Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanomano

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
konichiwa!! though i am kinda late here.. I am Sanomano. I am 28 years old. Working as accountant. I am from Germany. I love reading Manga. Started reading Manga 2 years ago. Love to cook, draw, play Ps2 games. I also enjoy to explore nature and travel. My dream is to visit Japan soon.. for Hanabi season and also the famous Akihabara Center ;) he, he, he

My fav. are Naruto, Inu yasha, Ren tsuruga & many more.
 

oomba.boomba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello all! I'm oomba for short. I'm 23 years old and am currently a university engineering student at UIUC. Born and raised in Chicago and I love sports and manga/anime and the occasional videogame. I'm actually a long-time lurker here and have various other years-old accounts at other websites like narutoforums and arlong park and etc. Dream is to travel the world before I die.

the manga I read mostly currently are the Big 3(one piece, bleach, naruto), HunterxHunter(when it actually comes out,lol), and FMA. Looking forward to discussing all sorts of things with the forum.
 

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if I ever introduced myself here... Well, I might as well post here (again?) :p

Hi all,

I'm half Japanese, half Australian. I came here quite a while ago, but only lurked around for raws.
I still don't really do much around here, but I plan to occasionally check translations when I'm free of homework ^^
I like swimming, playing the bass, and surfing the net (or should I say, procrastinating :p)

I like most of the shounen jump mangas, but my favourite is Slam Dunk :)

That's about it for me. See you guys around :D
 

stanzi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi!

Am currently a university student in her final year (in a not-so-sure-i-want-to-be-here course), and a part-timer (in a not-something-i-want-to-do-for-the-rest-of-my-life job). *sigh* I've been addicted to anime since I was in grade school, but I'm more inclined to read manga these days (I watch a LOT of j-dramas, however). My favorite manga is Nodame Cantabile, and I'm also riding the Naruto and Bleach bandwagon.

Also a frustrated pianist, writer, and designer. Collects a lot of books (from classic to contemporary works), but doesn't find time to read most of them.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasuuuu. ^.^
 

noldorado

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, very new to the forum but has been reading MangaHelpers' extensive collection for a few months now. I am into my shonen manga and some of my favourites (not in any particular order) are:-

One Piece
HunterXHunter
Beck
Kochi Kame
Reborn! (before it became 'just another fighting manga')
Capeta
Naruto (it's getting juicy again)

I am a Japanese twenty-something telecom engineer residing in London. I like MotorSports, Guitars and RC. I joined this forum because I want to be a translator (preferably shonen)... And I already have a manga in mind (Capeta). I'm sure this is the wrong place for this so I would really appreciate it if somebody pointed me in the right direction (or section.... whatever). At the moment, I am only of use as a translator but I want to learn about the other processes that goes into making Edited Mangas.
 

Nyoko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
hello,
I'm Nyoko, 16 years old, I come from Germany and I still go to school
I really love manga and anime like Ouran High School Host Club, Hana-Kimi, Vampire Knight, Naruto and much more :)
I like to listen to music, sports, reading/writing fanfictions and I hate math

Nice to meet you all :amuse
 

adri_cenkaz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hi I'm Adri_Cenkaz but you can just call me Adri
I am 18 and have used this site for a while and only now did i realise that i should be a member to show my support.
I am a huge Clamp fan but other than that i have a decent variety of manga/anime i read/watch.
I love to draw and have a variety of types of music i listen to n yeah ^^

nice to meet you all too ;)
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
sanomano
oomba.boomba
Arth
stanzi
noldorado
Nyoko
Adri

WELCOME to MH!
Hope you'll all enjoy the forum while behaving~
And of course, if you want to play around just pop by the Fun Forum.
It's Fun Fun Fun!:D

Nice to meet you all~ m(_ _)m
 

sassanis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Hi, my name is sassanis. i was visiting the site from time to time for about 4 months and decided to join. I live in greece ,currently in the last year of law school. I am a shounen fan but i can read anything from shoujo to seinen.
Currently reading :
one piece (the best manga ever)
naruto
bleach
psuren
reborn
eyeshield 21

Nice to meet you all :D
 

El Autor

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Helloooo
I´m El Autor. 20 years old. Nice to meet you all, people. ;)
My favorite manga is "20th Century Boys / 21st Century Boys"

I currently read:
Bakuman
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Bleach
Naruto
Billy Bat
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome to everyone who's posted since my last post in this thread! :confetti

Hope you enjoy the site! Feel free to PM any of the mangahelpers/globals if you have questions or need some direction. We're glad to help. :amuse
 

thecrabmaster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hiya, thecrabmaster here. I really new to this setting, though I have been on michiganreefers.com before (also thecrabmaster there). I saw a post after a chapter on onemanga.com asking for help, so i thought i would give it a shot. that's how I came to be here. I'm working with my Highschool club, KG Comics club, to produce a comic book of our own. Though most of our art department gradulated this year. I love watching anime, reading manga and scfi/fantasy such as dragonlance or the Eragon series, and playing World of Warcraft. I'm also a reefer (someone who has a slatwater tank weather for soly fish, coral or a mix of the two). Hope we get along well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

animefinder

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hello guys. my name is Tito Salgueiro Viana and peeps know me as Anime Finder or Finder kun or AF. i'm a great fan of Mangá helpers as the beggin lol i'm actualy reading, Mahou Sensei Negima, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Quest, Bakuman, The new prince of tennis, Tsubasa resevoir crhonicles, xXx Holic, One Picece, Beelzebub ( the most funniest ), Katekyo Hitman Reborn, medaka box, Dragon Ball and Shade - the other side of the light.
i'm a Mangá Editor and a Painter too. u can chack my gallery if u want \o\
but my favorite whole is Bakuman and Negima lol and i'm a fan of all those mangás that i said on top. On free times, i'm a webdesign >_< but if u guys want to discuss something with me \o\ it'll be a pleasure i'm here to help and be helpness.
thank you all of you! you are great!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Walshy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey new here

Hey the name is Walshy, i am in manny other forums and this should be my 7th one i think??:s lol any ways i am a big sig maker and i like anime so thats all peeps and if you want to know what my Fav anime is it is DBZ


hey the name is walshy i am new here. My real name is Daniel Or Jr ether one is cool by me. I just joined today and lookin for a new place to hang out all of my other places are dead now lol. I am a big sig maker (i was looking where to post them but cant find anything?!!?) My interests are anime sports and just being myself XD also i am from the USA. I have been in attempt to write my own manga or anime what ever one fits better so ya!

HERE I COME! XD
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

GyoMasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
212
Reaction score
107
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Peace, everyone. My name's Glodie (pronounced Glodee), I'm living in Canada, college student in pure sciences.
I like sciences, technology, manganime, food, sleeping, mind stuff. I aspire to become a great physicist in Quantum Physics, I like to go on the computer, on forum and manga sites.
My favorite mangas are Naruto, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note and Gantz.
I'm Peace, so peace to you all.

Peace!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Solaris

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi, i'm Solaris from Italy. I arrived here surfing the net in search for some serie's manga scans. I would like to thank Manga Editors for their good job. Keep it up and continue speading japanese culture worldwide.

(And to everybody reading this: don't forget supporting manga industry whenever your favourite manga get licensed in your country :) )
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Welcome Solaris, GyoMasta, Walshy, Animefinder, and thecrabmaster;

Have fun at MH, and feel free to post on any forum you want and ask anybody whenever the need arises:)
 

hakaze

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hakaze here~

Arrived a few days ago but, as is my usual custom, lurked for a while before replying... this annoying habit of reading all the posts in a thread being the main cause. :sweatbunny

Well, as a great opportunity to talk all about moir, I thought I'd put a little effort into it. Beginning with my username - hakaze. Two different meanings depending on the first kanji. Read into it what you will. Favourite kanji is 彬 / hin. Ditto. I also have this dream/ambition of one day being able to daydream without interruption... :vbunny

Most recent-ish interests of note are Pandora Hearts, Code:Breaker, Gintama and UraBoku. Big fan of Kuwabara Mizuna-sensei (ban-banzai~~) and am in the process of aquainting myself with her new work Kuroi Shinzou / Black Heart. I guess I have a preference for historical and fantasy stuff though. :cheerbunny

Recently I got into Vocaloid (Kaito-nii-san saikou!) as well as music by Kanako Itou and Watanabe Kazuhiro. And the games they feature in.

Love the smilies. :lovebunny
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
:sweatdrop I read Berserk instead of Breaker, and my brain went super active....lol

Anyway welcome to MH hakaze, nice to meet you. post a lot and have fun ^^
I like historical and fantasy stuff too (mainly dark, hence the berserk mode).
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
hi there!
Quick facts bout me:
call me soddeq. i am a Manga Editor. i enjoy reading mangas and watching animes. i spend a lot of time in front of my computer.. I am a happy go lucky person. PM me if you guys want to know me better...
lol
XD
~that's all~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top