- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Hey there Sanguina (Reminds me of an italian dish or beverage
)
Anyways, I wasn't a big poster either when I first started out here so that'll probably change especially if you hang out with me and Impotenterium 
You seem to have a bunch of interests but the only ones that I can talk to you about seem to be reading and clubbing if one can call what I do that
and I'm pretty forgetful aswell but that might be due to outer influences 
Btw your english aint bad at all
Hey there Sanguina (Reminds me of an italian dish or beverage
)Anyways, I wasn't a big poster either when I first started out here so that'll probably change especially if you hang out with me and Imp

You seem to have a bunch of interests but the only ones that I can talk to you about seem to be reading and clubbing if one can call what I do that
and I'm pretty forgetful aswell but that might be due to outer influences 
Btw your english aint bad at all



But don't give up! Ganbatte!
