Yo, I'm M3J and I like Naruto. It was Dragnball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho that got me interested in anime and manga. In my opinion, Yu Yu Hakusho > Naruto. Yusuke and Kurama are my favorite, as are Naruto and Itachi. My parents were from India, My mom got knocked up and popped me out in America. I have no idea why, but I love Bollywood and I like Hollywood. I mostly listen to Hindi music.
Favorite actors are Akshay Kumar and Amrish Puri. The latter is seriously one of the best actors ever. Actresses are Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Kristen Stewart, and Kate Beckinsale.
I like to have fun. Too much fun, in fact. And I love driving, or at least, I used to. <_< Speeding is a release for me, like how some people have crying, cutting, drinking, smoking, humping, etc.
I'm also a bit perverted, but in a good way. I think bit is an understatement though. <_< But you're safe around me, no matter how hot you are. :P However, I do value intelligence. One of the reasons why I like Detective Conan and Bloody Monday, as well as Team Medical Dragon.
HAI
Favorite actors are Akshay Kumar and Amrish Puri. The latter is seriously one of the best actors ever. Actresses are Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Kristen Stewart, and Kate Beckinsale.
I like to have fun. Too much fun, in fact. And I love driving, or at least, I used to. <_< Speeding is a release for me, like how some people have crying, cutting, drinking, smoking, humping, etc.
I'm also a bit perverted, but in a good way. I think bit is an understatement though. <_< But you're safe around me, no matter how hot you are. :P However, I do value intelligence. One of the reasons why I like Detective Conan and Bloody Monday, as well as Team Medical Dragon.
HAI









