Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Okay!

1. I live in Georgia
2. I go to an all girls college :darn
3. I'm a total Tolkein dork
4. I love RPGs (Final Fantasy anyone???)
5. I can speak some Japanese
6. I am in love with kanji
7. I'm about 5'2"
8. I'm an insomniac
9. I like well-written smutty fanfics.... a lot.
10. Love to draw.
11. I have a big curly afro now XD
12. I'm a math major...
13. and Asian studies minor
14. I'm a bit of an airhead :sweat
15. Have been belly dancing for 2 years
16. I have a cute black kitty
17. I wear glasses most of the time
18. I like anime and manga... a lot.
19. I like manga more.

And I can't think of much more to say right now... Anyway, it's really nice to be on this forum. I was so happy to see that RAWs are here. And a lot of manga that I like are here as well. Nice to meet you all! XD
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome SilentMage. You're very Welcome Here.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to meet you too SilentMage ^^

Fantasy lover huh? Me too. We'll get along just fine :amuse

All girls college though.. must be tough on the love life >.>

As always if you ever need any help, feel free to send a little ol' private message to yours truly or any of the mods around here ^.^ Hell, even the other members are pretty friendly here too XD
 

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Yaaayy!!! Nice to meet you too!! Final Fantasy rocks! XD

The love life is completely non-existant right now. Yet, it doesn't bother me too much at the moment. ^^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH woefdram and SilentMage. ^^ I hope you enjoy the site here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask the globals/admins. ^^

Have fun posting and hope to see you both around the forums.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

SilentMage said:
Yaaayy!!! Nice to meet you too!! Final Fantasy rocks! XD

The love life is completely non-existant right now. Yet, it doesn't bother me too much at the moment. ^^
If you want to talk Final Fantasy with us, be sure to visit Final Fantasy Thread ^^
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Silent how are ya? I'm a Final Fantasy Freak myself...
 

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey! I'm good. XD What I'm trying to do is replay the games, because my brother and I would switch off with each other when we were younger. And I need to find FFVIII.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome SilentMage!!! :grin
All-girls college huh? I wouldn't mind going there. XD
Belly dancing... Shakira... *drools*
And smutty fanfics? Which characters? :rofl
 

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Smutty fanfics... *cackles evilly*

For the most part, I read het. I really like NaruHina, KakaSaku, and ShikaTema. But some of my crazier friends have gotten me into KakaIru and GaaLee. I can only hope that this is not going to be a slippery slope to KakaGai. *shivers* You?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

SilentMage said:
Smutty fanfics... *cackles evilly*

For the most part, I read het. I really like NaruHina, KakaSaku, and ShikaTema. But some of my crazier friends have gotten me into KakaIru and GaaLee. I can only hope that this is not going to be a slippery slope to KakaGai. *shivers* You?
GaaLee... KakaGai... I will never be able to sleep again... :s
OMG... There's no adjective strong enough to describe this feeling. XD

I'm not really into fanfics, but I have read several doujins... >_>
NaruHina is the best!!!! I hope they really end up together!!! :grin[br]Posted on: January 13, 2007, 02:52:29 AM_________________________________________________Can you reccomend me any cool (and smutty) NaruHina fanfics?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Ahhh.... Welcome to MH Silent Mage!! :grin
Hope you enjoy MH while you are her ^^

Oh, You can speak Japanese? I take it you can read Japanese as well? If so, why not translate manga here? We have a lot of great translators here, and I'm sure everyone doesn't mind to have another one either ^^

Just enjoy your stay here, and let us know if you need anything ^^
 

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm so sorry, but the only well-written fic I can find right now doesn't even have any smut yet and the author hasn't updated in a while. It's so hard to find stuff on ff.net.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3297636/1/
Whaddya think of it so far?

Hi bax! I can speak some, and I can read it too. It'd be fun to do translations! I have no idea if I'd be any good at it though. o_O
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

SilentMage said:
I'm so sorry, but the only well-written fic I can find right now doesn't even have any smut yet and the author hasn't updated in a while. It's so hard to find stuff on ff.net.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3297636/1/
Whaddya think of it so far?
I read the first paragraphs and I love it. I will keep reading it tomorrow, since now it's time for my beauty sleep. XD
Thanks a lot. ^^ I'll see you around.

Hi bax! I can speak some, and I can read it too. It'd be fun to do translations! I have no idea if I'd be any good at it though. o_O
You can always try. ^^ I'm sure you'd do ok. :p
 

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Yay! XD Good night!
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

SilentMage... Final Fantasy 8 is always on eBay... just look for a decent price, they try to drive it up by saying it's rare, but there are tons of copies on there. Good luck!
 

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks! XD
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi SilentMage! xD :D

SilentMage said:
4. I love RPGs (Final Fantasy anyone???)
11. I have a big curly afro now XD
19. I like manga more.
Of kors FF rocks all the time ^^ About 11 point, I also have such afro (like afro man bueheh) :x And probably more people here love manga better than anime, but it's like anime is only addiction too manga with animation and art hyhy :D
 

SilentMage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey! XD Afros are awesome!! O0

I don't know about FF rocking all the time. For instance, FFXII is trying my patience. But other than that, yes, FF completely rocks. :grin2
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Just a sidenote, SilentMage, Ryk, if you two would like to talk more fanfics we do have a place for that: The Scrapbook Section.

There's a thread in there where you can list all your fave fics and so on ( though I wonder if you guys might possibly want to start a separate thread for "smutty fics" >.> )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top