Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

oh I feel so special

why thank you miss
 

boberto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Konnichicwa mina-san!

I've been here since July, I think, but I've only been watching closely the Prince of Tennis threads.
I just thought now's the time to be active. :)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi to MyOnlyStar, mozetsu, barnmaid, Mugen, and boberto! Hope you guys are having fun here :amuse
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

@Mugen: You're quite welcome. :amuse

@boberto: Glad you decided to be active. Hope you enjoy venturing into the other areas of this fine forum. :amuse
*hands out another welcome cookie*

hmm... I'm starting to run low on cookies. I think it's time to bake another batch. :fan
 

boberto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

I really appreciate your warm welcome, Ayah and WinterLion. :D
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome boberto! I love your name it's funny to say :rofl
and i like your ava XD
 

boberto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

DemonDays said:
welcome boberto! I love your name it's funny to say :rofl
and i like your ava XD
Haha! You think so, too? Thank you! :D
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

well' guess i'm a newbie here. I just like to introduce myself.

I hope I'm Welcome here. :)
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Introduction Thread

rai-chu said:
I hope I'm Welcome here. :)
ofcourse you are :smile-big,
welcome to manga helpers rai-chu. :vash
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

rai-chu said:
well' guess i'm a newbie here. I just like to introduce myself.

I hope I'm Welcome here. :)
Anybody who enters MH is welcome (with good intentions of course).

And that's like a deformed version of Pikachu in your avatar, really cute. What is that?
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

rai-chu said:
well' guess i'm a newbie here. I just like to introduce myself.

I hope I'm Welcome here. :)
Of course you're welcome here. Enjoy your stay. :amuse

*hands out another welcome cookie*
 

unb0rn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

hello every1. i'm new (obviously), joined not more than ten minutes ago. my search for air gear scans led me here
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

unb0rn said:
hello every1. i'm new (obviously), joined not more than ten minutes ago. my search for air gear scans led me here
Congratulations, you've just landed on a great manga paradise!
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

unb0rn said:
hello every1. i'm new (obviously), joined not more than ten minutes ago. my search for air gear scans led me here
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay and maybe even venture into the other areas in this fine forum. :amuse
*hands out another welcome cookie*
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi rai-chu and unb0rn! I hope you two are having a good time here :)
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

@white silver: My avatar. It's a Pichu a pre-evolution of a pikachu.

@all: Thanks for the welcome. I will enjoy my stay and of course to read wonderful mangas. :D
 

unb0rn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

thanx for the welcomes. mmm ... coookiee
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

alo alo to mozetsu, barnmaid, mugen (at 300+ posts..u must be 'new' :)), boberto (great nick!), rai-chu (your ava is hilarious! love it) and unb0rn. happy posting! :smile-big
 

barnmaid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks for the welcoming everyone! u guys rock! :headbang
i hope their dble choc chunk cookies..those r my fav lol :dance

highschool is gay..collage app. r 2 lol

i cant wait for my trip to japan!
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

rai-chu said:
@white silver: My avatar. It's a Pichu a pre-evolution of a pikachu.
Pre-evolution? That's something I've never heard.

@barnmaid: Welcome, welcome to MH!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top