It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Lol, yeah lakris is licorice. XD Was it filled with something white? Fersk means fresh btw. :XD

I imagine something like this:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lol, yeah lakris is licorice. XD Was it filled with something white? Fersk means fresh btw. :XD

I imagine something like this:
No, it was like this


There were smaller ones that you can kind of see in the pic as well that sort of look like small, chopped up pieces from the ones in the pic you posted.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Oh I see. Those "drops"(hard candy) looks good. :XD Looks like something you'd get over here. :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh I see. Those "drops"(hard candy) looks good. :XD Looks like something you'd get over here. :amuse
They're not that hard though, and they have a smooth filling. Really interesting :o
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Kang Gary shi

Shame they is no more....

Monday couple interaction was fun to watch
Nooooo, I dont want to admit it. :gwah :wtf I think I fell in love with gary through monday couple, my kind of guy. :teehee

Ok? :XD I don't hate it but I that people who aren't used to the flavor often don't like it.. XD
Dont hate it? I thought you loved LAKRIS. :shock We bought it all the time.

Lol, yeah lakris is licorice. XD Was it filled with something white? Fersk means fresh btw. :XD

I imagine something like this:
For some reason I read Fersken instead of Fersk and I always get this image in my head
Which then again make me thing about turkey and then I get this image in my head

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

No, it was like this


There were smaller ones that you can kind of see in the pic as well that sort of look like small, chopped up pieces from the ones in the pic you posted.
Ive seen those in Røros in a store called soloppgangen. http://www.soloppgangen.no/drops-og-snacks/view-all-products.html
The anisklumper first one, looooove them. :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nooooo, I dont want to admit it. :gwah :wtf I think I fell in love with gary through monday couple, my kind of guy. :teehee

:lmao

It was really fun watching their Monday couple interaction.

You kind of see how he was 'serious' about his feelings and she wasn't at first but then
then she went along with it and became the Monday couple. lol

Sometimes she or he says its not Monday anymore - :lmao

But I heard somewhere in RL she was going out with a prodcuer or something.

:comfort Gary ~~
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Huh? :gwah



Yeah they look similar. One of them had this flowery flavor, like a rose...was weird :s

The full label was Fersk Lakris Fra Lakrisgutta
What? I like funny men and his duck butt. :lmao :lmao Ive never heard of the lakrisgutte before or eaten lakris with rose flavour, I dont in general like roses nor as perfume or in food. :zomg
:lmao

It was really fun watching their Monday couple interaction.

You kind of see how he was 'serious' about his feelings and she wasn't at first but then
then she went along with it and became the Monday couple. lol

Sometimes she or he says its not Monday anymore - :lmao

But I heard somewhere in RL she was going out with a prodcuer or something.

:comfort Gary ~~
I read a comment about that too but they have great chemistry. :3c
:comfort Gary
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? I like funny men and his duck butt. :lmao :lmao Ive never heard of the lakrisgutte before or eaten lakris with rose flavour, I dont in general like roses nor as perfume or in food. :zomg


I read a comment about that too but they have great chemistry. :3c
:comfort Gary
Wells sometimes they use it - so off to the next episode (maybe)
I'm not watching it frequently - anymore.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What? I like funny men and his duck butt. :lmao :lmao Ive never heard of the lakrisgutte before or eaten lakris with rose flavour, I dont in general like roses nor as perfume or in food. :zomg


I read a comment about that too but they have great chemistry. :3c
:comfort Gary
Those were drops, not licorice




Why are you comforting me? Duck butt? :oh
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
That naming is mystery though. :XD "Fresh licorice" from the "Licorice Boys" XD

If it's these "guys" I'd understand it though: Lakrisgutta
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Tina you disappeared, so you couldn't be my valentines this year :scry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Your idea of fantabulous is everyone's mediocre. I hope she's not gotten Lise ill too :?bunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your idea of fantabulous is everyone's mediocre. I hope she's not gotten Lise ill too :?bunny

Well - a cold usually spreads in the family. Hopefully, Lise would have taken some counter measures.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Bumps - Tina go watch *that already*

Taku -

Anata wa totemo osoidesu

---------- Post added February 14, 2013 at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was February 02, 2013 at 07:53 AM ----------

** Tina **


lol Charlie. That was so random. :XD Thanks~!
Tina you disappeared, so you couldn't be my valentines this year :scry
Sorry Bob! I was too busy throwing my guts up .. :XD It was one crappy ass day.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Bumps - Tina go watch *that already*

Taku -

Anata wa totemo osoidesu

---------- Post added February 14, 2013 at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was February 02, 2013 at 07:53 AM ----------

** Tina **


Well - a cold usually spreads in the family. Hopefully, Lise would have taken some counter measures.
I actually got the cold from Lise but all the throwing up I don't know where came from. XD
Me and Lise are very used to getting each other sick if one of us gets something. :XD
 
Top