Fantasy - Irene and August vs Zeref | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Irene and August vs Zeref

Winner?

• Total voters

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Participants : Zeref, August, Irene

Distance : 100m

Conditions : All there are bloodlusted.

Just want to see who people think will come out in the end. I myself don't know lol.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
All hail to Emperor Zeref.No doubt Zeref wins this fight.He is immortal and the strongest human wizard alive on earth.Yajeel said that Zeref can keep all the Spriggan 12 under control with his power.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Zeref but I doubt that its an utter shitstomp as some people are making it out to be. probably around mid diff.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Zeref but I doubt that its an utter shitstomp as some people are making it out to be. probably around mid diff.
Jini you are angering me:mad:blink.I didn't say utter shit stomp.I only said Zeref wins no doubt.Nothing about difficulty in my post.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Jini you are angering me:mad:blink.I didn't say utter shit stomp.I only said Zeref wins no doubt.Nothing about difficulty in my post.
and I quoted you when :)

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
and I quoted you when :)
Well you did say,"doubt that its an utter shitstomp as some people are making it" and only before you only i posted so i thought you are referring to me.Sorry if i offended you:biblethump

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Well you did say,"doubt that its an utter shitstomp as some people are making it" and only before you only i posted so i thought you are referring to me.Sorry if i offended you:biblethump
LMAO I didn't but whatever :)

no forgiveness :no

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Is he stronger though? Zeref may have better portrayal but Irene has better feats than him and August is on par with Irene. And they have stronger hype going on too.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Is he stronger though? Zeref may have better portrayal but Irene has better feats than him and August is on par with Irene. And they have stronger hype going on too.
Definetly stronger.If you go by hype then Zeref has the greatest hype in Fairytail other than Acno.His power is above them.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I voted Zeref. Very few mages can match the black wizard and considering he taught at least Irene he'd definitely have an answer for her. August might be a bit more difficult but ultimately i give it to Zeref.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
To me August and Irene will be able to overpower Zeref in battle. But due to immortality, Zeref will eventually win. Zeref was able to endure the fight with IgNatsu (a small bit of Igneel's power but still it was impressive). Irene/August may be able to hit at that level. But without the right type of power (dead power), Zeref can just regen and continue.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Due to the condition of them all being bloodlusted (meaning they're trying to kill each other) I'd say Zeref wins. I certainly think that working together that August and Irene could drop Zeref, but killing him is impossible due to his immortality unless you've got the power of the dead (August could have something similar but then again if he did Zeref could've just asked him to kill him so I doubt that). So given that, Zeref mid-high diff. He's got immortality which allows him to heal/regenerate, so that gets him through enough to take August and Irene out imo.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
August and Eileen can do it imo, i doubt he is that much more powerful a wizard than those two individually, the two of them together should be able to overpower him and K.O him, killing him of course would be impossible, but they shouldnt have much trouble knocking him out and throwing him in the ocean, he'll be back eventually, but they still would have won that individual fight, even if Zeref comes back and kills them later.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
To me August and Irene will be able to overpower Zeref in battle. But due to immortality, Zeref will eventually win. Zeref was able to endure the fight with IgNatsu (a small bit of Igneel's power but still it was impressive). Irene/August may be able to hit at that level. But without the right type of power (dead power), Zeref can just regen and continue.
Due to the condition of them all being bloodlusted (meaning they're trying to kill each other) I'd say Zeref wins. I certainly think that working together that August and Irene could drop Zeref, but killing him is impossible due to his immortality unless you've got the power of the dead (August could have something similar but then again if he did Zeref could've just asked him to kill him so I doubt that). So given that, Zeref mid-high diff. He's got immortality which allows him to heal/regenerate, so that gets him through enough to take August and Irene out imo.
They just have to knock him out, not kill him though.

@Belserion It's both of them together against Zeref. They're not fighting one on one.

Definetly stronger.If you go by hype then Zeref has the greatest hype in Fairytail other than Acno.His power is above them.
True, but without his immortality / infinite regeneration, do you think they stand a chance?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

@Belserion It's both of them together against Zeref. They're not fighting one on one.

True, but without his immortality / infinite regeneration, do you think they stand a chance?
Don't think so.His Curse power is too huge.His Ankhseram Death Wave will kill them.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda

Yes I'm aware lol. But he's not exactly gonna knock them both out at the same time (maybe) that's why I'm saying in the fight Irene would go down first since Zeref is her sensei. August would last longer but ultimately fall as well.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Even so, IgNatsu couldn't KO Zeref in FDKM and using a whole heap of the MP Igneel left him with that punch.

So unless August/Irene can fight on another level above that, I can't really speculate that they can KO Zeref... and I really don't know how much power it would require to KO Zeref. He's a tank with regen, it's really hard here.

Still my gut feel is that Irene+August > Zeref in combat, but due to sheer resilience, Zeref eventually wins.

**Silver**

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
LoL Zeref one-shot both August and Irene with death predation...

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
It has to be Zeref, dude can't die lol. I agree that Irene will go down before August.