Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

:hbunny WELCOME TO THE FOLLOWING :hbunny

*RyuXenon
*juUnior
*Uozumi
*aky0
*bleachboy88

May you all have fun here at MangaHelpers! You may approach me, or any of the administrators/global moderators whenever you have questions reagarding MH.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome bleachboy88. ^^ That's really neat that you want to be a translator. Do you study Japanese right now?

I hope you have fun here, and as Ayah said, if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the globals/admins. ^^
 

Mr Manga

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

All the time I was in this forum, I was looking for this fread :s (Finally find it !!! :darn).

I must introduce myself now...

First, I'm french, and my engish isn't as good as I really want (he isn't that bad either), so I apologize if I make some mistakes... I'm 15, I'm student in what you american called "high school" and english people called "secundary blablablabla -I don't remember- school" :amuse. Or so, I'm ninth grader, it will tell you more that what I was just saiding you.
My schedule give me some freetime that I can clean for Japflap (I'm actually one of the older cleaners -date of involving- XD) and read some mangas as Fullmetal Alchemist which is the one I love the most. I really apreciate Death Note too. Of course, I'm fond of Dragon Ball, Saint Seya, One Piece but for the actually time, I don't find Naruto really exciting... (previous chapter were so good...).

My favorite characters is Edward-kun from FMA ! He's all what I want to look like. Roy Mustang and Kakashi Hatake are so good too... :)

I'm learning Japanese and one day I hope I could translate myself mangas I read and travel to Japan for holidays...

( :darn I'm sure I took a lot of mistakes... :()

See ya ! ;)
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Mr. Manga. I'm glad to see you enjoy FMA. It's my favorite manga. ;)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH, Mr Manga. ^^ Happy New Year!

I'm glad you found your way over here. ^^ This site is pretty big and can be confusing, so don't feel shy to ask any of the globals/admins if you have any questions.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Mr. Manga. I'm glad you finally found this thread. You're the second person to come from France in the last two days. Have a look around and have a pleasant time here. :D
 

Mr Manga

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you :tem Be sure I will locate in this forum one day (one day... :amuse)

Edit:

Happy New Year Winter and the others ;)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi ^^ Welcome to bleachboy88 and Mr Manga. ^^

Hopefully you guys are having fun now around the forum ^^ And happy New Year to you guys too :amuse Be sure to browse around the forum and enjoy the discussions. Please do tell us if there are any difficulties you encountered here ^^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Uh-oh! I'm totally forgeting French now.

Welcome, Mr. Manga! So you're a Japflap cleaner :amuse Were you invited here by the other members of Japflap? I know some of them are registered here, such as Eagle. I see that you're having difficulty using English since it isn't your native language. That's understandable. Don't let your lack of mastery of English stop you in participating in discussions; we have a Fullmetal Alchemist section and an One Piece section here so you might want to check them out (look at the sidebar for the links). As WinterLion already said, you may ask questions to any of the administrators and/or global moderators if you have any problems with MH. It is not surprising to get lost in here :sweat
 

bleachboy88

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! :)

I wish you all a Happy New Year. In response to winterlion, yes I am studying Japanese right now (both spoken and written) but am still at a very basic level. :darn
 

Mr Manga

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah> I wasn't invited by the others (Eagle, Twoshirou, Dralaquan) but, as I said in an another topic, one day, I asked Eagle where could I find some mangas raws and he said there I could. And there is no way my bad english stops me here... (I will win !!!!!) (I think you manage to understand what I want to mean).

Thanks all :)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

bleachboy88 said:
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! :)

I wish you all a Happy New Year. In response to winterlion, yes I am studying Japanese right now (both spoken and written) but am still at a very basic level. :darn
:thumbs Good luck and keep working on it.

Mr Manga said:
Ayah> I wasn't invited by the others (Eagle, Twoshirou, Dralaquan) but, as I said in an another topic, one day, I asked Eagle where could I find some mangas raws and he said there I could. And there is no way my bad english stops me here... (I will win !!!!!) (I think you manage to understand what I want to mean).

Thanks all :)
Your English isn't that bad. ^^ It's much better than mine was some years ago. >.>
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

HAPPY NEW YEAR to those new members I've not been formerly introduced. Looks like Mr. Manga and bleachboy88 are the first. Welcome to MH guys!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH everybody!!! (especially the girls >_>)
Have fun in here with us, and if you have any question feel free to PM me (especially the girls >_>).
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Salut Mr Manga. Bienvenue à MH. I know you speak french so I thought I'd welcome you with French.
 

SakuraLee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

well, I'm Sakura Lee, and 14
My hobbies are dancing, reading manga, listening to music, watching anime , playing the piano, arts and crafts and FANDUBBING! XD *yey*
Happy new year minna-san! ^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello SakuraLee ^^

A fan of Lee x Sakura pairing I supposed? :D

Happy New Year to you too ^^ and have fun here at MH ^^ Feel free to browse around the forum and please do ask the globals/admins if you have doubts or problems ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome SakuraLee!! I just saw your pic and you look very very very very pretty. :p
Where are you from? How did you find out about MangaHelpers? Any links to one of your fandubs? XD

Have fun. ^^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome SakuraLee! I see that you're a fandubber :amuse That reminds me, there's a Naruto parody entitled Raruto, and recruitment for fandubbers is currently going on. Maybe you would like to try it out (after reading Raruto of course)? :D Like bax said, you may ask us global moderators or administrators if you have questions about MangaHelpers.

EDIT:
I'm surprised that ryk hasn't pimped Raruto in his post.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, SakuraLee. You could be the first manga angel we have here. :D
Have fun and a great time at MH. Happy New Year! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top