- Joined
- Sep 5, 2006
- Messages
- 4,586
- Reaction score
- 1,386
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Hello and welcome to MH madel. ^^ Don't worry about your English, it sound just fine. Plus there's plenty of us here that aren't native English speakers. ^^ I'm one of them too.
If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins, myself included. ^^
Hello and welcome to MH madel. ^^ Don't worry about your English, it sound just fine. Plus there's plenty of us here that aren't native English speakers. ^^ I'm one of them too.

If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins, myself included. ^^
I love Bleach too ^^ Im a bit more of a Naruto and Eyeshield 21 fan though.
That's such a pretty name! I'll have to checkout your stuff on DA ^^ I have an account there too, FinalWrathX, but I don't have anything on there xD Welcome to MH!



