Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Or me ? lol XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm not much of a soccer watcher, but go ahead and start a World Cup thread in this subforum. Maybe if there are enough sports-related threads, we can create a forum exclusively for sports talk. But at the moment I'm not that sure it's necessary, but post the thread away :)

And lest I forget, welcome svart_lotus, you_know_who and Gilgamesh83!

Enjoy the forums :)
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Ah, ok, thanks GK! In that case, perhaps I'll wait until the big event is almost upon us (24 days to go!!!) and if nobody else has started one, then I will. :)
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Maybe you would want to start a few days early too, eh ? :p
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Gosh, I was trying to find this introduction thread the first time I came here, oh well!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

You mean this is the first time you've introduced yourself to the MangaHelpers community, kunai jutsu? :blink Well, it's better late than never. Just like Preddy said...

Predator_U said:
It's not that bad. Some members have introduced themselves only after 400 posts. XD
Welcome! :)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah said:
You mean this is the first time you've introduced yourself to the MangaHelpers community, kunai jutsu? :blink Well, it's better late than never. Just like Preddy said...
Believe me Ayah I've been finding this for like FOREVER, until I pm njt about it, geez what the heck is going on. Besides, I had to be a "Hero Member" before introducing myself. Anyways, hi everyone (newbies and oldbies), Kunai Jutsu here, downloading scanslations and most importantly, having fun, please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions (gosh I wish I had my own "ask me" thread). Hope you all enjoy here as much as I do, MH IS MY DRUGS!
 

CheckMate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

rapdroopy said:
what is your favorite team for the world cup ? france or brasil  ? :shannaro
my fave team is germany.

but i would prefer italy and or argentina for this world cup.

and i am not a fan of either brazil or france, neither england. :p


oh and yes, i'm enjoying my time here, very much. thanx again guys..

and btw this is the first and last site i visit EVERYsingle day.

oh my,i think i'm addicted
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

kunai jutsu said:
Besides, I had to be a "Hero Member" before introducing myself.

Is that a self-imposed rule or are you following someone's *wink wink* example? :tem
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah said:
Is that a self-imposed rule or are you following someone's *wink wink* example? :tem
That was a statement (a really sad one), sorry!
 

ameiru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Yosh! hello to all forumers,
my name is ameiru, just registered a few minutes ago.
im 21yrs old and from Malaysia.
hope i can contribute something for this forum.
i like like psycho&action manga. tq!
jaa-na!
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Yoroshiku, ameiru!
Welcome and have a nice time. I'm sure you'll find a way how to help, if you want it so eagerly. :ossu
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome am3iru, hope you enjoy your stay! Try having fun the fun forum.
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, I'm a little behind. (Sorry if I miss anyone.)

Welcome,<b> Risado</b>! <s>Yay! Another Sai fan!</s> And you're a Londoner too. How interesting. :D
And <b>svart_lotus</b> - welcome to you, too.  I hope this place doesn't suck away the little life you have! :hug
@<b>you_know_who</b> - I'm glad you introduced yourself.  It was a very nice intro! Welcome! (I'm getting redundant..so sorry.) :glomp
@<b>Gilgamesh</b>: PEACE...is nice. :D Welcome!
Oh, and hi to <b>kunai jutsu</b>, too, since this is your first <i>official</i> intro, hehe.
<b>am3iru</b> - hello! I hope you enjoy yours stay and find something fun! :amuse
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

@Tanuki-dono: Yes it is! Thanks, and hi to you!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello there, am3iru! :amuse It's nice to see another Malaysian here; I'm not one BTW :tem In case you haven't checked this out, there's a Malay Language thread in the Languages child board, under General Discussion. It's primary purpose (as well as the other language threads) is to share knowledge of a particular language. I'm pointing this out so for you to meet other Malaysians. If you guys want to talk about anything other than language in Malay, you are free to create a Malay Hang Out Thread. Hope you enjoy your stay here in MangaHelpers!
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

A little late but...Allo allo :bye risado, rapdroopy, svart_lotus, you_know_who, Gilgamesh, Kunai ( :blink) and am3iru (Yay! another Msian).

Hello and welcome,
How do you do?
MH is great fun,
Hope you'll like it too.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Brede said:
A little late but...Allo allo  :bye  risado, rapdroopy, svart_lotus, you_know_who, Gilgamesh, Kunai ( :blink) and am3iru (Yay! another Msian).

Hello and welcome,
How do you do?
MH is great fun,
Hope you'll like it too.
Great poem, HI BREDE!
 

Naptha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello all.

New to this forum (regular over at NF), not new to all the great work everyone does here.

Nice to finally have gotten off my arse and joined this great community. :amuse

--------------
Live in London, watch and read Bleach and Naruto, admin the little known oz-anime forums. (check it out if you can!)

^ Thats me in a nutshell :D
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello fellow Londoner! That makes four of us! Welcome!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top