Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTFS

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Amen to that Karasu and yes Shanghia is lots of fun.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

hmmmm. 427 posts so far... should i introduce myself now? nah ill wait until nr 1000.
:smile-big
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

LOL boffen, introduce yourself now. Why wait for 1000 posts when you can do that at 500? Or 450? ;) I already introduced myself WAY back.

Oh, and hello to everyone! I hope you guys enjoy your stay in MangaHelpers
:amuse
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

but i hate intros... i never know what to say. can you do mine Ayah? :wtf pleeeeeeaaaaase :wtf
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi all! This is a little overdue...just didn't know how to start. I'm not good with intros either :p

Here goes... I'm a Malaysian Chinese from the land of the Hornbills. Eldest of 3 siblings. Working as a lawyer. My sis got me started on manga about a year ago. My first reaction to manga was erm...less than enthusiastic...the characters all seems to have disproportionately huge mutant Bug eyes..then she showed me Naruto and the world of Manga changed overnight! Now I've even joined a forum :smile-big A big thanks to all of you! This is a really friendly site and has even instilled a Noob (did i spell this right?) like me with enuf courage to post my very first intro post!
 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

After 500+ posts, just wanna say hello to all!!! I'm okyatoks from the Philippines!!!
Mabuhay to all! (Long live to All!) :thumbs

(btw: more about me at the 25 or 50 thread...) :D
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Brede!
Haha...Naruto has surely changed some minds concerning anime. B4 getting in touch with it the most popular series I knew was Sailor Moon. When I was a kiddy it was fun to watch but overall....:s

Hello okyatoks...what a complicated name! :)
I already have seen you here and there.
 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Miso said:
Hello okyatoks...what a complicated name! :)
I already have seen you here and there.
Salamat Miso! (Thanks Miso) :D
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Miso said:
Welcome Brede!
Haha...Naruto has surely changed some minds concerning anime. B4 getting in touch with it the most popular series I knew was Sailor Moon.
Thanks Miso...erm...Sailor Moon was the one I called Bug eyes :smile-big but after Naruto, I think I should give it a chance :p
 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

@Brede: Oh, hi! Brede... nice of you to join in... Enjoy your stay here :D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

okyatoks said:
After 500+ posts, just wanna say hello to all!!! I'm okyatoks from the Philippines!!!
Mabuhay to all! (Long live to All!) :thumbs

(btw: more about me at the 25 or 50 thread...) :D
Want to know more about this member? He's the living incarnation of the fun forum :darn
'Hello' Okyatoks!
Helllooooo~oow to Brede!
 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Khal said:
Want to know more about this member? He's the living incarnation of the fun forum :darn
'Hello' Okyatoks!
Hi! Khal!!! :D (yeah, fun is my middle name) :D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

What does the name Okyatoks mean anyway? :D
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

okyatoks said:
After 500+ posts, just wanna say hello to all!!! I'm okyatoks from the Philippines!!!
Mabuhay to all! (Long live to All!) :thumbs

(btw: more about me at the 25 or 50 thread...) :D
finally introduced yourself, anyways just saying hello.

and hello to you 2 Brede
 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Khal said:
What does the name Okyatoks mean anyway? :D
It's actually gibberish... that was invented by my brother and me when we were young... which means "That's Great!!! Really OKEY!!!"
(or Cool, Awesome) :D

@Dula: Oh! hello Dula!!! :D
 

dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖrEr

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm a friend of Bibichan. She introduced me to this forum and told me to say hi to you guys.  :tem

My username means something like "Chicken Evocator".  :p Here you can see, sometimes I'm a bit crazy.  :nod
I'm a sixteen-year-old girl. And now I will tell you something about me. My hobbies: I play the piano and the saxophone. I've been playing the piano longer and therefore I'm better at it than the saxophone. I do Ninjutsu together with Bibichan. We started together at the same Dojo. I like drawing and painting, the latter preferably in oil. I read A LOT. Hide your books or I'll steal them.  :plot Because of the instruments I play, I listen to this type of music (but I don't like classical music), plus, I love Nightwish, Within Temptation, Leaves Eyes, Subway To Sally and Xandria (I just got into her music). I like doing sports, but I don't really have the time for it now. My favourite TV programmes are "Crossing Jordan", "Mein Leben und ich" (a German show obviously) and everything Anime. Which leads me to the next point: I'm a hardcore Manga and Anime fan. I own A LOT of mangas! Plus, Bibichan and me exchange our mangas frequently, because we read the same mangas, but we don't want to spend all our money on them. In my spare time, I write fanfictions. Maybe I'll get Bibichan to translate them, because they're in German.
My favourite food is salad, but I'm not a vegetarian. I don't eat fish, beans and brussel sprouts. :barf
Every spring I plant sunflowers, because they're my favourite flowers, but they die every time because of the slugs.  Die! :sasufire
I have a cat that's even crazier than me. She's a really beautiful cat, but her character is as dark as the night.
I like backing cakes, cookies and chocolates, much to Bibichan's joy.
In the future I'd like to do something in the Arts area, but I don't know what exactly.

The last thing I'd like to say, my English is really bad, but in the summer holidays I'll go on a language trip to Torquay, South England to improve my English. And before you say anything, I had help with this text. :redface

That's me.  :bow Nice to meet you.
 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello!!! dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖrEr!!!

Nice to have you here... and enjoy your stay!!! Bibichan's always at the Fun Forum
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, that's not true! ;)

Hello dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖrEr. :smile-big Nice to have you here. Schön, dass du hier bist.
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

*takes a deep breath*

HelloandwelcometomangahelpersKadomanBredeJanneAyahanddEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖrEr!

=D
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MangaHelpers, Brede and dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖrEr! :amuse Hi to boffen, Kuya okyatoks, Miso, Khal, dula and Bibichan!

boffenjl said:
but i hate intros... i never know what to say. can you do mine Ayah? :wtf pleeeeeeaaaaase :wtf
No.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top