Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hood

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
179
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
My name is Armando,last December i celebrated my 25th birthday,I love music and my favorites anime series are Trigun,FMA,Dragon Ball & Naruto. Right now im following the Naruto, Bleach Manga and im starting FMA manga since i havent read it yet.
 

darkhawk5

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys,I'm darkhawk5.
I'm a regular otaku that's crazy about Dragon BaLL, I'm currently Editing DB as well as creating a fean anime and manga called Dragon Ball Untold Chapters (DBUC)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey all, welcome to MangaHelpers! Hope you enjoy your time posting around here, and be sure to contact any of the friendly staff if you have any questions or queries. :amuse
 

greek mangaka

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Heeey=) I am a member around a year but i decided to be more energetic yesterday:P.So my name is Andrew 16 years old i live in Grecce i have a dream of becoming a successfull laywer or a successfull mangaka though that will always be a dream;p.I love hangin out with my friends and other things but ask personally for them:p.When i read manga it feels like all my problems fade away so thats why i read them.Sometimes when a character dies(jiraiya for example) i kinda feel that from reading manga i can move forward if one close to me dies(after all in the face of jiraiya i see my grandpa).I started reading manga 2 years ago.I was into naruto and didnt want to read anythin else:P.But now i read many of them like:vampire knight bleach OP FMA bakuman psyren basilisk great teacher onizuka gantz eyeshield 21.I have finished reading Prince Of Tennis inuyasha and death note. I came to this site cause i really want to speak about manga with people that understand me.Cause here in Grecce if someone reads manga he is considered a nerd.Few people really underastand how someone feels when he reads manga.IMO i don read manga to pass my time! Those things from me i hope we will have a great time.Go naruto beat pain:p
 

Peculator

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Hi guys, I'm Peculator and I just registered few days ago though this is my second posts after my first post in the international resort section.
 

darkhawk5

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm Peculator and I just registered few days ago though this is my second posts after my first post in the international resort section.
w00t-awesome Vegetto avatar!
 

nhemesiz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Hi everybody

I'm Nhemesiz. I joined this great community few days ago, although i've been lurking around the site for almost a year. Right now i'm hooked on Naruto (Manga) and i'm starting to read Wolverine:Origins. In the anime scene, i've just finish Samurai: Champloo (great anime BTW) and began watching Texhnolize. I enjoy 3D design and hopefully i will upload something soon in the FanArt gallery section.

I'm positive i'm going to enjoy all the amenities of this great site and i'm looking forward to make new friends.

TIA everybody
 

silver_soul

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
95
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
ive been a user of the site for a while and i decided to join now cos i just finished my january exams for my a-levels.im 18 and my fav manga are naruto,20th century boys and rurouni kenshin.
 

raikou

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hi, my name is radit and i'm from Indonesia. I really like this forum because i can get many manga. My hobby is reading manga and watching anime. i,m even studying japanese because i really like them.My favorite is one piece, fullmetal alchemist,bakuman,etc.
nice to meet you all
 

Lord Night

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hello everyone =D
My name is Simone, i'm from Italy and i'm 19. I really love read manga, and watch anime (on pc, Italian tv it's horrible for the anime...), my favorite manga/anime is One Piece that was as my first manga.
I hope i can stay here for a while, if my work let me be present!
 

Tuppenny

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm Chris. I'm nineteen years old, and am currently an Asian Studies major with a focus in Japanese.

My hobbies include playing video games and reading pretty much everything under the sun, including manga, fantasy and science fiction, historical novels, scientific and cultural nonfiction, and almost anything else you can think of.

My dream is to be a writer. I'm interested in long and short prose fiction in particular, though lately writing for comics or video games has interested me as well. And, because I'm learning Japanese, translation for books, video games, or manga could be an option too.

I love everything I mentioned in the previous paragraph, and I hate stupid people. My favorite manga is probably Fullmetal Alchemist.

So yeah, hi.
 

dreaq_de_manu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hi, I'm Manu
I'm from Romania, age unknown:D, hobbies reading manga, watching anime, playing footbal (soccer for americans).
What I'm reading right now... too long just follow my sig :P
Nice meeting every1
 

Rowen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, I'm Rowen

I've been reading Manga and watching Anime for many, many years now. I'm currently studying the Japanese language. I have applied for 'Translator in Training' so that I can start to refine my abilities with the written language.

I look forward to the day I can translate manga and anime for others to read. :)

Nice to meet you all!

Rowen
 

.Sinist3r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good morning everybody,

I am 19 years old, French, and my English is not brilliant, I hope to be legible.
My favour activity is color Manga. I make it since 7 month.
I like Listen the music, and read.
I'm going here for share my hobbie with the "world".
For any question I listening you.
 

Needled Reaper

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I am another big fan of Manga Helpers and finally decided to join this awesome community. I have been a big fan of anime and manga and i do hope to maybe contribute as well. I can fluently speak Spanish, English, and i am currently studying Korean and Polish (self-studying) as well.

Music is my passion and i am a big metalhead.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome, everyone! It's great to see so many new members. :whoo

Feel free to PM any of the mods if you have questions/concerns. And don't forget to visit the General Discussion once in a while so we can get to know you better. :amuse
 

Ascension

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
98
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Greetings.

From the states, east coast. Like many other, just another nerd but to the naked eye hard to guess. I was procrastinating an assignment by catching up on manga favorites and looking for gantz discussions.

I came across this site and was impressed with the diversity and other features so decided to sign up.

Favorites include but not limited to: Shippuden, Gantz, Bleach, Death Note, Ninja Scroll.
 

Snowbloom

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hi all, I'm glad to be here because I'm happy to have found this site. Some other sites I went to doesn't have the same civility (!!!) and wealth of info that this one does :D
I'm female, I like reading, gardening, following high fashion, learning languages, cooking, and of course manga.
 

Laviren

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Hello~
From Poland, 20 years old
Finally decided to join~
Female, loves reading, drawing and listening to anime music~
Right now, my favourties are: D.Gray-man, Reborn and Fullmetal Alchemist

Nice to meet you all =D
 

Seppuku

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
26
Gender
Female
Country
Hong Kong
Heyyah (:

I'm Soe, s'not my real name, but that doesn't really matterrr.
I'm situated in Hong Kong, and I'm asian. I'm too lazy to list my favourite animes and manga, so I'll leave that out :tem I love shonen anime and shoujo manga, but I'm not too fond of shoujo anime. That's about it. My friend introduced me to this site, and I found it quite convienient, to have all three in one, online reader, download area and forum.

I hope I'll get used to this place then (;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top