Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome aboard to Julien, igotthegoods, _Zac_, bygtime32 and Oblivion. Have an awesome time here and i hope you could be active in the forum. If you guys have any question, send a PM to any of the Global Moderator or Admin. :D
 

OneWingAlbatross

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Heya everyone :3, I finally decided to make an account and this is my first post, even thought I have been lurking around here ever since the summer for scans ^^;. I couldn't resist reading some of the discussion, and now I feel like jumping in :D.

I love Naruto (which will probably be the greatest manga of all time >.>; ), Bleach, Gantz, Berserk, and Claymore, all in that order XD.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, welcome to MH, OneWingAlbatross!! Have fun at the forums, and if you have any queries, don't hesitate to PM one of the mods.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Oblivion and OneWingAlbatross! Welcome to MH :amuse

Hope you guys have a lot of fun here ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask a mod. See you around General Discussion!
 

andrew<3stillanime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

i am andrew, i enjoy reading manga. me dream is your dream. i dislike your poignant. my hobby besides the obvious contradicts this introduction. nuff said

now let this game begin
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi, andrew! welcome to mangahelpers!

it sounds like you're an interesting person. have fun and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask a mod. see you around the forums!
 

unasuvas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
16
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, all!
As you can guess, I'm new. Though I've been lurking for a while.
I love violent and psychotic anime & manga that most people don't hear about like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Mirai Nikki and Tokyo Akazukin. Though I also like the mainstream stuff like Bleach & Naruto. I'm also into graphic art & I like to color manga pages.

I'm interested in learning how to scanlate manga though I don't know much Japanese.
[I know a lot of words but nothing of it's grammar rules & sentence formation].

Anyway, I hope to meet a lot of new people & make new friends here. :)
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome unasuvas, Have fun!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hey andrew and unasuvas! Welcome to MH~ Have fun and let a mod know if you have any questions :amuse
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti

Tessa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Romania
Re: Introduction Thread

Hmmm, I'm new so i decided to make a short description of myself.
I'm 17, from Romania, a big anime and manga fan.
Favorite anime: Nana, Hana Yori Dango, honey and glover, Gilgamesh, Red garden etc.
Favorite manga: Goong, Angel Sanctuary, Hissing.

Verry nice site you have here ^^!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome unasuvas and tessa! i hope that you enjoy your time on mh! have fun participating in the various forums and feel free to pm a mod with any questions :amuse
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Tessa! Glad to have you here ^^ Have fun and see you around General Discussion~ :amuse
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Oblivion, OneWingAlbatross, andrew<3stillanime, unasuvas and Tessa. Welcome to MH. Have fun. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

So many new people since I was in here last, and since I'm toooooo lazy to go back and list all the names, I'll just give everyone a warm "Welcome!" from me :3 If you have any questions, comments, or just want someone to chat with, feel free to PM me or the other globals/admins =)
 

Jehuty

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Good evening/morning/afternoon depending on your timezone, mangafans! Jehuty, as you might've gathered, is my moniker, and I'm primarily a Bleach/Naruto fan as far as currently running manga goes.

Been watching this site for scans, trans, and spoilers, and I'd like to join in on the riveting discussion. Looking forward to it.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there Jehuty! :amuse

Glad to have you here ^^ Have fun, be sure to hang around General Discussion whenever you're not too distracted by awesome Bleach and Naruto chapters, and if you have any questions about the site or the meaning of life, feel free to ask a global mod or admin~

And don't forget to check out some of the other great manga we have around here, like One Piece and Eyeshield 21 <3
 

bellcrossage

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
28
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, I am bellcrossage, and I am new here. I just signed up not 10 minutes ago. Nice to meet all of you.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, welcome to MH, bellcrossage!!!! Nice to meet you too, be sure to have fun here, and if you have any queries, don't hesitate to PM one of the mods. See you around!!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Jehuty and bellcrossage =) welcome to the boards! Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top