Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun Min

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the Welcome Guys! This may be one of the most friendliest forums I've come across.

I'll try not to forget about the General Discussion! I've been having a look round the art galleries, and they seem to be interesting ^_^
 

hinoto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

ah... likes, dislikes, hobbies...
i like lots of things, like the way hot pavement smells after a summer rain.
i dislike just as much, but mainly rude people who don't take the time to walk in someone else's shoes. and people who look at me funny because i read comics and collect japanese figures. *glare*
hobbies are drawing, painting, photography, sports, carving, model kits (resin garage kits) and pinky-street figures, learning other languages. reading manga is a super long time hobby which has brought me here.
yoroshiku!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, hinoto! feel free to go to the various forums especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please pm a mod.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Hinoto =D Welcome to MH!!! Hope you enjoy yourself, just let us know if you need anything~
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello hinoto, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)
 

Hokuto-Tenki-Sho

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
192
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello I am Hokuto-Tenki-Sho.

My nick comes from a fighting move used by my favourite charachters (Toki) in my favourite Anime/Manga (Hokuto No Ken also known as Fist if the Nothernstar).

I am almost 36 year old, Italian.
I am passionate about Anime/Manga since my early age. To mentione some of my "early days friends": Jeeg, Goldrake, Mazinga.

At the moment I am following 2 series, noth as Anime and Manga: 1) Naruto; 2) hunterxhunter.

Well that was all.
Ciao
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Hokuto-Tenki-Sho! feel free to post on the various forums such as naruto, general shounen (hxh), and especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please pm a mod. ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hokuto-Tenki-Sho, welcome =D Let us know if you need anything; we're happy to help! Have fun here =D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Hokuto-Tenki-Sho, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Everyone, welcome to Mangahelpers!! Right here, we commit ourselves to providing the latest mangas with the most translations and Edited Mangas as fast as we can every single time without fail!!

Enjoy this close-knit community and have fun mingling around.

Do stop by and check out the rules and regulations lest you are not sure about certain issues.

The reds, blues, greens, and blacks are always ready to help out if you have any problems whatsoever.

Stay happy!! :whoo
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome patedecarne, Yun Min, hinoto, and Hokuto-Tenki-Sho! Have fun and see you around~ :amuse
 

XiaoCha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Greetings and salutations my good people. I am a definitively uninteresting linguistics major with perverted closet amibitions of getting involved in Edited Mangas. The way I babble on, I sometimes think I should be an English major and will soon begin spamming scan groups until they are convinced to take me on as a proofreader...

Haha, in all seriousness, I'm your garden variety otaku who has some interest in proofreading. I enjoy creative writing, so tweaking dialogue and whatnot to sound natural is just my cup of tea. I spend most of my time watching/reading anime/manga, playing video games, and writing. My favorite series are things like Kino no Tabi and Haibane Renmei, and other such cult/unusual titles. Pleased to meet you all!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, XiaoCha! feel free to post in the various forums such as otaku cafe, general anime, fanfics & stories, and especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello XiaoCha, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)

It nice to meet you too. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey XiaoCha! Welcome to the boards :amuse If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let us know =) Enjoy!
 

Xmoose

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey my names Peter Davey, from Twonsville, Australia, and I'm 17 turning 18. I'm about to be first year student at Uni studying New Media Arts.

My favourite manga is of course Naruto and Bleach and just getting into Neon Genesis (manga that is been into the anime series for years). Nothing else really interests me I'm sorry. :) Can't wait for Neon Genesis Rebuild.

My hobbies are Tennis, Field Hockey(made shadow for my state last year), Ping Pong and Golf. I love playing all Halo Games and my Xbox Live GT is The Xmoose v3 but I've kinda cut back.

I hope to get in the gaming industry when I'm older as I reckon it'd be amazing.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Xmoose! feel free to post in the various forums such as naruto, bleach, the otaku cafe (eva), and especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, just pm a mod.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH Xmoose (Ever though I've already said hello xD)!!! Nice to see another fellow aussie here at the forum, there ain't enough of us here. Love tennis I see, you've been watching the Aussie Open right?? Besides that, got a problem, and don't know what to do?? PM one of the friendly mods, and be sure to have fun here!!!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Xmoose, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)

I wish you great success in your endeavors. :occa :kkthumbs
 

black_crow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
702
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey my name is carly and i live in california.I am 15 and I am currently in my fourth year of learning spanish and i hope to learn japanese in the near future.

I dont have many hobbies but i love anime and manga (too many to mention -_-"). But my favorite is Reborn!

It is a pleasure to meet everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top