Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Welcome kristy, another Naruto fan here xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hi and welcome. If you're a female, please take the time to post a picture of yourself in Picture of Yourself thread. Thank you and have a great time.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need help (for both genders <_<)!

For both genders? Ya rite, you just want teh gurlz >.> :3 ~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello kristy and welcome to MH. Being a Naruto fan, I am sure you will drop by in Naruto section and let us know your views about Naruto, your favorite characters etc.
 

Ishmael J

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Call me Ishmael.

I'm a longtime manga, toku, and anime fan, with a slight leaning towards manga these days since it takes up less time. I do a bit of writing on the side, but nothing that'll ever see the light of day.

I'm interested in becoming a Manga Editor, actually. Mainly because I'm a massive Kamen Rider SPIRITS fan. The only thing standing in my way is that the idea of de-binding the volumes I have make me sadfais. Hard.

Well. That and a lack of translators.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello Ishmael,

Welcome to MH.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Call me Ishmael.

I'm a longtime manga, toku, and anime fan, with a slight leaning towards manga these days since it takes up less time. I do a bit of writing on the side, but nothing that'll ever see the light of day.

I'm interested in becoming a Manga Editor, actually. Mainly because I'm a massive Kamen Rider SPIRITS fan. The only thing standing in my way is that the idea of de-binding the volumes I have make me sadfais. Hard.

Well. That and a lack of translators.
Hi Ishmael and welcome to MH!

If your ever tempted to, you can post your stories in the Fanfics and Stories board.

Seems like you might already know the how to do scans but perhaps the MH Academy might help you some, if you want to get into the Edited Manga world.
 

ilkay01

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Hello everyone
I'm ilkay i live in hungary.
I've been a manga/anime fan for some time now
My favourite mangas are Naruto,Gantz,Psyren,Shamo,HSDK, and pretty much anything with a good story and nice fighting scenes.
I've started as an anime fan primarily Naruto,however i was so impatient with the episodes that i got myself to read the manga so i would know what happens next and thats pretty much how i got to favour manga over anime.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome, ilkay01! I'm so glad that you've seen the light in preferring manga over anime. I completely agree in almost every case. :amuse

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to send a PM to either myself or another mod/global/admin

Have fun posting and see you around! :bye
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello everyone
I'm ilkay i live in hungary.
I've been a manga/anime fan for some time now
My favourite mangas are Naruto,Gantz,Psyren,Shamo,HSDK, and pretty much anything with a good story and nice fighting scenes.
I've started as an anime fan primarily Naruto,however i was so impatient with the episodes that i got myself to read the manga so i would know what happens next and thats pretty much how i got to favour manga over anime.
Hi lkay01

Welcome to MH, and thanks for making an introduction. The shows you mentioned are all excellent.
We have discussion threads for those anime/manga shows.

Since you're here check out the Where do you come from thread, Birthday Thread and the fun forums. Now the fun forums is just an area where the members like to be silly and relax. There are other threads at the General Discussion that you might like, I just pointed out a few that new members should look at.

Have fun and search a few threads. If you need any advice or help send me a PM.
 

Turkey Braveheart

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi I'm Turkey Braveheart or Mike,
I came here mainly because of my newfound love for Gantz manga. It's got to be the best I've ever read because of the unexpected plot twists, gore, horror, interesting characters and (finally, this seems lacking in anime/manga) the Kei Kurono character arc. Nothing better than seeing someone go from a douche to a hero. :D
Edit: Am I the only one who got into Gantz because of the hbi2k abridged series on youtube?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Welcomw Turkey. Have fun come visit the Fun Forum in the General entertainment section.

Gantz is awesome the only bad thing about it is the painfull wainting for every chapter XD
 

aozora.he

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!

I'm aozora.he, from Italy - currently living in Tokyo. I've been into anime and manga for, wow, 9 years. I like seinen and shounen manga, my favourite series are Inoue's Real and Slamdunk. I can say I am pretty much in love with Inoue, actually...
Other manga i "luv": Hunter x Hunter, Hikaru no Go, Nougami Neuro, Reborn and Eyeshield 21 as shounen manga; Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, Dorohedoro, Honey & Clover as seinen manga; Nana and Yazawa's other works as shoujo manga.

Right now I'm fangirling A LOT Oofuri, watching the anime s02 and trying to read the manga in Japanese - almost impossibile for me since it doesn't have furigana...

Probably a unique case: I like Oofuri but I don't like yaoi/shounen ai.

I actually can't stand yaoi. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of such productions and I like all the fangirls and stuff, but I really can't read them. I tried, and failed :(
I can't stand Kuroshitsuji
I can't stand Hitsugaya (though I like Bleach)
I can't stand 90% of the cosplayers
I can't stand Spanish/Italian editor Planeta for interrupting great manga such as Reborn, Neuro and Gaku.

This is pretty much all, sorry for my bad english. See ya :)

PS: I've been lurking Otaku Shoten section for such a loooong time, now I can finally post there *O*!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello Turkey Braveheart and aozora.he,

Welcome to MH. aozora.he your english is good. I hope to see you guys enjoy yourselves here, have fun.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hi guys, welcome to MH! You can send me a love letter later! :3c

Moderator Notice:
....Stop being pervy. Welcome new member(s) properly! :sweatdrop~ Charlie


Moderator Notice:
I'm not being pervy. I'm making a reference.~ M3J
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Hello all,

My name is Mike I love Manga currrently reading naruto,Op,leach,psyren,D.Gray-man,FT,KHR.
Love amvs, sports,travel the world. xD
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hi yagami1991,

Welcome to MH and I hope to see you here and there and everywhere. Please have fun.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi I'm Turkey Braveheart or Mike,
I came here mainly because of my newfound love for Gantz manga. It's got to be the best I've ever read because of the unexpected plot twists, gore, horror, interesting characters and (finally, this seems lacking in anime/manga) the Kei Kurono character arc. Nothing better than seeing someone go from a douche to a hero. :D
Edit: Am I the only one who got into Gantz because of the hbi2k abridged series on youtube?
Hi everyone!

I'm aozora.he, from Italy - currently living in Tokyo. I've been into anime and manga for, wow, 9 years. I like seinen and shounen manga, my favourite series are Inoue's Real and Slamdunk. I can say I am pretty much in love with Inoue, actually...
Other manga i "luv": Hunter x Hunter, Hikaru no Go, Nougami Neuro, Reborn and Eyeshield 21 as shounen manga; Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, Dorohedoro, Honey & Clover as seinen manga; Nana and Yazawa's other works as shoujo manga.

Right now I'm fangirling A LOT Oofuri, watching the anime s02 and trying to read the manga in Japanese - almost impossibile for me since it doesn't have furigana...

Probably a unique case: I like Oofuri but I don't like yaoi/shounen ai.

I actually can't stand yaoi. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of such productions and I like all the fangirls and stuff, but I really can't read them. I tried, and failed :(
I can't stand Kuroshitsuji
I can't stand Hitsugaya (though I like Bleach)
I can't stand 90% of the cosplayers
I can't stand Spanish/Italian editor Planeta for interrupting great manga such as Reborn, Neuro and Gaku.

This is pretty much all, sorry for my bad english. See ya :)

PS: I've been lurking Otaku Shoten section for such a loooong time, now I can finally post there *O*!
Hello all,

My name is Mike I love Manga currrently reading naruto,Op,leach,psyren,D.Gray-man,FT,KHR.
Love amvs, sports,travel the world. xD
Hi Everyone and welcome to MH!

@Turkey: Glad to have another Gantz fan. Join us in the Gantz discussion boards!

@aozora.he : So you're living in Japan thats cool. There are some travel threads that you might like in the General Discussion board.

@yagami1991: Check out the General Disscusion, Otaku and manga boards. We have threads for all the shows you mentioned I believe.
 

Flawless

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hi there.

I'm new, obviously - I'll skip that part, eh?

I'm from Romania, I'm about 19 years old and I've been into Manga for around 4-5 years. I have to admit that, even though contradicting my username, I am pretty much a perfectionist; drawing talent, quality and grammar-wise(usually not manga related).

Aside of manga, I am also a (really big) fan of Manhwa(The Breaker, etc.). To speak in terms of Manga, I have to say my favourites are: Fairy Tail, One Piece(not so into it, but better than most of the generic stuff), Psyren, and a few more, can't put my finger on the names. Of course, I have least favourite mangas like:

Naruto: a more unique story, but everything is a bit too childish IMHO, and the twists in the story make it really annoying to read. Take for example: Naruto kicked Nagato's butt, but then two random, supposedly weaker ninjas from some God(this translates to the mangaka) forgotten(this translates to nearly never mentioned) land of lightning come, and kick the crap out of Naruto.
I find that pretty annoying, and also Naruto's fight to "save" Sasuke. I also find the answer to his motivation pretty cliché.

Bleach: the characters, powers and all... original. The storyline makes me want to cry, and now Tite Kubo decided to add two more arcs to it, which are just as bad. In my opinion this series should have ended long ago.
Plus the main characters get too many power-ups, it's getting ridiculous.

But that's just my opinion.

Hope I'm welcome here. See you around~
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello Flawless,

Welcome to MH and I look forward to seeing you at Naruto, One Piece and Bleach Forums. Please have fun here.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hi there.

I'm new, obviously - I'll skip that part, eh?

I'm from Romania, I'm about 19 years old and I've been into Manga for around 4-5 years. I have to admit that, even though contradicting my username, I am pretty much a perfectionist; drawing talent, quality and grammar-wise(usually not manga related).

Aside of manga, I am also a (really big) fan of Manhwa(The Breaker, etc.). To speak in terms of Manga, I have to say my favourites are: Fairy Tail, One Piece(not so into it, but better than most of the generic stuff), Psyren, and a few more, can't put my finger on the names. Of course, I have least favourite mangas like:

Naruto: a more unique story, but everything is a bit too childish IMHO, and the twists in the story make it really annoying to read. Take for example: Naruto kicked Nagato's butt, but then two random, supposedly weaker ninjas from some God(this translates to the mangaka) forgotten(this translates to nearly never mentioned) land of lightning come, and kick the crap out of Naruto.
I find that pretty annoying, and also Naruto's fight to "save" Sasuke. I also find the answer to his motivation pretty cliché.

Bleach: the characters, powers and all... original. The storyline makes me want to cry, and now Tite Kubo decided to add two more arcs to it, which are just as bad. In my opinion this series should have ended long ago.
Plus the main characters get too many power-ups, it's getting ridiculous.

But that's just my opinion.

Hope I'm welcome here. See you around~
Hello Flawless,

Welcome to MH. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. We would love to see your drawings and stuff. We have multiple sections of your interest. If you are good with Phostoshop, we have Art and Sig contests held regularly on MH.

Great to know you are into Manhwa. I am a big fan of Veritas and The Breaker. I can recommend you others if you like to. Other than Manhwa, I prefer Seinen as it is more realistic, variety of arts, etc. Guess we will see you around in the forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top