- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Welcome kelly! I hope you do explore around the site. And it's good to show that you're not afraid to post at all! ^^

Hello ss5, welcome here. DBZ is one of my favorite as well. I read it and watched the anime when I was young. Brolly was a monster, no doubt about that. Jiraya, Gaara, and Itachi are few of my favorite too, though Naruto may not be my second favorite serieshello, I am ss5. My favorite Anime/Manga is DBZ & second Favorite is Naruto. Favorite characters are
DBZ: Broly
Naruto: Jiraiya, Gaara, & Itachi
I love video games, especially anime related video games. Umm, I guess that's it. Hi.![]()
.



You're perfectly right. Even if the French language is the most beautiful bla-bla-bla...Welcome Mat! It seems you have a wide array of tastes in manga ^^ I see you've also ventured into the French Hangout thread. It makes exploring the forum more fun visiting the thread where you can speak your language I hope.![]()
it's better, in my opinion, to come here to discuss with people who come from other countries to have fruitful exchanges.

ah yes it's the philippines. If you get confused with flags, you could always switch to text format in your profiles.I have a question, sorry : your flag represents the Philippines right ? Or I make a confusion with the Czech Republic...

Don't forget to check out our Study Corner to see if there's anyone who might need help with their studies, as well as the rest of the General Discussion board. Here are some other recommended threads you also might want to try. ^^

~ Charlie

