- Joined
- Sep 15, 2007
- Messages
- 109
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion
yea its only one at a time
this isnt DBZ lol
yea its only one at a time
this isnt DBZ lol

Inkovic - that reminds me of a kid who came up to my art table at a convention once and asked me to draw Inuyasha killing Kagome.I want Inuyasha to kill Kagome then in a rage Kill Naraku whilst killing Rin forcing Sesshomaru to kill Inuyasha then ressurect Rin for the nineteenth time.

yeah, this chapter was certainly a doozy! it's gonna be hard waiting for next week to comeWell it looks like this series is wrapping up. I can't see there be too many more chapters left. If I had to guess I would say no more than 5 chapters left.
Naraku is officially dead seeing as Miroku's kazaana is no more, but thanks to Naraku, Kagome is apparently in the present time and the bone eaters well is gone. And apparently, the shikon no tama feared Kagome, so now Inuyasha is off to try and save her.
It's been a very long time since I've been wanting the next chapter of Inuyasha to come so badly. Anyway, I am excited to see how Takahashi is going to wrap this up. I hope the ending is good and definitive. I have read 553 chapters, and I don't want something ambiguous.



I mean, who's wearing that on one's own free will to fight monsters in a medieval world?

What can I say, I watch way too much Futuramabtw, love the location, predsfan![]()
.Well, I guess the jewel is evil, and it is now trying to force Kagome to make a selfish wish on the jewel so its existence can continue on. Meanwhile, Inuyasha is fighting his way through the demon's in the jewel to get to save her.
From the looks of it this should be wrapped up no later than 560. Man it's weird, this is the manga that got me into manga and 550+ chapters later, it's almost over. Anyway, I am hoping there is a whole chapter dedicated to an epilogue to completely wrap things up. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.
What can I say, I watch way too much Futurama.

