- Joined
- Mar 12, 2006
- Messages
- 1,032
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Or me ? lol XD
Or me ? lol XD




Well, it's better late than never. Just like Preddy said...Welcome!Predator_U said:It's not that bad. Some members have introduced themselves only after 400 posts. XD

Believe me Ayah I've been finding this for like FOREVER, until I pm njt about it, geez what the heck is going on. Besides, I had to be a "Hero Member" before introducing myself. Anyways, hi everyone (newbies and oldbies), Kunai Jutsu here, downloading scanslations and most importantly, having fun, please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions (gosh I wish I had my own "ask me" thread). Hope you all enjoy here as much as I do, MH IS MY DRUGS!Ayah said:You mean this is the first time you've introduced yourself to the MangaHelpers community, kunai jutsu?Well, it's better late than never. Just like Preddy said...
my fave team is germany.rapdroopy said:what is your favorite team for the world cup ? france or brasil ?![]()

kunai jutsu said:Besides, I had to be a "Hero Member" before introducing myself.

That was a statement (a really sad one), sorry!Ayah said:Is that a self-imposed rule or are you following someone's *wink wink* example?![]()




Welcome!
It's nice to see another Malaysian here; I'm not one BTW
In case you haven't checked this out, there's a Malay Language thread in the Languages child board, under General Discussion. It's primary purpose (as well as the other language threads) is to share knowledge of a particular language. I'm pointing this out so for you to meet other Malaysians. If you guys want to talk about anything other than language in Malay, you are free to create a Malay Hang Out Thread. Hope you enjoy your stay here in MangaHelpers!
risado, rapdroopy, svart_lotus, you_know_who, Gilgamesh, Kunai (
) and am3iru (Yay! another Msian).
Great poem, HI BREDE!Brede said:A little late but...Allo allorisado, rapdroopy, svart_lotus, you_know_who, Gilgamesh, Kunai (
) and am3iru (Yay! another Msian).
Hello and welcome,
How do you do?
MH is great fun,
Hope you'll like it too.

