- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,274
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Welcome to MH, Vee ^_^
Welcome to MH, Vee ^_^
Thanks Brede, I need all the luck I can get. Hiya Vee. Welcome to MH. Hope you have a good time here.Brede said:Yay...more members![]()
PS: Good luck on the the job hunt Macan

Fuzzy said:wow I didn't know this thread existed... heh
[..] and watch out for Khal
... ya sure seems there is nothing wrong with his ego.... lol
But, if we're serious .... welcome Verena. It's always super to see another nice member. Although this becomes a real MadHouse on thursdays, this is also an overall great place.


Meh, it's not that bad.
Good question! Most of the Naruto-related smilies are taken from NarutoForums. I think they had some guys over there who made 'em for NF (I know one was Gooba). Since we started out as an extension of NF that's why we have all these smilies. It worked out for the best anyway 'cause when NF crashed one time, they lost all their smiley sets, so we were able to help them get 'em back. XDVerena said:Who makes those smilies?

.
remember to put on your sunblock tho 


Welcome and enjoy your stay!
So here goes quickly:


if you take away the gfx an cg, we could be the same dude... freaky!nixuboy said:Intrest:
Girls (well duh!), Skateboarding <3, poker, anime, manga, GFX, CG and nolife forum spamming![]()