Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello there, blue fish. I was a high school student too. as if no one knows How's weather in Down Under? Still hot? Anyway, have fun here, and we are glad to have you as a part of our ever-growing family. Welcome. :hug :hug
 

Neaj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi , i'm neaj, so i'll tell you a bit about myself : I'm French ; 19 years old and i'm an Eye shield 21 big fan.
I'm studying Mathematics at the moment. Maybe that's it .
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi ^^ Welcome to MH....

And yes, here you can find a lot of discussions about ES 21 ^^ And ofcourse the RAW, transalations and Edited Mangas every week too.

Just enjoy your stay Neaj ^^
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Another eyeshield fan, welcome Neaj!!

*Looks like I'm going to have to read this manga*
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Blue-Fish and Neaj. I hope you both enjoy our wonderful community here. ^^ And if you have any questions, problems, concerns, feel free to PM myself or any of the other mods/globals/admins.

I hope to see you around the forums posting. ^^
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Neaj said:
Hi , i'm neaj, so i'll tell you a bit about myself : I'm French ; 19 years old and i'm an Eye shield 21 big fan.
I'm studying Mathematics at the moment. Maybe that's it .
Bienvenue camarade, et n'hésite pas à venir discuter dans les forums Eyeshield 21 :amuse :yaha
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

hola soy Mugen
y no se hablar englis
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm Kadodo. I actually read Naruto, Bleach, YuYuHakusho, Ruruni Kenshin and One Piece but because of MH I also started on reading Eyeshield 21 and I watch Prince Of Tennis. I could say I speak about three languages but I'm only fluent in two. English and French. THe other one I'm not so good at is spanish. Even Though I'm fluent in English I started speaking it only three years ago.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Never too late for introductions. ^^

So an official welcome to kadodo, though I've already spoken with you on several occasions. :amuse

And I'm not positive (my Spanish is pretty much non-existent), but I believe Mugen just introduced himself as well and said something along the line of "doesn't speak English?" which if that's the case, I may need to go back and delete some of those 850+ posts since most people wouldn't know how to conduct a discussion in Spanish. ;):amuse
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

ah i got caught
sorry :p
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
Never too late for introductions. ^^

So an official welcome to kadodo, though I've already spoken with you on several occasions. :amuse

And I'm not positive (my Spanish is pretty much non-existent), but I believe Mugen just introduced himself as well and said something along the line of "doesn't speak English?" which if that's the case, I may need to go back and delete some of those 850+ posts since most people wouldn't know how to conduct a discussion in Spanish. ;):amuse
Mugen said:
ah i got caught
sorry :p
you guys are funny. Well so far I'm liking MH very much.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Glad that you like this place, kadodo. And oh, welcome abroad Neaj, kadodo and mugen. It's never too late for introduction, just like what WinterLion said. XD Have fun here and an early MERRY CHRISTMAS! :nuts ok, I'm bad in making jokes. >.<
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

I could see that (lol).
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

You don't have to be that straightfoward. :yelling

XDDDDD
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Sorry, but kadodo is also someone that say things are they are.
I'm just kidding I'm sure you have good jokes.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to the following people!

*Severely Senile
*qwan3356
*BLue-FIsh
*Neaj
*kadodo

Hope you people are having a great time in MH :amuse
 

Neaj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Xophien said:
Bienvenue camarade, et n'hésite pas à venir discuter dans les forums Eyeshield 21 :amuse :yaha
Happy to see some french mates here :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, so many more people to say Hi to!!

Welcome to MH, Severely Senile, qwan3356, BLue-FIsh, Neaj, and kadodo!! If you have any questions, you can send any mod or admin a PM and we'll be happy to help ^^
 

Madel5566

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi~

I'm madel from Singapore and I am please to meet you. I'm a huge fan of Prince of tennis, and I love BLEACH, Ouran high etc...My English isn't very fluent (well, not as good as my chinese...) but I'll try and improve...

^^friends?
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Madel and welcome to MH, hope you like it here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top