Multi Season JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Was the name "Zipperman" in the manga too?I don't remember but if i am not wrong when i read the manga it was Sticky fingers actually.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Gold Experience man, that Stand is no joke. Pretty good episode again. Didn't like the OP too much at first but it grew on me, visuals are nice too. The ED is decent.

Was the name "Zipperman" in the manga too?I don't remember but if i am not wrong when i read the manga it was Sticky fingers actually.
The name is Sticky Fingers. US translations change names because of copyright I think.

BABYMETAL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Dragonstone
The OP was very well done and I'm glad they stuck to the style of the PV. The episode was handled well, adding in more content and did Giorno's backstory justice. Bravo to the staff.

Here's a nice tidbit about part 5's production. I noticed the Cacani logo on the ED.

It's fairly new too, here's promo video I found

Speaking of that ED, people as usual will complain about an OP/ED song then end up loving it. I love this ED song, it was so unpredictable and somehow fits with part 5 in a bizarre way. What my main criticism comes in is the slideshow ED, it's a big downgrade from DiU's ED. It's a slideshow with some references to future events. It's not awful by any means but it's a downgrade from part 4's ED. They really need to beef up this ED but not sure if it will get drastic changes like more animation. Other than that, I did like the flair of the ED, fitting for the song, just would've liked it not to be a slide show. Overall, a pretty good ED that will get better over time.

Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Italy
How much I missed these battles of wits from which only the character with the strongest mental fortitude can come out victorious!
Anyway, damn, Giorno's past sucked big time, but still I too wonder why Dio let that woman go...

kakashihatake123

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
United States
I actually like the JOJO anime much more than the manga and I think it has this unique formation and art that even the manga doesn't have. Do you agree?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
I actually like the JOJO anime much more than the manga and I think it has this unique formation and art that even the manga doesn't have. Do you agree?
It varies. Some scenes in the anime are definitely better, but not always.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good cliffhanger. Very impressed with what they did with Polpo. He felt charismatic and threatening in this episode.

BABYMETAL

Country
Dragonstone
The JoJo anime is definitely superior to the manga as it is right now. There are moments were the manga is better. Overall, an amazing adaptation. I think the manga may be superior when we get to the evolution of Araki's detailed art in SBR but who knows how much the anime staff will improve by then.

Vento Aureo is fantastic so far, definitely an amazing start. I'm worried about how the fights will be handled. I feel like the manga will be better in that regard but for character introductions the anime is superior for sure atm (ie Polpo's intro in the anime > manga). Also, they improved on Giorno's backstory on what was shown in the manga.

It really feels like the anime adaptation is getting better with each part. Part 4's adaptation so far is the best and I feel like part 5's adaptation will surpass it

BABYMETAL

Country
Dragonstone
The praise with David Pro/anime staff never stops. I loved the small change (arrow piercing) they added that will make the story a lot more consistent. Manga readers know what I'm talking about.

Mista is introduced in the 4th episode, lol! Brilliant!

Arjuna

Country
India
Really nice episode.The animation was well done by the stuff.

Koichi and Giorno's teamwork was really cool.This panel

Really touches your heart.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Killed by a banana gun :D. It reminds me that I have to catch up with Banana Fish.

All the members appear in Episode 4. I find it kinda funny.

Good episode.

Hyped to see the team next week.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
That piss drinking scene :lmao.

Very happy to see the gang together like that. Especially Narancia, he's a favorite of mine :nod.

Arjuna

Country
India
Great episode.

I loved the gang being formed in the current state.

Looking forward to the next week.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
The pace was slower than expected. They really did a good job with Abbacchio and Moody Blues though.

Ice King

Country
Italy
I was surprised that they decided to move Abbacchio's flashback here.

Ice King

Country
Italy
As an Italian I must say that it is really fun to see how the country is seen abroad. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)