Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, at the moment feel free to open up a fanfic information thread somewhere here if you want ( Naruto Toshokan maybe ), and we can transfer it over to the new forum when we get it going. :)
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

That sounds like a good idea. I think that I shall do that.

::scurries over to the Toshokan area::

:)
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome eQuek and ILUVATAR and Tamerlane.

@Tamerlane: Wow! Chemistry...that's an interesting field indeed. You'll be well versed in what kinds of things are in all of our household detergents...
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and a nice welcome to you, dula.

Make sure you enjoy your time here! ;)
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

hello guys im dula short for my real name abdulahi
i saw this thread earlier but time was against me so i'll introduce myself now

A BIG HELLO TO ALL. im not much of a forum person but i think the saying ''time changes all' comes into play here.
im 20years of age and in full time education :bored and also work, living in the great city known as London, England UK. between work, my leacture + revision, my partner, football, and all other mad activities i part take in (programing, athletics, babysittin,etc) is sometimes hard to find time to just relax and enjoy the greatness of the net with you guys. i will try and become a more active member in the near future, just wish me luck on coming exams first :s

i absolutely love animes and mangas. so if someone could recomment me a new pass time for after my exams please message me, im very open minded so all genres welcome. i do love naruto and bleach,fav characters
naruto shikamaru neji and rock(BIGBOY)lee
ichigo's father and kon

in the future i hope to own a respectful international company that acts as a bride between cultures

well i best b off, revision awaits. :bored
bye bye for now atleast :Gaipose

p.s. to miso sorry i deleted my first message, i pressed post to early and thought to redo it, and didnt believe someone has replied back already, but thank you and a special hello wave to u
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH & good luck with your exams, and I think you should try Blade of the Immortal ^_^

Sounds like you'd get some good experience here for your dream, since we have a lot of people from all over world here that you can talk to and get to know XD

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts here, dula ^^

P.S. You can just edit your post next time ;)
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

::waves::


Hello Dula!

Good luck with your school...I know how that can be ::stresses over upcoming exams as well::

I am new here too! We can be the new people together!

:hi5
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Tamerlane... what is Tamerlane? ( Just had to ask, that signature IS pretty nice... )
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

thanx for the warm welcome goldknight and tamerlane :thumbs
my absolute pleasure to be here. now to go and explore this site a bit more :smile-big

p.s. if you guys can think of worst movies please add them to a thread i've started

Thanx :amuse
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
Tamerlane... what is Tamerlane? ( Just had to ask, that signature IS pretty nice... )
Ah it is actually a poem by Edgar Allen Poe. Here is a link to it:

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/poe/works/poetry/tamerlan.html

But it is also this guy too >_>

http://www.silk-road.com/artl/timur.shtml
http://www.carpenoctem.tv/military/tamerlane.html

Now first of all I would like to say that I did not know at the time that this guy had a thing for making mountains out of skulls, or burying people up to their necks and having elephants trample over them. Noooooo..I picked my name because of a poem...that and I liked how it sounded.

But not to worry I assure everyone here that I am not a warlord type person! I do not take after my namesake. o_o

::hands out cupcakes::

dula said:
if you guys can think of worst movies please add them to a thread i've started
Well I can certainly think of a few that made me cringe. I will have to go add my comments. :amuse
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome dula, dear. I can sympathize with the stress of exams. Still, hope this place can serve as downtime for your tired mind. Have fun! =)

Tamerlane - was always fond of your name for the Poe reference, but that character is cool, too. =D
 

Ruri

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi to everyone here at MH! ^____^

I'm more active at NF, but I'm quickly becoming a MH fan. =) A little bit about myself - I'm 16 years old, love to play tennis, draw, read, listen to music, and spaz over my fandoms & in general. XD I'm really into Naruto and One Piece right now (my favorite characters are too numerous to list, but I love Sasori and Luffy). I love Shoujo manga/anime as well though, and my favorite series are Kare Kano, Peach Girl, and Paradise Kiss.

Hope I'll have a great time here. =D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Ruri !!! :glomp

And you will have a great time here I'm sure of it - looking forward to seeing you in the Shoujo section and hopefully everywhere else too! :knk :hug
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Good to have you here :)
 

bigank

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi! i recently read naruto at school and quickly began to be addicated to it
i did a google search and found this place looks like a great place and decided to join
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Ruri, I've seen you around the OP section of NF. ^___^


[edit]Also, of course welcome to bigank. :)



Hope you both have fun here!
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Ruri!

Welcome! A Shoujo-fan - double-welcome! The Shoujo section is yet a bit small but we hope to improve it in future.

I also like Kare Kano - a very sensitive and deep story.
 

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi!
My real name is Fernando Chavarría Gómez (definately a spanish name). I'm 18 years old and I'm a huge fan of Naruto, Bleach, Elfen Lied, but mainly, Neon Genesis Evangelion.
NGE was the one that made me like anime and manga. Like 5 ago, I watched an episode of Eva in my grandpa's house, and I love it! It was great! Then, I started to wonder more about japanese animation and... guess what happens next.
Right now, I'm taking a rest for studying (no college this year), but next one, I'll be right on classrooms, and homeworks and all that stuff that no one likes.
I'm a declared Otaku (I'm not embarrassed to tell I am). Love animes with blood in it (you can see it on my favorites), and with a good story. Mangas too...
Love to edit pics (maybe you've seen some of my work on the topic The Signature Thread, not updated for days!, but soon I'll fix that).
I'm friend of RikarreolaCR from this forum, and created a group named Fword Hack TEAM: Anime & Manga (Fword because of my name, of course). We're barely starting to make real work. Right now, the only finished work we have is a spanish-translated version of the Evangelion ****** episode that's been "swimming" on the Internet (and I think every NGE fan have watched it, at least once).
Well, I think that's it for my introduction.
CATCHA LATER!

:yondaime​
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome fernando (cool name, dont know why i like it, just do) :eyeroll

im quite new here myself, but i wanted to give a nice warm welcome, such as the one a recieved.
so i hope you enjoy your stay here. and i look forward to seeing your post in the future as we like the same animes and possibly mangas.

laters for now :bye

btw love ur signature :leepose
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome FHT!

Nice to see one of ryk's fellas here. ;)

I think you're right at our forums if you love anime and manga. You'll get your weekly share of some of the popular mangas around here....:kukuku
Anyways: enjoy your time here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top