Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi and welcome Pix, and hi recometfm :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pix

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, redcometfm! i hope that you have fun on the forums though i'm guessing you'll be around the bleach section a lot :amuse

i love gundam and can't wait for gundam 00 to return!

if you have any question or concern, please feel free to pm a mod :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to Mangahelpers, Pix and redcometfm. :occa

It nice to meet you and please continue to have fun. :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pix

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to the newbies! Make yourselves at home and I hope you see you guys around at the Hang Out Thread and the Fun Forum!
 

Mikessc88

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey everyone, i'm Mike, nice to meet you all. I'm a big fan of manga/anime, some manga I like...
berserk, blade of the immortal, claymore, D.gray-man, deadman wonderland, fairytale, gantz, highschool of the dead, monster, one piece, rurouni kenshin, soul eater, world embryo... and I do follow naruto and bleach.

Some anime i'm currently watching, soul eater, Code geass r2, waiting for gundam 00 season 2, big fan of any hiyo miyazaki film and I have many others than would probably be a bit much for an intro.

I' m a full time student and a full time employee.... studying in computer networking. I like gaming... mainly super smash brothers and rockband, I also like cleaning manga in my scan group. I dislike arguing and sites who make ppl pay for manga.

Anyway, be nice to me and i'll be your friend. MH rocks ^^b
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Haai Mike! Welcome! Are you both a full time student and a employee... woah how can u stand that? :O
 

Mikessc88

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

you gotta think about the reward, thats what gets you through it, thanks for the welcome ^^
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Mike! So, full time student and employee, eh? I know what that's like...LOL
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I haven't been around in a while, so I'll just say a big "HI =D :nuts " to everyone who's new since I was here last~

Mike: ahhh, yay, another Geass fan! Though, I am a few episodes behind >.>
 

Mikessc88

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hey thanks for the welcome, Geass is grand
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

i must agree...geass is just awesome! LOL
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Mikessc88 and welcome to the great Mangahelpers. :occa

I nice to meet you too and please by all means have fun. :hug
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Mikessc88! wow you read a lot of manga (i wish i have time to do that >.<)

i really like playing super smash brother even if i such at it. haha.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Mikessc88

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

i'm actually very far behind on my manga, it makes me sad... but I will cram it all in eventually like I always do... thanks for the welcome ^^
 

Steve_lee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm steve_lee , nice to meet you all
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Steve, welcome to MangaHelpers =D Hope you enjoy it here~~ If you need help or have any questions, feel free to PM myself or any other global, moderator, or admin =)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, Steve_lee. :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

j0 Steve_Lee
Welcome to hell *muhahaha*

EDIT: Dont miss The hang out thread (v.11) and the fun forums ;)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Steve_lee! I guess it's safe for me to assume that steve lee is your real name as well.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod :)
 

kiisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, I'm Kiisha and completely new here :tem I'm 18 and am from Adelaide, South Australia.
I actually joined this community because I wanted to start some translating. I really want to be a translator in the future and I figure I should start out somewhere :amuse
I'm a first year uni student studying Japanese as my major, however I'm advanced at Japanese (probably could pass JLPT 3 and halfway through level 2), therefore my translating will be J-E (or opposite if that exists haha).
Manga interests include Elfen Lied, Death Note, To LOVE-ru and really that's all at the moment. I don't really read much manga but I'm hoping I can find some really great new mangas as I translate them :D Other interests include Japanese (of course), cats, Japanese food, tv and internet (I'm such a nerd :P)
Anyway, よろしくお願いします!Pleased to meet everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top