Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Welcome kelly! I hope you do explore around the site. And it's good to show that you're not afraid to post at all! ^^
 

ss5

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hello, I am ss5. My favorite Anime/Manga is DBZ & second Favorite is Naruto. Favorite characters are
DBZ: Broly
Naruto: Jiraiya, Gaara, & Itachi

I love video games, especially anime related video games. Umm, I guess that's it. Hi.:D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Hello,

I welcome you here.Looking forward to seeing you around naruto section.Check out fun forum section...name gives it away xD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
hello, I am ss5. My favorite Anime/Manga is DBZ & second Favorite is Naruto. Favorite characters are
DBZ: Broly
Naruto: Jiraiya, Gaara, & Itachi

I love video games, especially anime related video games. Umm, I guess that's it. Hi.:D
Hello ss5, welcome here. DBZ is one of my favorite as well. I read it and watched the anime when I was young. Brolly was a monster, no doubt about that. Jiraya, Gaara, and Itachi are few of my favorite too, though Naruto may not be my second favorite series :darn.

We would love to see you participate in The Games Hangout Thread. We do have a dedicated section for Video games. Otaku Cafe is another section you would want to visit. Almost forgot Naruto has its own section under Shounen section, so I think you will find it easily.

See you around, I guess.

~bye~
 

Mat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shame on me! I just found this thread whereas it’s better, at least in my opinion, to introduce myself before taking part in the forum.

So I’m not a radical libertarian who don’t want to give private informations about himself. :tem

I’m from France but I think you yet device this given that my english. But I’m trying to improve it. So please don’t say : “Get away” because you are lucky : I have a tremendous humor but it’s difficult to translate it in english so you avoid it. :D

I study economics (no one is perfect) but I’m also interrested in sociology, philosophy, history.

Mangas : Akira, Berserk, Bleach, Claymore, Death Note, D-Gray man, Gantz, GTO, Mugen no jūnin (sorry but I don’t know what is the translation in English), Naruto, One Piece, Young GTO.

Favorite characters : It's hard to choose so I'll just give some names in some mangas :

Berserk : Griffith, Slane, Judeau.
Bleach : Soi Fon, Isshin.
Naruto : Madara, Pain, Konan, Kiri's siren, Itachi, Jûbi ! :D

Best moments in mangas : Young GTO, n°29 (Eikichi's girlfriend and the truth about her, Eikichi's reaction...) ; Berserk n°13 (when Guts runs and realizes what happened) ; Naruto chapter 86 (because of Guy's intervention) and chapter 402 (when we see Itachi's last words).

Well, I don't know if these informations are useful or not. Just hope that you're not affraid. :amuse

See you soon !
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Welcome Mat ans ss5... feel free to post on the respective mangas sections whenever you want!

@Mat
I study Mechanical Engineering, but i'm trying to change for Economic Sciences.
And GTO is just too hilarious
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Welcome Mat! It seems you have a wide array of tastes in manga ^^ I see you've also ventured into the French Hangout thread. It makes exploring the forum more fun visiting the thread where you can speak your language I hope. :thumbs
 

Asmoday

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
14
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi there my Name is Asmoday.
I found my way here thanks to google, and i hesitated at first to register and readed the Sections first as a Guest and picked my interest and now here i am.

Hmm what could i tell about me?

I'm 25 Years Old and a lazy guy on top xD
Love to Watch Animes from Dusk till Dawn and ofcourse read Mangas.
There are several Mangas and Animes i currently read and watch.

Here are a "few" Mangas :

Toriko, Kekkaishi, KHR, D.Gray-Man, Beelzebub, Bakuman, Ao no Exorcist, Air Gear, Fairy Tail, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Tenkyuugi -Sephirahnatus, Defense Devil and some more.

Animes are mostly the animated versions of the Mangas itself, but also one of my Favorits are :

Gundam 0 + Gundam 00, One Piece, KHR, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail.

My Favorite Charakter is : Natsu :D

ummm o_O well i dont know what to write more so this should be enough for starters, if there should be more questions about me, feel free to ask ^^

So long.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
welcome,

YOu like a lot of mangas I see, most of them i read as well. Checkout the forums for KHR and DGM...Oh and yeah fun forums.xD

P.S Natsu=awesome
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello Asmoday,

Nice to know another anime and manga fan. Good to have you here. We have dedicated sections and dedicated threads for the series you mentioned. A question do you read any manhwa?

And please do remember to visit General Rules, Guidelines, and Forum Etiquette thread. If you have any query, feel free to contact section mods or global mods.
 

Mat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
France
@ TheMoa : That's nice : with economics you'll evaluate if you increase your personal utility by choosing economics rather than studying Mechanical Engineering. :)

Yes, GTO is really hilarious. I think it's impossible to meet such a teacher in real life. And it's a pity...


Welcome Mat! It seems you have a wide array of tastes in manga ^^ I see you've also ventured into the French Hangout thread. It makes exploring the forum more fun visiting the thread where you can speak your language I hope. :thumbs
You're perfectly right. Even if the French language is the most beautiful bla-bla-bla... :tem it's better, in my opinion, to come here to discuss with people who come from other countries to have fruitful exchanges.

I have a question, sorry : your flag represents the Philippines right ? Or I make a confusion with the Czech Republic...


Thanks for your welcome.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello All New Members,

Welcome to MH. As you begin to explore this wonderful site, please by all means have fun.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I have a question, sorry : your flag represents the Philippines right ? Or I make a confusion with the Czech Republic...
ah yes it's the philippines. If you get confused with flags, you could always switch to text format in your profiles. ;)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
if you point your mouse arrow on the flag it tells you the name of the country.
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Uhm hello. I'm steelwingcrash1 from Manila, Philippines. I find this site very informative because it explains well my queries from various animes and mangas.

Of course, KHReborn! is the best anime for me, Naruto comes next.

Despite my young age, I am already a licensed teacher who teaches high school mathematics. So if ever you need help in mathematics, just give me a punch.

I created my account last December 8, 2010, I think - and so far, I have had great communication and conversation with my fellow users about several topics. They responded well to my questions and confusions. Users in this site are very approachable to both veterans and beginners.

I salute all administrators of this site since they did - or rather, are doing - a great job of keeping all manga fanatics intact, close and updated.

I hope I could meet tons of manga fans out there like me.

I pray for relentless success and more power to this site. Keep up the good job!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome to MH steelwingcrash1! Yay for people who like math! :hi5 Don't forget to check out our Study Corner to see if there's anyone who might need help with their studies, as well as the rest of the General Discussion board. Here are some other recommended threads you also might want to try. ^^

And thank you for the kind words toward the staff. We try our best, so it's always nice to be appreciated. If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins. :amuse

See you around the forum! :bye

Moderator Notice:
Kills Math :laser~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello steelwingcrash1,

Welcome to MH. Congratulations are in order for receiving your teaching license, you have accomplished alot. I am looking to hearing from you what you have achieved at the age of thirty. On that note, please have fun here.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

benlin910

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
i am a newbie here and just wanna say hi to everyone. i am crystal from louisiana, us.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello benlin910,

Welcome to MH. Laissez les bons temps rouler, please all fun here too.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi benlin/crystal.

I hope you enjoy this place. please do look around and discuss about your favorite manga. MH is also a great place to discover a lot more manga to read :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top