverine together, but it wouldn't shock me if Marvel tried it. Hahaha.
Oh, geez. Leave it to Kado to inspire that kind of talk. >.> :XD
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

wow, I never introduced myself (how rude)
Anyway, I am the movingstone alchemist
Anyway, I already feel the welcome from MH, so no need to welcome me..... LOL
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

movingstone said:
wow, I never introduced myself (how rude)
Anyway, I am the movingstone alchemist
Anyway, I already feel the welcome from MH, so no need to welcome me..... LOL
You're not the only "late" one to introduce yourself *winks*
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, movingstone :amuse What can you do?
 

rose

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
79
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Uh... I'm not really that good with introductions...

Name: Rose
Age: 21
Location: Columbus Ohio
Favourite manga:
  • D.Gray-man
  • FullMetal Alchemist
  • Bleach
  • Naruto
  • Death Note
(Those are also my favourite anime series)

I'm also trying to learn how to clean and edit RAWs, but I'm slightly hindered by not having PhotoShop. I have Macromedia Fireworks, so I need to see how much of the stuff available in PhotoShop can be mimicked in Fireworks.

Uh... that's all I can think of to say. :smile-big
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome rose! good luck and wish you the best learning cleaning and editing. I just suck and bad doing that hehe. Nice you are from Cleveland? I like watching Cavaliers play Lebron! :smile-big
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, rose :amuse Welcome to MangaHelpers! I hope you'll have a great time here since we have those manga featured. That's a cute Allen avatar you're using. Hmm... cleaning and editting using Macromedia Fireworks :headscratch I think you might have to ask people around if they know any tutorial for it because almost everything I find here is for Photoshop :xp If you like the art in Death Note, you might want to check out the illustrator's (Takeshi Obata) newest manga, Blue Dragon - Ral Grado. Chapter 1 just surfaced today.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome movingstone and rose. (Though I've already seen movingstone around quite a bit on the forums. :amuse) I hope you enjoy our wonderful little community. And if you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the reds or blues about it. (Myself included).
 

rose

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
79
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

blasta said:
Welcome rose! good luck and wish you the best learning cleaning and editing. I just suck and bad doing that hehe. Nice you are from Cleveland? I like watching Cavaliers play Lebron! :smile-big
Nope, born and raised in Columbus. And I'm not much of a sports fan, but Lebron is pretty cool.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, Rose, welcome to MH ^^ So you're an american, eh? me too XD

There's alot of great people here on MH, so I'm sure that if you ask around, someone can help you with the cleaning and such on macromedia Fireworks ^^

And like Winterlion said, if there's anything you need, just send one of us a pm, and we'd be happy to help :D
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

White Silver said:
You're not the only "late" one to introduce yourself *winks*


wink back

Ayah said:
Hi, movingstone :amuse What can you do?
me can write, but the movingstone alchemist can think and made chess pieces come to life (kinda like a summoning jutsu, and he think alot too, any way he evil....)

WinterLion said:
Welcome movingstone and rose. (Though I've already seen movingstone around quite a bit on the forums. :amuse) I hope you enjoy our wonderful little community. And if you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the reds or blues about it. (Myself included).
Little community???? This is huge... You guys doing an amazing job right now...
Pat on the backsssss... GK's quote "if one of the admin drunk they can blow up MH" (or something like that)... Any way don't get drunk....
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Yo, movingstone, and Rose, welcome to the community. Hope you guys have fun here.

Rose, if you want to learn more about editing or cleaning RAWs, visit the MH Academy (or just pm Fnuckale >.>)
 

cairo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hellooooo! new here!
i'm from california. college student. not really into manga or anime, but CLAMP art is wonderful so i love it. mmm. i just wanted to find a good place to just talk about TRC. not into shounen-ai or yaoi AT ALL. grosses me out actually but that's just me.

hope to have productive and constructive discussions here. (:
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, cairo! I believe most members join MangaHelpers to satisfy their Weekly Shounen Jump manga(s) fix, but seldom do I encounter people like you who join just for TRC. As far as I've seen, the discussions held about TRC are reasonable (I'm not in-charge of the TRC forum so this is based on scanning the place once in a while). I think you'll fit in just fine :amuse Have fun!

EDIT:
I almost forgot! If you have any questions about MangaHelpers, you may PM any of the reds (administrators) or blues (global moderators). You can tell by the color of the name that appears in Online Users. Our stars also bear the same color. You may also refer to the Staff List.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

@Cairo There is also a thread about xxxHolic by Clamp and connected to TRC.

The xxxHolic thread, for your convenience. I hope you don't mind my intrusion to your post, Luckas. ~ Ayah
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, cairo. I hope you enjoy it here. :amuse So you're a fan of Clamp? Have you read Seiden, Chobits, X, or RayEarth? Seiden is one my all time favs, and I recently d/l RayEarth from lurk because I was feeling nostalgic. ^^;

And as Ayah said, do feel free to PM any of us if you have any questions or problems. Once again welcome, and have fun posting and discussing.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Cairo, Welcome to MH ^^ So you like TRC, eh? I haven't started reading it yet, but I plan to start once I finish Eyeshield 21 (probably tomorrow or Monday). There are a number of TRC fans here, though ^^

Like Ayah and Winterlion said, let us know if you need anything!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Heya cairo, glad to see you here. Tamerlane and Khaludh are quite avid TRC fans, and while the TRC fan community we have here is still small, hopefully it'll grow with time. I know you've already seen my TRC review, thanks for your kind words ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top