- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 6
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In the end I'm saying the are brothers (at the very least they are closely related)



Well considering they were both in Garps care they share a Grandpa soo... If luffy and Ace have different parents ... it can only be thier mother ... because they are linked to garp through dragon. Otherwise they would have different grandparents.Mugen said:yeah but i'm saying it wuold mean that ......
some weird stuff was going on in One Piece
anyways I'm sure that if there is a reason for Ace having a different last name is cuz of his mom or he's not really Luffy's brother![]()





you should like watch the Japanese version sometimes......evozoku said:okay, off topic: Saying "Ruffy" instead of "Luffy" annoys the hell out of me. Where do people get Ruffy from? Is that what they call him in the english dubs, or is it certain sub groups? And I believe Oda has specifically said that it's "Luffy", not "Ruffy".


As long as people love One piece and all that small grammaticall error's can easily slide by me ...It's the annoying people who only have 12 post and all they contribute is something like "Thiz Chappy Sux BIG time... Enel pwns' u r soul!!" x 12 ... those people them we could loose and it wouldn't hurt. Grammar / spelling issues = No big Deal.evozoku said:I'm not really mad, it just bothers me. And all I've ever watched is the japanese version subbed by fan groups. And see, it just happens that it's a by country thing (Germany calls him Ruffy), so no biggy, just wondering where people get that from. Anyway, sorry to go so far off topic.