Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaySlash

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Hey Guys,

I am Jay nice to meet you. I love pretty much Anime&Mangas. :D

Nice place you got here^^
 

phoenixlipo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, everyone ! !
I am new on this site.My name is Peter.My age is 35.
My Favorite Mangas is Vampire Knight.
 

Trancesetter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Maldives
Hello everyone!
I'm new here, my name is Reza :D
I work as a branding consultant, but I'll always have time to read manga and watch anime! :D
yoroshiku minna :tem
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Guys!!!

I'm new here, i wudnt say new new, i had an account here before but it got deleted as i requested, so i only came back yesterday night, and got right bak to business with posting.

I work in a catering comapny, but i never miss to read mangas, my favourite is Naruto.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hello new and not so new people! :tem I hope you have a great time and enjoy posting ^_^

For those of you who'll dabble in Naruto...prepare to feel my wrath! muhahahaha :blink
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, welcome all new people, checkz teh fun forum, the hang-out thread and also the world topic forum where you can debate everything from the rainforest to religion!



(And don't fear Melody, she's not scary at all :$)
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Your wrath?? lol ur laugh shud be more lyk BB ZE HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

op3l

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hello all MH'es

I'm Adi from Indonesia. nice2meet u all

fav mangas: One Piece, Det. Conan n Dragon Ball
fav animes: One Piece, G.T.O n Ruruoni Kenshin

ps: I'm Addited 2 One Piece
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey.. u ok??? welcome to MH

HMM... So another OP addict
 

rmapply

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Intoduce yourself here..

Hello...
I am new to this website and yet not introduce myself because i don't get place to introduced myself that's why i have create this topic so no one face problem like me. Actually i am computer science student from UK.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hi rmapply, welcome to MH!
Move your thread here since we've the same thread too :amuse

@ Blai and Melody, thanks for making new members feel at home here ;)
 

Halane

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Mmmm well, I'm not THAT good with introduction post, so I guess I'd try and make it quick and easy! XD
I'm from Argentina, but I live in Spain... I'm a Translation and Interpreting student, so my friends are always getting me on translating manga for them... Guess I'm gonna open a fansub some day...
My fav mangas are One Piece, D.gray-man (hard to guess, wasn't it? XD), Nana, Usagi Drop, xXxHolic, Ouran Host Club and some more...
And... Don't know... Should I confess that I've been reading the web and the forum for... about a year before finally deciding to do THIS? XDDDD I think it's kind of a shame O//////O
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Halane said:
I think it's kind of a shame O//////O
I think it's kind of wasting Your time xDXDXD

Big WELCOME Halane, enjoy Your time on the best manga community on the web :3:3
 

Halane

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Well, yeah, that too! XD
Thanks! ^O^
And BTW, I LOVE THAT CAT! xDDDDD (and the movie too)
 

Lagun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi!I just joined mangahelpers(don't tell me =0), but i've been reading this website for...about 5 or 6 months already(I wasn't going to register, but, today i decided to).

I'm not really good at introductions, so i'll try to make it short.I've been watching anime since i was 3 years old(that's a looong time ago o.o)and my first contact with manga was about ten years later with one piece =).

I really like shounen manga(from mainstream to unknown ones), especially from jump.And i also enjoy reading some more serious ones when i'm in the mood.

Well, i guess that's it.(and sorry for any english mistakes '-')
 
Last edited:

Halane

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Then we're two time-wasters now :eyeroll
 

hermux

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hullo,

New here, I go by Hermux, I'm a student, studying Japanese (w00t^^) and yeah...thought this place seemed a good source of manga as well as a place to post my translations, get me motivated, etc.

I looove manga, especially shoujo manga that's not cheesy and predictable, which I know is a bit of an oxymoron....my favorites are probably Nana by Ai Yazawa and Honey and Clover by Chica Umino:tem

And yeah, that's about it for now~~see u around!
 

CGP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi all! Love the site! Hope to contribute at some point! Until then I'll be doing alot reading. :)


Where's a good place to start?
 
Last edited:

seonorwich

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys..
How are you guys, i hope you all are fine and enjoying the life..
I am Jack and i am doing MS in computer science.I am here for getting some information..
 

ahmadrohkib

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hi.. yoroshiku onegai shimasu.. i'a oro.. nice to meet you all.. :D i am searching RAW Naruto.. thank's. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top