- Joined
- Jul 17, 2006
- Messages
- 6,438
- Reaction score
- 357
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?
As Inu Yasha nears 500 chapters, there's alot to reflect on through the series. But as much content as there has been, is there anything you haven't seen but would like to before the series ends? Maybe a TRUE kiss between Kagome and Inu Yasha? Sesshoumaru making up with Inu Yasha? (Like that'll ever happen ><) Want to see Sango and Miroku get married and have kids? Then this is the place to say it ^^
As for myself, I would like to see Moko-moko sama be used as a cushion/bedding again :3 (for those who don't know, Moko-moko sama is the name of Sesshoumaru's fluff =D) And odd wish, I suppose, but I do love teh fluff!
What about ya'll?
As Inu Yasha nears 500 chapters, there's alot to reflect on through the series. But as much content as there has been, is there anything you haven't seen but would like to before the series ends? Maybe a TRUE kiss between Kagome and Inu Yasha? Sesshoumaru making up with Inu Yasha? (Like that'll ever happen ><) Want to see Sango and Miroku get married and have kids? Then this is the place to say it ^^
As for myself, I would like to see Moko-moko sama be used as a cushion/bedding again :3 (for those who don't know, Moko-moko sama is the name of Sesshoumaru's fluff =D) And odd wish, I suppose, but I do love teh fluff!
What about ya'll?
~eni
