Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukishirow

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi there^^ I'm Yukishirow (longtime lurking non-member, now a lurking member^^;;;;). I'm from the Eastern US, and a comic artist. My favorite manga includes Midnight Secretary, Eyeshield 21, Strawberry Panic, Wangan Midnight, Grandeek REEL and Hidemari Sketch.

Nice to meetcha.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hi seonorwich, Yukishirow, ahmadrohkib, Lagun, hermux, hagun and cgp, welcome to MH!! :tem
Well, if you need help or anything, feel free to ask any of the staff with green or blue colour, and you can always start with introducing yourself here first. ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

exacta

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
2,709
Reaction score
1,323
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey there I'm Exacta..... I live in the US and I'm 18. I just joined yesterday but I've been reading this site for awhile now. I like manga obviously and I'm reading Naruto, One Piece, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Claymore, and, obviously, Bleach lol.
 

tumescentguide

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Introduced yourself here...

Hello...
I am new to this website and yet not introduce myself because i don't get place to introduced myself that's why i have create this topic so no one face problem like me. Actually i am computer science student from UK.
 

moonshine19

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
I've stuck here for a while and, just came to this introduction!.

I'm not the big fan of mangas, but I read and am addicted to ones
of course,about the anime too, not much interested, but I do watch it somehow.

now I'm reading KHR and Kuroshitsuji
also liked Deathnote, Dragon Balls, Love Hina.
 

Mr.Strategist

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hello i'm Mr.Strategist i'm not good with introductions so i'll do my best =P

I'm reading Bleach, K-ON!, Flags,...and i don't remember the rest....my brain must of stopped working since i'm dead tired lol well if theres anything any one wants to know about me just ask
 
Last edited:

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
hi, well My name is toni783 . What I like... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future..hmm... never really thought about that..as for my hobbies... well I have a lot of hobbies.:)

i read KHR,one piece , bleach,naruto ,kuroko no basket,and recently akobashi

i am new and hope to have a good time:tem
 

LuzifersAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hi there,
I'm LuzifersAngel and I'm a 21 year old girl from germany.
Just found out about this page due to mangafox forum where Dante Julius posted your website!
This website is really amazing and I'm thankfull for your hard work!!
Keep your good work up, I'm allready a fan of yours <3
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Brazilian Born American Raised. used manga/anime to get away from all the bullies in school. i LOVE soccer, LOVE martial arts and im curious bout everything, guess thats why my friends gave me the Cat.

i know this isnt the place at all for this but when does your status change from beginner to all the other ones, how many posts do you have to post???
 

Chitsuki kage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
call me kage , its shorter if ya like.
from singapore , the red dot in the world.

still a student D:
love to do graphic design , drawing , cging , reading.
currently reading : kaichou wa maid sama , VK , bride of the water god , shugo chara and alot more. :D
 

Haine Asakura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Asa - 19 - Canada

I'm a student and also a nurses aid. I love working in the hospital because all the patients and staff are really nice, and you can easily make a friend. I also feel good knowing that I am helping others.

I'm Bilingual also.

Reading: Kuroshitsuji, D. Gray-Man, Bleach.
 

accel49

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hello guys.! Accel49, 19 yrs.old, a student from Philippines. I love to draw different art genres and mangas maybe later I'll post my sketches.also like to design, reading,solving puzzles..My favorite characters are Luffy and his crew. I love One Piece among all other dominating manga just like Naruto and Bleach.

PS:may i ask?how to have an avatar here?
 
Last edited:

mizukiikki

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hi there people my name is Danilo, and mine nickname is mizukiikki, well i'm just a person tha tlike to do some frinds and play my guitar everywhere =D
i'm from brazil
a dota player who want to became a pro =D and mine frinds calm me mizu or storm , and sometime slip =D

nice to meet you all=D

favorite mangas: Air gear(4ever), eyeshild 21 and ichigo 100%

favorite anime: eyeshild and hellsing :D
 
Last edited:

khengis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi there, I'm Khengis from france...
I'm a mangas-addict, currently i'm on many shonens and some seinens like One piece, bleach, naruto, fairytail, gantz, Berserk, psyren, backuman, etc...
yes i'm not that good for introductions x)

well i'll keep it short, this website is really awesome !!!
 

comecocos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hello everybody! i'm comecocos from Spain and i'm 16 years old.
I'm not good on describing myself but... i really like this website, it's amazing!
you have to know that i'm not very good at english..
well, my favorite manga is One Piece but i also like full metal alchemist, soul eater and fairy tail :)
i hope to meet many people here and get along with you.
nice to meet you =)!
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Welcome all :tem

Hope you have a great time here and have a good time posting! Feel free to ask me(or any other staff member) if you have any questions concerning spoilers or other rules :)

I'm the Naruto & Bleach mod so I'll be seeing the fans of those series more often :D

Also feel free to participate and post your ideas, it'd be very appreciated ^_^
 

Isa-Sama

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
Belgium
Hello, I'm from Belgium and I'm 22 (soon 23). First of all, my english in not very good T_T because it has been a long time since I write english instead of translate it. So I'm sorry if I make mistakes...

So, what to say about me ? I'm a big fan of Bleach (yeaaah), but I read Fullmetal Alchemist too (long live Brotherhood) and D.Gray-man. Before, I read One Piece too but not anymore, and I don't know why yet :p Oh, I forgot: I read Naruto too...

And I think that's all... yes, just one more thing to say: this website is great :smile-big
 

The-Skull08

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi guys ^^ I'm Gabriele, 15 years old, from Italy.
I read Naruto, OP, Bleach, Bakuman, Psyren, KHR, FMA and other new series like Medaka Box
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Welcome Gabriele and Isa-Sama to MangaHelpers, the cozy house of Manga discussions and stuff like that:amuse


Feel free to post on any forum and thread, and don't be shy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top