Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

glasskatana said:
I haven't gotten around to reading Death Note. I'm sticking with my main manga until summer and then I'm gonna go on a manga reading spree.
You are avoiding the best manga of the XXIst century. ^^
If you lack time, why don't you watch the anime?
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Okay boys, let's not spam in the intro thread. ^^ You guys can talk about DN in either of your ask me threads. ;)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

本とに済みませんお母ちゃん。。。-_-;

rykarreolacr OUT
 

ezduzit

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

My name is Steven and i am 19 years old, i am from Canada
Currently reading/watching Naruto, Bleach, one piece
Favorite TV shows: Family Guy, The Sopranos
Favorite characters: rock lee from naruto Marv from Sin City
Favorite type of Video game: RPGs
Favorite music genre: rap
hate:telemarketers
hobbies:chillin with friends , video games currently playing Rainbow 6 Vegas, basket-ball, watching a good movie

i don't know how long i was a guest for but finally decided to register just came for the naruto but slowly branching out to other manga
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello ezduzit/Steven! You just made the Introduction Thread reach its 100th page :clap

I also like to extend the welcome to the following members:

- SilentMage
- Zippo
- *Mel*

I hope I didn't forget anyone :sweat
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

A great warm welcome from me to Zippo, *Mel* and ezduzit (a.k.a. Steven). Have a great time here, guys! :D

Intro Thread reached 100 page?! Wooohooooo!!!!1

@Ayah: I don't think so. :D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, Ezduzit. Comment ça va pour toi? Hope you enjoy being on Mangahelpers. It's the best website to talk and find mangas.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome ezduzit, it's great that you finally decided to join us. Have fun in here. ;)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH Steven. ^^ We're happy that you decided to register here and hope you enjoy the forums.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to contact any of the globals/admins. ^^ Have fun posting.
 

Vato

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey I´m new here,i was brought here by narutofan.com,i´m trying hard to find a site where to download the one piece manga i found here the newest episode can you tell me where you can get some earlier releast episodes?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Vato said:
Hey I´m new here,i was brought here by narutofan.com,i´m trying hard to find a site where to download the one piece manga i found here the newest episode can you tell me where you can get some earlier releast episodes?
You should find everything you need at:
http://www.mangatraders.com/files/manga/one_piece

You need to register first though.
 

Vato

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

thx cool now my life has a sence again
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Vato, once you got updated with One Piece, don't forget to come back here to discuss the latest release in the One Piece Section. Have a great time and stop by here to greet more new members. :D
 

Roko_Epsilon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi. :0 I'm new.
Like, "still in the packaging" new.
I came because there were a lot of times where someone mentioned something about a Naruto chapter and I was like "it's not on NarutoFan yet! D:" and the person directed me here.

I am an Akatsuki fangirl.

Also I draw. *points to avatar and sig*
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Roko, seems like Kado already directed you to a couple of areas that you'll probably find very interesting. Have fun and I'm looking forward to see you around here. :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Roko_Epsilon! :D

Looks like you came to the right place as an Akatsuki fangirl. I hope there are lots of interesting "feature" in you after Kado took you out of your "wrapping".
Have a great time here and be sure to stop by to greet other new members. :D
Btw, your sig looks funny (in a good way). :D
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Yow Peeps!

I can remember when this thread only had 20 pages... didn't want to register then... :darn
So now finaly on page 100 I say "hello" as a newbie! :amuse This means I'm no longer a guest!! Yay for me! :smile-big :eyeroll

Last week I decided to give something back to this wonderful community, so I became a translator!

Now you're probably wondering when I'm going to post some of my personal facts...

Here they are:

My real name is Pieter-Jan (hard to pronounce if you're not Dutch... :noworry ), so you can call me PJ or preferably Goji xD And I'm 19 years old, currently a geology student at the University of Leuven (Belgium :p ).
I'm a manga/anime fan... "duh" :eyeroll
Nowadays I mostly read Naruto, One Piece and Bleach, but I've gone through a few more...
Things I like are wall/rock-climbing, taking long walks, reading books and watching movies.

Well, guess that's it for now...

Talk to you guys later! ;)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi PJ, great to see you decided to made an intro here. And congrats on being an International Translator. Don't forget to stop by here and say hello to other members. :D
You're a manga and anime fan too? Wow! :D
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Well thank you ichimaru_gin_n_tonic. :amuse I'll try to stop by here frequently to welcome other new members!
And... you know what? I think I've spotted a few more manga and anime fans around here!!! :o But that'll be our little secret... ;)

C ya later!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top