Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hananira

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I registered earlier this month, but I got kind of lazy about posting, SO!

I like anime and manga, mostly shounen stuff, but I have a real soft spot for fluffy shoujo series. I like doing stuff with my hands, like drawing or cooking, and I also like doing stuff like translating too.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey, figured I'd better introduce myself. I'm a long time lurker, but only joined today.

I'm 23, been into anime/manga since the mid-90s, and am pursuing a career in digital video editing (yes, that also means I edit AMVs, have since 2002). My favorite genre tends to be romantic comedy/harem, with the odd drama, action, or mecha series thrown in for good measure. I regularly read Bleach, Rozen Maiden, Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku, and Rosario+Vampire, amongst other sporadic releases; I just finished watching Toradora! last night.

I have a wide taste in music, although Goth Rock and Industrial consistently top my list of favorite genres.

As far as being in the active Edited Manga scene goes, I'm just starting out. I'm the founder of, and typesetter/proofer for Dissent Fan Works.
Welcome to MH dissentniisama:)
Great to have another Edited Manga group, always a pleasure to read different mangas(ones that I saw the name, but never thought about reading:D).



I registered earlier this month, but I got kind of lazy about posting, SO!

I like anime and manga, mostly shounen stuff, but I have a real soft spot for fluffy shoujo series. I like doing stuff with my hands, like drawing or cooking, and I also like doing stuff like translating too.
Welcome to MH Hananira:)
Enjoy your stay here, and it would be pleasant to see another artist and translator.
I haven't seen a lot of artists(compared to chapter reviewers), so it would be a pleasure to see a different take on art and drawing:)
 

isehime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
La li hoooo~ everyone~!

I'm isehime a.k.a. ma-chan. I don't quite recall when i joined... probably a few weeks ago.. lol [ma-chan is forgetful, nyaa~]

Oh well... what can I say about myself....

I'm a university student who was supposed to graduate this year but since I transferred schools last year, I repeated the freshman year. [my subjects just werent credited... T^T] But that actually means I got lots of free time on my hands since my load's not that heavy and the subjects are hell lot easier. yay~! More time for manga and anime!

ermm... I'm mostly in front of the computer or just at home. I love to read stuff as well as write stuff. [but it's been a reaaaaally long time since I finished a project.. oh well..] love anime and manga more than everything in the whole world. [yup, i think i can imagine some people laughing at me... oh well... i am such a nerd....]

I don't have any favorite manga or anime simply because I get to love all of the manga I read and the anime I love. Weird, huh? However, I do prefer titles falling under shoujo, psychological and comedy genres.

Oh yeah, I'm also a fujoshi. I can watch yaoi all day. I can read yaoi to no end. I had also influenced some of my friends to read and love yaoi. fufufufufu [However, since I transferred to a Catholic school, I haven't been able to talk about yaoi that much nor bring some manga to school... -sighs- oh well... >_<)

I'm mostly weird. I don't talk a lot when I'm around strangers but when it comes to people I know or stuff I'm interested, I just can't stop blabbering a lot of nonsense.. [kinda like now.... >_<] I love books, coffee, bishies, and nature. [I love the whole world, it's such a brilliant place... i sooo love that ad. X3]

I hate carrots, snakes, spiders, waiting too long, creepy people, bees [probable HunterxHunter's fault] and people who don't know the meaning of personal space.

uhm... uhm... I was a former Linguistics major so I really love languages and one of my dreams would be to be able to document a language that has never been documented before or reconstruct proto-Austronesian... X3

hmmm... I think I've done enough of blabbing... X3 sorry....>_<

yoroshiku ne~, minna~ *bows and runs away*
 

anthea08

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
heya! call me thea. I started reading manga since im 3rd year HS. which means since im 16 years old. im nineteen now. which makes me a college student. I love to read comedy-romance manga.

some of my favorites are lovely complex, SA and many more.

Hope to be friends with all of YOU! :tem
 

noumkin93

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
hello, the name's noumkin93. i'm just mixing my real name and some words and numbers to get this nickname. i'm from malaysia, in rural areas to be precise. my hobby is surfing the net. sometimes i read novels too, but my mommy always get angry 'cause when i get involved too much in something, i will stop do other things.
i like to read mangas. most of it are shounen, but there are a few seinen and shoujo too, although i dislike shoujo mangas.
my fav mangas : Bleach, Gintama, 07 Ghost, Until death do us Part, Kekkaishi, Naruto......aaaah, there's too much, can't remember.
i'm a Bleach fan. i'm not too active in discussions like this, but i'm quite active in facebook, with different name of course.
my dream is to become a lawyer, i guess since i'm still in school, i'm focused on what's in front of me.
please treat me well! i'm a well behaved person although sometimes i get excited too much.
 

skiri987

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Ohh

Hello everybody!
I'm a new member! XD
My name is Skiri987 and I'm from Italy.
I have a lot of hobbies... first mangas!
I'm attending the 3rd year of University in Graphic Design and Art Direction.. but my dream is to become an illustrator...
Well..I know my english is not great...but I'll try to improve my skills! XD

see yaa!
 

kamina

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Well... hey everybody!

I'm Kagura, a shy (mildly autistic), 18 years old (soon to be 19~) girl from the Netherlands.... I'm really more of the lurking type, actually :p
My hobbies outside of manga include writing, foreign languages/cultures, drawing and gaming.
My favorite manga are without a doubt Gintama, Detective Conan and One Piece.... and I'm preparing to become a Japanese major in college coming September :amuse
 

Megchan87

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi,

My name is Megchan. I'm from California, USA. In my spare time I enjoy reading books & manga, watching anime, listening to music (mainly Anime OST at this time), sleeping, and playing with my cats and the kittens my family fosters. :3

My favorite series at this time is Katekyo Hitman REBORN! I'm like addicted to this series. XD

Some of my other favorite sereis include One Piece, Cardcaptor Sakura, Fullmetal Alchemist, D.gray-man, Soul Eater, Chi's Sweet Home, Bakuman, xxxHOLIC, Tsubasa, Kobato, Bleach, Naruto...and a lot more that I just can't remember them all at this time. =^^=;;

I love animals, so one thing I hate are people who abuse and/or neglect their "pets". Seriously, if you don't have the money to take care of an animal, then don't get one.

I think that's about it...if you have any questions please feel free to ask. =^-^=
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow, so many new users posting Intros. Well welcome to all.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Welcome everybody! xD

Megchan87 said:
Seriously, if you don't have the money to take care of an animal, then don't get one.
True.
 

AmyRiddle

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
63
Reaction score
42
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Name: Jessica
Age: 18 (soon 19)
Job: i don't have one at the moment
Hobbys: reading, painting, Sims 2, long walks
Mangas i like: Naruto, Captain Tsubasa, Elfen Lied, Sailor Moon (good old times xD)
Mangas i don't like: One Piece

I guess there isnt more about me that is interesting.
 

Afiandi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Yo... Hello there guys..

Name : Nicho Afiandi, you can call me Nick or just afiandi..
Age : 21 soon..
Job : Undergraduate student in BAU
Fave Mangas : Naruto, Bleach, Eyeshield21, Detective Conan
Dislike : One Piece, Gravitation.

Furthermore, i live in tropical magical island, Indonesia.. but i came from such a war-zone forum -Narutofan's Forum-,
So, spare me if i eventually go a little bit hard.. But, believe me, i'll do my best in respecting others..especially since this forum is more mature and peace..
Any comment or suggest will be appreciated..

Thank you for reading, GBu!
 

washyer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
heeeeeeeey

i live in japan and i might be in a not so distant future working as a translator :)
 

chrystallix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Er, hello, my name is Chrystallix (I won't tell you my real name due to paranoia) Age is 15 going on 16, My favorite mangas would have to be, beelzebub, psyren, naruto, bleach, one piece, and history's strongest disciple.


(also, quick question as I'm confused as to where else to put this. How do you tell what language a chapter is in? I only speak english and I can't find any english manga!)
 

kyouyark

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Hey there!
My name's Kyouyark and is going to turn 22 this year. I'm still an undergrate student at a local University and my dream right now is to finish it with satisfied results! (it's been hellish for me...haha...final year coming up!).

Favourite mangas and anime are Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kekkaishi, Bleach, One Piece and Eyeshield 21. I'm not a fan of Naruto that much but I like Kakashi!!!! Hehehe...My fav character would be Hibari Kyouya from Reborn! and Hiruma Yoichi from E21. Hahaha...too obsessed with sadistic characters at the moment...

In my free time I like watching anime or reading mangas, playing video games (wrecking my guitar hero guitar...hoho...) or swinging wooden katana without any purpose...

Anyway...hello again to everyone! Hoping to enjoy here with you all! ^___^
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Welcome Everybody:amuse

Enjoy your stay here at MH
 

bleachrulez

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi

Hello guys , im new to mangahelpers figure i should say Hi so Hi :)
 

Aki_Shijin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello everyone. My [user]name is Aki Shijin and I am an avid Katekyo Hitman Reborn fan.
 

joe_bevis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
はじめまして

my name is Joe, I'm from London. I'm learning japanese and I like manga :)

and that is all you need to know
 

SaveTheQueen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hi everyone, I'm SaveTheQueen. Mangas that I like: Bleach, KHR, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, FMA.

My english can be quite crappy at times, so feel free to go Nazi-grammar on me, eh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top