Shounen Inuyasha by Takahashi Rumiko

Sorata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
12
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Best Moments in the Series!

My favorite part was when Rin died and Seshoumaru blamed himself for her death and then Seshoumarus mother bring her back to life, Seshoumaru´s face when that happens is priceless.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

ssjohn said:
For me its a tie between Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha >.< I just picked inu cuz well he got a manga named after him :P the the new Tetsaiga is cool >_>
Hm, InuYasha's a bit too stubborn and bull-headed >.> Though, Sesshoumaru isn't much better ^^;

Hinata Fan said:
I really like most all characters not named Kikyou(hate her), but I'll have to go with Kagome for my favorite character. She really is a great character, very down to earth, and yet she's grown a lot throughout the series. And she's realistic in the way she reacts to Inuyasha, I think.
To me, Kagome is too much the damsel in distress and the typical weak female. Granted, she's had her moments and she's gotten better, but she just doesn't do as much as she could.

Sorata said:
My favorite is Seshoumaru, one of my favorite characters ever, when he thoughts that Rin died was awsome.
Agreed :3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

Makimaki is the same as IProject? oh XD I jsut saw scans by both and assumed they were diferent ^^ Thanks for letting me know =D

Meh, I'm not caught up yet >.> I still ahve multiple volumes to read >.> Maybe I'll go do that now XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

Well, even if they don't feel murderous rage for one another, they'll probably still have reservations about each other. I can't see them buddy-buddy >.>
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

If Sesshoumaru is ever buddy-buddy with Inuyasha, then it will ruin his character. He's not even buddy-buddy with jaken.

What do I want to see? I want to see Inuyasha and Kagome have some real romance. I can feel the fangirl inside of me begin to resurface after years of being suppressed. >.>
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Inuyasha Releases [latest: ch491]

Ahh!!! thank you soo much.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

glass-- i agree with you on that relationship. I prefer to see that they stop fighting each other (maybe when that damn never dying naraku finally dies-- they will spar with each other :p). but to get too close i just hope it doesnt happen.

i hope though to see that Sesshomaru recognizes inuyasha. i dont think he does.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

yeah, I'd love to see InuYasha and Kagome get closer <3 Now that Kikyo's out of the picture, it may just be possible =D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha Releases [latest: ch491]

thanks for posting the link, I'll be sure to check it out soon ^^
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Inuyasha Releases [latest: ch491]

yes indeed thank all of you :jbya
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

Definitely some resolution for Inuyasha/Kagome when the series ends.

For Shippo to actually do something useful.

Maybe some more Rin/Kohaku cuteness...
 

Omi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2006
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha Releases [latest: ch491]

Thanks alot. I wonder if I'll be able to catch up. Alot sure has changed.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Inuyasha chapter 492 release

Thank you for this. I have been waiting.

Goo Miroku and Sango :p
 

Tailsnake

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Inuyasha chapter 492 release

Thanks, wanna see the conclusion of this little arc
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha chapter 492 release

thanks for posting this <3 I'm going to go ahead and pin this thread ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha Releases [latest: ch491]

yeah, this area of the board is severly underpopulated >.> feel free to go advertise the board to your friends though =D And thanks for the link ^^
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Inuyasha Releases [latest: ch491]

yes thank you indeed :thumbs
 
Top