- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 7,348
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Although, I do know that if you venture through a place called Fanfiction.net, you would be surprised at the number of....yaoi they could think up of for Marvel characters.
Anywho, I do know that Johnny from Fantastic Four, is often teased by Ben about Spidey (since they're friends), but that's really all there is to that. *shudders if there's more*
Also, Mystique and Destiny were a couple (yuri *cough*), plus Northstar and his student Victor, are gay. (Su-chan, before you ask: NO! *whimpers* There is nothing going on between them XD)
Josh, in case you're interested:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4074.0
That is bad. *vomits*Um... I've never heard of anyone wanting to see Spider-Man and Wolverine together, but it wouldn't shock me if Marvel tried it. Hahaha.
Although, I do know that if you venture through a place called Fanfiction.net, you would be surprised at the number of....yaoi they could think up of for Marvel characters.
Anywho, I do know that Johnny from Fantastic Four, is often teased by Ben about Spidey (since they're friends), but that's really all there is to that. *shudders if there's more*
Also, Mystique and Destiny were a couple (yuri *cough*), plus Northstar and his student Victor, are gay. (Su-chan, before you ask: NO! *whimpers* There is nothing going on between them XD)
Josh, in case you're interested:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4074.0

What can you do?
I think you might have to ask people around if they know any tutorial for it because almost everything I find here is for Photoshop
If you like the art in Death Note, you might want to check out the illustrator's (Takeshi Obata) newest manga, Blue Dragon - Ral Grado. Chapter 1 just surfaced today.
