- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello everybody!
My name is Wimmo. Nice to meet you!
I am from Yokohama, Japan and over the past 2 years have become more and more actively involved within the non-Japanese manga/anime community. I am both a Manga Manga Editor and an Anime fansubber! These are my 2 favorite hobbies!
Anyways, I'll keep it short so nice to meet you all and I hope to meet new and interesting people here!
My name is Wimmo. Nice to meet you!
I am from Yokohama, Japan and over the past 2 years have become more and more actively involved within the non-Japanese manga/anime community. I am both a Manga Manga Editor and an Anime fansubber! These are my 2 favorite hobbies!
Anyways, I'll keep it short so nice to meet you all and I hope to meet new and interesting people here!

Hi! I'm Heat Salamance, a brand new (fan-made) EM Wave Warrior of Ryuusei no Rockman. I'm also called Shokomon, the little furry mew looking dragon digimon (also fan-made), at least for now. I've sorta been stalking

