- Joined
- May 3, 2009
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hey everyone, I'm Slain, cool name huh? I'm surprised no one took it before me. xD
I'm somewhere around 18 and I'm a bit of an air-head.
My favorite Manga's are; Bleach, [I've never read the Naruto manga but I followed the series avidly until about episode 118-- I lost my awesome connection and got a 5 Gig one to replace it. ;_;] High School of the Dead, Kashimashi and a few others.. I usually watch anime, but I'm new to the scene of Manga so I'm hoping you guys have some good suggestions.
And I'm wiritng to much, eh.
-J
I'm somewhere around 18 and I'm a bit of an air-head.
My favorite Manga's are; Bleach, [I've never read the Naruto manga but I followed the series avidly until about episode 118-- I lost my awesome connection and got a 5 Gig one to replace it. ;_;] High School of the Dead, Kashimashi and a few others.. I usually watch anime, but I'm new to the scene of Manga so I'm hoping you guys have some good suggestions.
And I'm wiritng to much, eh.
-J






)

