Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH madel. ^^ Don't worry about your English, it sound just fine. Plus there's plenty of us here that aren't native English speakers. ^^ I'm one of them too. :p

If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins, myself included. ^^
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Madel, welcome to the best of the forums.
 

weiss-raine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

My name is January. I'm a 19 year old college student. I love anime and mangas. I also have an account in deviantart.com, my username is weiss-raine. It's nice to meet new people so be nice to me. ^-^
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome weiss-raine, is your name really January?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Madel5566 said:
Hi~

I'm madel from Singapore and I am please to meet you. I'm a huge fan of Prince of tennis, and I love BLEACH, Ouran high etc...My English isn't very fluent (well, not as good as my chinese...) but I'll try and improve...

^^friends?
Welcome :D I love Bleach too ^^ Im a bit more of a Naruto and Eyeshield 21 fan though.

weiss-raine said:
My name is January. I'm a 19 year old college student. I love anime and mangas. I also have an account in deviantart.com, my username is weiss-raine. It's nice to meet new people so be nice to me. ^-^


January :wtf That's such a pretty name! I'll have to checkout your stuff on DA ^^ I have an account there too, FinalWrathX, but I don't have anything on there xD Welcome to MH!
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to you too, January. ^^ I hope you enjoy posting in the forums.

If you have any questions feel free to PM and of the mods/globals/admins. ^^ We're here to help if we can.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

hi
i'm Mugen
and i like One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach
what do you like?
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Yeah, welcome to MH, weiss-raine. Hope you like it here. Gee, January is a cool name.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

you did'nt say hi to Mugen
you're mean
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, hi Mugen, I'm sorry I didn't say hi.

I'm Raseru and I too like Naruto, One Piece but instead of Bleach, I like Death Note. (Both Anime and Manga)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

weiss-raine said:
My name is January. I'm a 19 year old college student. I love anime and mangas. I also have an account in deviantart.com, my username is weiss-raine. It's nice to meet new people so be nice to me. ^-^


:wtf
January ^^ What a very nice name... (Bleh, I know people have said this, but it's really a very nice name ^^)

Do I need to say hi to Mugen and Raseru? o.O I always run into you guys here :notrust
Just kiding. Hello to you guys to ^^ :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi and welcome, Madel and weiss-raine. And a big Hi to everyone, too!
 

weiss-raine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks everyone. Hi to you other new guys too. ^-^
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there weiss-raine!
 

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, since I'm going to use this site quite alot in the near future, I suppose I should introduce myself.

My name is Alexander, I'm 17 years old and I live in Tromsø, Norway. I mostly read One Piece, but I read pretty much everything I find of manga. Just to have said what I feel about it.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Howdy, Alex and welcome to MH. ^^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi to the following: :amuse

*Madel5566
*weiss-raine
*Mugen
*Alex-san

Welcome to this fantastic forum! Are you having a great time? ;)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH, Alex. ^^ I think I remember seeing somewhere that you were introduced to us through Hermie, is that right? (I think it was in the "How did you come across MH" thread. But it's late... actually really early in the morning and I'm feeling too tired to double check. :p) And something about him borrowing something from you that has yet to be returned. :XD

Anyways, welcome, and hope you enjoy it here. ^^ Feel free to PM the staff especially Hermie if you have any questions. ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everyone!!! (Especially the girls >_>)

And also a welcome back to me XD
 

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :amuse And yes, Hermie STILL has my copy of GoW. Have a feeling that my PM too him is going to have the exact same question every time...

Aside from that, I have to say that I simply love this forum! :hearts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top