Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, SilentMage. Another FF fans, sweet!
We'll be waiting for your translation, ok? :D
Have a great time here and be careful of hidden omega weapon :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

malkazessj3 said:
yo my name is um i like um my dream is um ahhh this is to much pressure
Welcome err... Kakashi? XD
 

Zippo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Yay! I guess I'm the newest member of MH. I haven't decided what my avatar will be,or for that matter my signature. But in good time I will come up with something.

Favorite manga/anime: Trigun, Ah My Goddess, Naruto, Bleach, Beserk, etc.

Oh, yeah Zippo came about because of a couple of things the lighters which I like and a tv show called Dinotopia I belive when I was little anyway the dino named Zippo was a bookworm and so am I.

On a completely different subject if anyone has any accounting questions don't hesitate to ask. Yes, I like accounting.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH, Zippo. ^^

It's great to have another new member. And a fellow accountant to boot. :D

Have fun posting and if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask any of the globals/admins. ^^
 

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Well...my name is Melissa and I've always search on this site to find spoilers and stuff...and I never had a chance to register (sometimes I'm lazy...=P)
Age: 14
From?!: Brazil
Likes: Naruto, FMA, Death Note, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, KH, FFs,...
Hobbies: Drawing, sigs,eletric bass, volley and handball ^^
Dislikes: Corinthians =P I dunno what I dislike...

**Thx for the Naruto manga spoilers ^^**
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Zippo!!! Welcome to MangaHelpers. Do you smoke btw? :p

Welcome Melissa!!! Hey, wasn't the FMA first opening dedicated to you? XD
I take you are a Sao Paulo fan? I could be wrong tough. >_<
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Zippo and Mel ^^ Have fun here on MH ^^ Feel free to browse around and don't be shy to jump into discussions and let us here your thoughts.

And please do ask the admins/globals for any doubts, problems or suggestions ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

SilentMage said:
Hey! XD Afros are awesome!! O0

I don't know about FF rocking all the time. For instance, FFXII is trying my patience. But other than that, yes, FF completely rocks. :grin2
I like FF too and I own FFXII and I'm stuck :( anyway Welcome to MH!

Zippo said:
Yay! I guess I'm the newest member of MH. I haven't decided what my avatar will be,or for that matter my signature. But in good time I will come up with something.

Favorite manga/anime: Trigun, Ah My Goddess, Naruto, Bleach, Beserk, etc.

Oh, yeah Zippo came about because of a couple of things the lighters which I like and a tv show called Dinotopia I belive when I was little anyway the dino named Zippo was a bookworm and so am I.

On a completely different subject if anyone has any accounting questions don't hesitate to ask. Yes, I like accounting.
No questions from me,just Welcoming!Welcome to MH! :amuse

*Mel* said:
Well...my name is Melissa and I've always search on this site to find spoilers and stuff...and I never had a chance to register (sometimes I'm lazy...=P)
Age: 14
From?!: Brazil
Likes: Naruto, FMA, Death Note, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, KH, FFs,...
Hobbies: Drawing, sigs,eletric bass, volley and handball ^^
Dislikes: Corinthians =P I dunno what I dislike...

**Thx for the Naruto manga spoilers ^^**
Cool!I like KH,drawing,FF,Death Note,Naruto and Bleach. :tem

Welcome everyone.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Waaaaahhh... what's KH? "Kakashi ******"?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

yeah I was wondering about that too.. *cracks brain*

Hmmmm..

Mmm..

Uhh...

Ah...

Okay, I give up.. What's KH??

@rykar Kakashi ******? :s but didn't aero replied to her.... does that mean you're also suggesting....
 

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

XD KH = Kingdom Hearts

**Thanks for the welcomes anyway**

Oh Yeah I'm a São Paulo fan ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Azurel said:
@rykar Kakashi ******? :s but didn't aero replied to her.... does that mean you're also suggesting....
No. XD
Poor Areo-kun. :p

*Mel* said:
Oh Yeah I'm a São Paulo fan ^^
São Paulo rules!!! It's my favorite Brazilian football team.
And it's Tsubasa's team. ^^
 

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

rykarreolacr said:
São Paulo rules!!! It's my favorite Brazilian football team.
And it's Tsubasa's team. ^^
Yeah =D This year São Paulo is going to win the world championship again ^^ I'm pretty sure ;D And I'll go to Tokyo to watch (*wishing*)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

*Mel* said:
Yeah =D This year São Paulo is going to win the world championship again ^^ I'm pretty sure ;D And I'll go to Tokyo to watch (*wishing*)
That won't happen. When Inter wins the Champions League, Sao Paulo won't stand a chance in the World Cup. XD
Adriano, Crespo, Ibraimovich, Recoba and Cruz are gonna score 100 goals. :p

j/k
 

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

XD Who knows... Internacional won agaisnt Barcelona and São Paulo won against liverpool ^^
Miracles can happen =D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

*Mel* said:
XD Who knows... Internacional won agaisnt Barcelona and São Paulo won against liverpool ^^
Miracles can happen =D
That's what worries me. XD
I still don't understand how that keeps happening every year. :rofl
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH, *Mel*. ^^ Feel free to contact any of the global/admins if you have questions about the site.

And if you guys want to talk about football/soccer (whichever you prefer to call it), there's a thread for it here. ^^ Let's keep this thread for introductions. ;)
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

*Mel* said:
Likes: Naruto, FMA, Death Note, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, KH, FFs,...
That alone makes me like you. :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

glasskatana said:
That alone makes me like you. :p
No Death Note? Glassie you suck!!! XD
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

rykarreolacr said:
No Death Note? Glassie you suck!!! XD
I haven't gotten around to reading Death Note. I'm sticking with my main manga until summer and then I'm gonna go on a manga reading spree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top