Shounen Inuyasha by Takahashi Rumiko

Athena

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

I want to see Kagome die; painfully and brutally. she is by far The.Most.Annoying female character in any Manga.

shippo should somehow get out of the picture as well, that brat sometimes walks on my nerves.


Inana
 

Metris

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

Sesshoumaru and Rin :)
 

Tailsnake

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

Sesshomaru's scene with Rin and the New Tensaiga cemented him as the favorite for me.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

i still havent found a favorite after soo many years of Inuyasha. But Miroku certainly makes me laugh. Although kikyo's role wasnt all that adorable i love the presence and power she held in the show. it was very important. Jaaken-- i love that yappy green little demon. And sesshomaru-- the most intriguing character. i always dreamed of what he was gonna pull next any time i saw him appear in an arc.

yep-- no favorite yet.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

Tailsnake said:
Sesshomaru's scene with Rin and the New Tensaiga cemented him as the favorite for me.
Agreed <3 When He trecked through hell to save her, I just wanted to cuddle him :wtf

venicia777 said:
i still havent found a favorite after soo many years of Inuyasha. But Miroku certainly makes me laugh. Although kikyo's role wasnt all that adorable i love the presence and power she held in the show. it was very important. Jaaken-- i love that yappy green little demon. And sesshomaru-- the most intriguing character. i always dreamed of what he was gonna pull next any time i saw him appear in an arc.

yep-- no favorite yet.
Jaken always annoyed me >.> He's so mean to Rin :( But I have to agree, miroku makes me laugh xD His little escapades with pretty women are always funny =D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

Hinata Fan said:
Definitely some resolution for Inuyasha/Kagome when the series ends.

For Shippo to actually do something useful.

Maybe some more Rin/Kohaku cuteness...
Rin and Kohaku is actually one of my favorite pairings. I thikn that they have so much emotional damage, that the two will be able to find solace in one another, and maybe heal each other as well. I really think that Rin has that ability to bounce back from anything, and I think she'd be good for Kohaku in that way as well. plus they're just damn cute together <3 Hm, I think I'm going to go make a favorite pairing thread =D

inana said:
I want to see Kagome die; painfully and brutally. she is by far The.Most.Annoying female character in any Manga.

shippo should somehow get out of the picture as well, that brat sometimes walks on my nerves.


Inana
OOOh, I hate shippou >.> He doesn't really add to the story for me, and I think he's there more as comic relief than anything else (Like Inu Yasha bopping him on the head). As for Kagome, though, she's not as annoying as some other female characters I've seen. Actually, Ayame annoyed me much more >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What's Your Favorite InuYasha Pairing? <3

Whether the pairings you like are canon or crack; straight, yaoi, or yuri; talk about them here~!


I'll start it off. My favorite pairing is Kagome x InuYasha. They fight like a married couple, and work well together. Plus it's canon, so most likely they'll end up together <3 On the other hand, I've lately become fond of Sesshoumaru x Kagome pairings. While highly uncanon, in the few fics I've read, I think that it would be possible for the two to come together, especially now that kagura's not around >.>

Also, Kohaku x Rin is absolutely adorable <3 I said it somewhere already, but I think that the two of them together can help heal one another's emotional scars. Some people say that Sesshoumaru x rin is a good pairing, but i see Sesshoumaru more as her protective father. (Which is STILL adorable <3)
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: What's Your Favorite InuYasha Pairing? <3

I know people are going to probably get on my ass for this but Kikyo's pairing with Inuyasha never lost its luster on me. I dont know if it was the intrigue her presence always seem to cause or that Inuyasha never seemed to ever be able to let go of her-- but it seems to be something soo strong that all the hatred that that crazy half demon formented (i wont even write his name) couldnt erode it.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: What Do You Want to See Happen in Inu Yasha?

What I want to see is Rin going up, and ended up being the human companion for Sessohmaru (pardon my spelling) and she being the one to bring out his more compassionate side that Sessohmaru, walks in the same path like his father, - the Demon lord that the rest of the demons respect.. :eyeroll
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

Wow...am surprised by the votes...

Anyway, My favourite is Sesshoumaru as I just like those cold-hearted kind of personality, but then again, towards the later volumes, we can see this warmth in him. No matter how cold and mean he is, he does feel something for his fellow demons? e.g. Kagura, and Jaken. Maybe he just don't show it so obvious :)
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What's Your Favorite InuYasha Pairing? <3

Inuyasha/Kagome

It's such a great pairing, and I love seeing them together. Yeah, the progress hasn't been extremely fast, but you can still tell how they've grown.

I agree on Rin/Kohaku as well. They're very cute together.

And of course, who can forget Miroku/Sango? Another great pairing as well.
 

Daisumaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What's Your Favorite InuYasha Pairing? <3

Kagura x Sesshoumaru!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha Animated Moives

I love the movie adaptations. The art is fantastic, and the storylines do a good job of rrevealing information and not being too off-base to make sense. My favorite is probably the first movie, Affections Touching Across Time. I own it (as well as the second and third movies) on DVD. I the storyline and the enemies, and Kirara = love. I've seen the fourth movie (read: YouTube) and it was okay. A little weird, as far as the storyline goes, but it was okay.[br]Posted on: January 25, 2007, 09:22:47 PM_________________________________________________Just to let everyone know: There's (apparently) been confirmation of a fifth (and final?) movie. At the moment, it's being called Inuyasha: The Final Confrontation. if anyone finds further info as it appears, post it here ^^
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Inuyasha Animated Moives

LadyHatake said:
Just to let everyone know: There's (apparently) been confirmation of a fifth (and final?) movie. At the moment, it's being called Inuyasha: The Final Confrontation. if anyone finds further info as it appears, post it here ^^
Oh, that title is actually an old rumour. It came up after a commercial of the final double-episode back then in 2004. Very interessting that it's still running around :blink
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Inuyasha Animated Moives

i love all 4 movies. I think they were better than the anime in many ways.

But i havent decided on a favorite yet. The first one was exceptionally good. The third-- Inuyasha - Sword of World Conquest-- i love it and watched it many times already.

i am hoping that they do more movies or OVA's to continue from where the anime ended- like they announced.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha Animated Moives

yes! I definently want to see these later chapters with Sesshou's new powers animated <3 and Kikyo's death, of course :3
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Inuyasha Animated Moives

LadyHatake said:
yes! I definently want to see these later chapters with Sesshou's new powers animated <3 and Kikyo's death, of course :3
That will be exceptionally awesome. i dont know why i felt sad when KIKYO died. Naraku-- when the heck is he dying. IF there is going to be a movie-- at least they should make sure that there is one that includes Naraku's death (ie if he does die)
 

MasterOdin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha Releases [latest: ch493]

Thank you!
 
Top