Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Pimpolho, Pollux, Jide, Wajahat and all the others who have joined on page 102... XD
Hope you guys have fun here! I know I do... ^^
 

Wajahat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks a lot for such a cheerful welcome ... :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

A BIG welcome to everyone that I haven't welcomed yet~!: ezduzit, Vato, Roko_Epsilon, Goji, StrykersWeaponX, Ukun, Aquarius88, onewingedsoldier, naru_naru, jide, Pimpolho, Vitor, Pollux, Fabien, and Wajahat!

Hope you enjoy it here, an let us know if there's anything you need ^^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

A big hello and welcome to Aquarius88, onewingedsoldier, naru_naru, jide, Pimpolho, Vitor, Pollux, Fabien, and Wajahat. ^^

I hope you have fun here, and if you have an site related questions, feel free to ask any of the globals/admins. ^^
 

Shinatsuhiko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello people,

Names' Shinatsuhiko (aka Steve). I'm currently studying to get an associates degree in Network Security. I'm also into more manga and anime than would be decent to list in an intro, though most of the manga found here I'm into(for starters). Other than my courses, the only other goal I have right now is to learn Japanese to maybe become a translator...although this is proving to amazingly difficult.

Ja mata ne!
 

fullmetalalchemist

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Sup guys and gals. Well this isn't my first post but still wanna get a post in here anyway lol. The name is chris, about to be 20 on the 7TH (so close to 21 yet so far) and im a college student majoring in criminal justice. I been reading manga for almost 2 years now, and have kinda become addictive lol. So i came here to get my fix since you guys seem to get info rather early then most sites lol. You can also find me on gotwoot.com which is also a good site. well nice meeting you guys, hope to see some of your ideas and place my own ideas with or against them.
 

thegreatest08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Good-afternoon and hello everyone :amuse.
my name is Chatur. I am 16yrs old and i am a guy :oh.
I am a yr 11 Student. :p
I currently live in Australia(3yrs and counting), but i previously lived in England(4yrs) before that i lived in Holland(9yrs).
But my motherland is Sri-Lanka.
My fav. countries out of these are England and Holland(Netherlands).

My likes are: Cricket, Football(ppl might know it as soccer) and i go for Man Utd and Barcelona.
I like watching anime and reading manga's/comics. :XD

My Dislikes are: many things. especially bugs. I might sound like a girl but who cares.

My hobbies are: Cricket and Soccer. i like reading manga's.
The music that i like are: all sorts of music.

Some of my fav. manga's are: Death Note
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
PoT
Shaman King and many more.
theres more to write but cant be stuff'd.


(ill edited later.)
 

Electric-Mind

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey all ^^

My name's Adam and I too live in Australia :)

Love Bleach!!!

I look foward to posting on here and contributing in any way possible :)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Pimpolho, Pollux, Jide, Wajahat, Shinatsuhiko, fullmetalalchemist, thegreatest06 and Electric-Mind. Looking forward to see more of you guys here in MangaHelpers. If you guys have any question, feel free to ask. ;)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, more newcomers! :o

WELCOME
* Pimpolho
* Pollux
* Wajahat
* Shinatsuhiko
* fullmetalalchemist
* thegreatest06
* Electric-Mind

Take a look around, for MangaHelpers is vast. I hope all of you are enjoying your stay here. As rykarreolacr and some of the previous posters mentioned, feel free to ask if you have any questions, especially site-related ones :amuse
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, they just keep coming! The community is getting pretty big. :amuse
I also would like to welcome: Shinatsuhiko, fullmetalalchemist, thegreatest06 and Electric-Mind!

Enjoy your stay guys! ;)
 

thegreatest08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

this isnt actually my first time here.... i joined like in 2005, but never actually posted on the forum.
 

Pimpolho

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

I like to thank you all for being so nice. It certanly is a warm welcome.
 

Shinic

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EYERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Sammy Anbar
at saturday I'm 17 years old =D I'm a middleschooler from Germany ^_^
I love the mangas One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Gantz from mangahelpers.com but I also like alot of many more mangas I recently have over 400 at home o.o so I'm a really big fan!
what I hate are sticky teachers who think they're the best in the world I REALLY HATE 'EM
and sorry if I make any write-failures like I said I'm from germany ^^
So I hope I have a real good time with u guys here =D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Looks like this is a busy day. We got a lot of new members here. So, I would like to welcome:

  • Shinatsuhiko/Steve,
  • fullmetalalchemist/Chris,
  • thegreatest06/Chatur (Glory Glory Man Utd!) :D,
  • Electric-Mind/Adam, and
  • Shinic/Sammy

Have a great time at MH and don't forget to stop by here to greet more new members. :D
 

fullmetalalchemist

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks guys i really aprciate the welcome, It's nice to meet all you guys/gals.
 

Shinic

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you really much ^_^
 

thegreatest08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

anywyz i am thankful for the welcome
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Sammy :amuse 400 at home... are those files in your computer or actual volumes? We have several Germans in here. You might want to look for them in the German Hang Out Thread :D Enjoy! If you have any site-related questions or concerns, don't be shy and ask an admin or global.
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: Introduction Thread

whoa.....ive been here a while and never introduced myself.....i guess its ok now...right? well here is goes..
Hey, my name is Steven,
im 15
im full jamaican
i love anime, girls, manga, girls, MH, and....girls XD
favorate mangas are Naruto, futari ecchi, Bleach, DB/DBZ, Tenjou Tenge
I love to draw, its like the 2nd thing i love from God and family
and....thats about it. lol, sorry for the late intro.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top