Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobbish

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

hey i'm blobbish, 16 and from hong kong. i like to create my own manga characters and of course, read manga watch anime as well. よろしく、みんなさん!
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to all the new members I've missed since i havent been on! Hope you all enjoy MH ^^
 

Luca Breeze

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I guess I should go ahead and do my introduction too.

I'm a girl, on your internets. I like to read manga, and watch choice anime (and not typical fangirl anime either- I enjoy Trigun and Mushishi, as well as Serial Experiments Lain). I find shoujo manga to be boring, just in my opinion. I'm glad to see there are some good shounen listed in the forums :) thumbs up guys (and girls too :) ).

I grew up on the NES and 5 bit sprites, and I love me some Mario. I'm from the United States, and I have the tendency to curse a lot. But all around, I'm your typical pain in the ..... ah...haha... butt woman. Hope you all like me :3
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A great big hello to: Ontoz, flyingwind, Immortal, blobbish and Luca Breeze. :glomp

Welcome to the great Mangahelpers. :occa

It nice to meet you all and please by all means have fun here. :hug
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Luca Breeze!

Hope you enjoy all our series here, maybe you'll get hooked on a new series here ^^
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm tubeyo, nice to meet you all. Now a litte introduction... I'm a 20 years old italian guy. I'm an architecture student, I like anime and manga, especially naruto, death note and gintama I've also many others hobbies (drawing, reading, etc..), but I've to study for my exams too, so I've to be short :p. Sorry for my english
See ya!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, tubeyo. :occa

It nice to meet you too and please by all means have fun here. :hug

Your english is fine. :)
 

Roxine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm Roxine, a French 19-year old girl... well you already know that from my profile on the left :sweatdrop

I live in Paris and I study English, German and Italian in a school to become a translator (or something else, we'll see :amuse). I'm also learning Japanese by myself when I can, it's such a fun language to learn! Or maybe it's just because it's so different from those I study everyday :sweatdrop (which I love as well)

I like orange juice, Back to the Future, and the smileys of these forums.

My favorite manga series are Eyeshield 21, 20th/21st Century Boy, Double Arts, Bleach, GTO, Soul Eater, FMA etc etc
I generally like Rumiko Takahashi's work too, even if InuYasha really lasted too long.
I'm usually not into anime adapted from manga at all, unless it's really good, like the anime of Soul Eater ♥

And I'm glad to be here :tem
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Roxine, I'm glad to have you here and it nice to meet you. Welcome to the great Mangahelpers. Please have fun. :hug:occa
 

Roxine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

hehe, thanks a lot~ :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to all new Mangahelpers!!! i hope you enjoy yourselves as much as the rest of us are.... and it's nice to meet all of you.
 

rebmastu

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hallo. ^^ I go by Rebmastu on the web, and I'm a 21 year-old living in the US. I've been studying Japanese independently for about three years, and am planning on transferring to a bigger university within the year to receive some formal education in my major. =P

I founded my own Edited Manga group, Turtle Paradise, mostly to translate Final Fantasy doujinshi for practice, and somehow that kind of ballooned. xP Well, my resume is still very small compared to most groups... but I hope to make that grow. x3

I joined MH because I'm always thirsty for discussion, and I've really wanted to be a part of a community that I can relate to. (I live mostly on Livejournal, and there really aren't many Manga Editors there. D=) I hope to become active here in the future! (But for now, I'm at work. Ahaha.)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello rebmastu and welcome to the mangahelpers. It nice to meet you too and please have fun here. :hug :occa
 

rebmastu

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you. ^^ I hope I do!
 

Deleted member 59059

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Here a new arrival !

Heya,

I searched in the site and i did not a special place for presentation

So, my name is Susanowoo ( just a cyber-nickname) , i'm a french guy and i decided to come here to share my love for japanimation and Japan of course

I love Captain Tsubasa but i like others animes of course :)

See ya
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, Susanowoo. I look forward to seeing you around here and please have fun. :occa :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

WELCOME TO MANGAHELPERS!!! Susanowoo and rebmastu!!!

Hope you guys have fun and that we see you round the manga discussion thread ( especially One Piece!!)
 

rakkynon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Introduction Thread

Heya there MH addicts. I'm rakkynon from Turkey, an 18-year-old-One Piece-addict. There are other mangas (DGM, Double Arts, Air Gear, etc...) i like to read a lot, but One Piece is so different. ( Thanks Mr.Oda ;) )

Livin' and studying medicine in Turkey. It's sometimes kinda hard, but a "funny" (yeah i mean it :D ) school at least...love wearing that white uniform :) It'll take probably 10 years to become a fulfilled surgeon, but this was my dream from childhood, so i will;

SURPASS THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK OFF WITH THE MOMENTUM!!!
Kamina-TTGL
I like to dream! Nowadays writing my own story i was planning for nearly over 3-4 years. It's sometimes hard to write, but i love thinking about the chars of the story when i'm bored. I wanted to make it a manga-like story, so i'm also learning how to draw and create my manga style. I want to share it with you guys, but too bad that i write it in Turkish. I can translate it but i'm not sure of myself that it'll have the same air of it...i'll try though.

Sometimes i find myself talking Japanese (nihongo hanase konoyarou!), maybe feedback of watching too much anime :D

Looks like this forum is so friendly and good. Hope we can be friends :) Glad to join MH!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello rakkynon and welcome to great Mangahelpers, I look forward to seeing you around and please continue to have fun here. :hug :occa
 

Nekomusume

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello to evryone !!!!!!!! ^-^
I am presenting, my name sabrina, I came fron Italy, in the province of Naples and I discovered this beautiful site browsing as my usually in an evening of rain (bleah I hate the rain >_<)
I love naruto and I'm in step with the exits in jap (I can not resist to the scan) .
I love other manga, as bleach, xxHoLic, Black lagoon, Fairy tail, death notes, Claymore, Tsubasa chronicle, Black Cat, Air gear, Soul Eater Berserk and many others (always in step with the exits in jap).
I love my sport, kungfu, and practically two years from now, I love the Japanese language (I'm learning a little at a time by self-taught) and japan, I love my beautiful cats (i'm now become a cat myself, as my nick; nekomusume = girl cat ^-^), and love all sword and not: sabers swords katane arches leaf spring and more ..... i'm fixed, i know T^T

and odd behavior does not end here but it is better not to investigate beyond X3

I'm consided friendly and sociable .... but above all mad and out of head X3 (and I say that I admit that it had no wheels affixed) ... an accurate description? "Sasy's all I want to be and do you, but you are too imbrarased to do and to be" By my dear professor of math X3

th end .... but unfortunately continue to infect your website with my crazy post, and then call an exorcist (nooooo garlic nooooooo!) or prepare to suffer me ^-^


bye bye ^.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top